Wtf?

Hey pol, i'm retarded. I watched putin's speech
[youtu.be/1qS6J-WbTD8]
And I am kind of confused. He made a preach about how he is worried about the security of his country (and voices that other countries, even US allies feel the same way) regarding how NATO(?) was pushing military forces basically on Russia's doorstep.

Russia owns basically a sizeable amount of Asia, though, as seen on the map. Maybe I'm taking this way too literally, but I don't see why, beyond simply disliking foreign military on his borders (which I agree with) what the point of this ukraine invasion was.

I also saw a lot of propaganda about demilitarization and denazification of ukraine, but to my understanding, Ukraine is a democracy and the people put a Jew in power.

Beyond what Russia owns as territory, aren't China/North Korea allies of Russia? it almost looks like they have, metaphorically, an entire wall of the world in the east.

Attached: mapthing.png (450x217, 149.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

osce.org/ukraine-smm/reports
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Ukraine is a democracy and the people put a Jew in power
Ukraine is even more corrupt than a shithole like Russia and the Russophile government was overthrown by a US backed coup in 2014. Keep in mind that Kiev is only 470 miles from Moscow. It would be like if a USSR backed government controlled northeast Canada during the Cold War and wanted to station Soviet troops on the border.

Putin can absolutely be a dick and tried to force his way with Russians, but his observations are 100% spot on

>It would be like if a USSR backed government controlled northeast Canada during the Cold War and wanted to station Soviet troops on the border.
...perhaps Nicaragua or Cuba?

Neither countries share a land border with the US and Toronto is roughly the same distance from D.C. as Kiev is from Moscow.

One--historically Russia has been invaded through what is called the Polish funnel. Ukraine going NATO would push that wide open, basically leaving Russia defensless.
Two-In 2014 Ukraine found a large amount of oil and gas reserves. Right now Russia is Europe's only petro state. If these reserves fell into a NATO ally's hands, Russia would lose any economic clout they have in Europe.
Imagine this--in an alternate timeline, the US loses the Cold War. Several states break away and declare independence. The USSR starts bringing several central American countries into the Warsaw Pact. Then North Carolina, which is now an independent country, has found off-shore that will outcompete Texas, is threatening to acquire nuclear weapons, and is lobbying to join the Warsaw Pact, and oligarchs from the state gave Putin's son a job in exchange for more support to fight the US. I think at that point, most in the US would be in favor of invasion.

if the state is so corrupted and that's what Russia is focused on, why is their military targeting civilians?

I've heard many times where Putin is making an outcry towards what is essentially formalized terrorism and extremism, but is decrying those actions and following that up with committing the same acts really going to help your case?

Moscow is in the west
Ukraine isn't a democracy, its an installed jewish government by jews other jews don't like. and the jews that don't like them also got support from the jews in isreal and have instructed that kike regime to be removed before they fuck up their jewy plans.
so Putin is delivering.
Its a win/win for Ukraine whether they win or lose.
their desolate sin filled shithole needed something to either unify them into good governance or correct them.
Russia is spanking the shit out of them. and all of the NATO posturing is larping bullshit.

America is a shite world power,
Europe is crumbling and full of niggers
and no western power will ever commit to another war under these conditions.

you know how much Homoginy in the nations was required to enact a draft in WWII and even Vietnam.
well all of that is gone.
it is IMPOSSIBLE to have a draft ever again. except in Russia, India, China, Japan, Taiwan, and any other country that didn't get flooded with Niggers or let a woman lead their country or get on their money.

That's the solid facts. If you want a life avoiding the draft move to Japan and sepoku out of despair.

I think the coorelation being made here was at the time USSR were close enough to make a good shot at making a heavy blow to the US if they really decided that they needed to

I’m confused by what you’re trying to say. The corruption in Ukraine isn’t a focus for Russia, it’s the fact that they have a government that’s bought and paid for by the US government and is increasingly becoming militarised which is a threat to Russia’s national security. If Ukraine had a Russian backed government, it would still be just as corrupt but the only difference is a Russia backed government wouldn’t be hostile to Russia and threaten its national security.

At this point if you’re reading this and still haven’t realized Putin needs to be tried for war crimes your brain is fried.

Kys shill

it's not, targeting civilians is what the US did in Iraq in 2003

That's the point though

if you call killing civilians bad, then proceed to kill civilians yourself, you're also bad

I'm saying that,the general focus is the state entity, not the civilians. So so why not focus military/resources/state entities instead of firing on civilians freely

Russian Asian holding are vast and resource rich but literally has the same population density of Mongolia. The majority of the population and its economy exist west of the urals and the plain that leads to Russia becomes increasingly more difficult to defend the further east you go. This is why Napoleon and every idiot that has wanted to invade Russia goes through the same route and captures the same cities. Should Ukraine be taken by an enemy, Russia would need to defend a front that extends over more than 1000km and is relatively flat in all directions. Therefore, no matter what, Ukraine cannot fall into hostile hands.

Missiles dont care about a land border the Cuba crisis was about missiles not troops

you said targeting civilians, can't even keep your story straight

Russia has been focusing on military targets. Targeting cities like Kiev will cutoff Ukrainian troops from receiving supplies. Most of the civilian casualties have been between Ukraine and the separatists. Ukraine and the separatists have agreed to a ceasefire in accordance with Minsk II but Ukraine has been constantly violating it which is what Putin mentions in his speech.
osce.org/ukraine-smm/reports

what do you mean? I'm saying that saying such a tactic is bad, then proceeding to do it yourself defeats the message. I haven't changed the story or anything, I never said US didn't focus civvies, I'm saying that Russia is invading as a result of US doing the same, and then they proceed to fire on civvies JUST LIKE THE US. All it's doing is more bad rather than focusing the goal.

Oh okay, I didn't know about this. I'll give this a read!

You're all over the place. Just because some civilians get killed doesn't mean they're targeting civilians. Civilians will get killed in any war.
>I'm saying that Russia is invading as a result of US doing the same
You think that Russia is invading because America targeted civilians in the Iraq war? Man, I want some of what you're smoking.

>Us military in 3003 indiscriminately attacks civilians
Yeah I'd like to see some sauce on that