Can someone explain why every user here is going full fangirl squeal for Russia?

Can someone explain why every user here is going full fangirl squeal for Russia?
Not a bait, I'm just really curious why invading neighbor sovereign nation with intent to install a puppet government is a good thing.

Attached: 1640035109696.jpg (1242x993, 221.88K)

edgy contrarianism

We have to stop Russia but china should be our main priority

cunny>girls over elevne

Three contractors of the intelligence community shaniqua, lasheriqua, and tyresius making conversation with each other

>full fangirl squeal for Russia?
Because if my country becomes russia then it's the same horrible shithole but slightly better and no more ukrainian language seems very good.

because nato is gay as shit and russia is the enemy to globohomo, duh
>why invading neighbor sovereign nation with intent to install a puppet government is a good thing
who cares, you sound like a fag

Why are all the aussies sounding gayer than leafs as of late

conservative values russia has
people love a personality
rest of the internet shills for ukraine

Because (((they))) keep saying Russia is the enemy and that we should support the Ukraine. That's reason enough.

You have no clue what is even happening.

Shills and the incels the shills empower

>very user here
the strawpolls on Any Forums show that it/s 1/3 that doesn't care, 1/3 that roots for russia and 1/3 that roots for ukraine.

this happening has been really divisive for Any Forums

Attached: 1646017894352.png (811x713, 289.52K)

I wonder how the American satan would react if Russian and China put nuclear bombs and bases in Mexico, Canada, Cuba, Dominican Republic or even in turkey. Exactly, it’s only normal that Putin doesn’t want Ukraine to join nato. Just think a bit. Low iq

I really don't care either way, so I can look at it in a different perspective. Everything is just propaganda and shitposting for a dopamine hit. Russia has been the villain for so long; you should be cumming from that 30-year delayed catharsis from confirming what you always have known.

Because all of the people who are pro-Ukraine are reliably wrong and mostly evil. Soros, kike media, ZOG politicians, etc.
If Soros says it's bad, it's almost certiainly good.

Because the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Death to America

Because fuck getting involved in a another war Russia can have it. Fuck you kKEE EV

Attached: IMG_0631.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

braindead memeflag. nobody is putting any nuclear missiles in ukraine. you're deluded

>russia is the enemy to globohomo
lmao no Russia is KIKED

Attached: jewtin russia.jpg (3472x3472, 2.68M)

Because faggots like you support globohomo

he's right nigger

Attached: idc jewtin.jpg (1000x1350, 126K)

I don't think people want Russia to win so much as they want NATO to lose.

Attached: f-30pepe.png (457x385, 157.61K)

It's replacing one puppet government with another, where the current puppet government was pushing the world towards nuclear war.

>Russia has nuclear red line, just like US does (Soviets toed it in Cuba), China does, USSR did
>slowly creep up to towards that red line
>eventually force Russia to make a choice between using their nukes or having a first strike be possible where they can't mount an effective enough counterstrike to be a deterrent

I don't think Putin is some le based globohomo warrior but nuclear deterrence is the foundation of the modern world and he's one of the parties with his hand on the button. No amount of girlboss clapbacks on twatter or onions virtue signaling on reddit or neocon reeing can change that.

>I'm just really curious why invading neighbor sovereign nation with intent to install a puppet government is a good thing.
It’s badass. I’ve always loved conquest, vassalage, etc.

>memeflag
Sage.

Attached: 41A938EC-D3F4-478E-B0E4-9E9B7E9F8F8B.jpg (799x1024, 183.92K)

It’s bad for the elites that own me without having any other relevance to my personal life.
I don’t appreciate the looting my elites do in that puppet state like giving their crackhead sons million dollar noshow jobs.

Ask NATO and US that invaded Ukraine in 2014 with PMCs that helped jumpstart the revolt there and later installed a puppet government.

Sorta their MO in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria (tried).

Among many others.

They keep forgetting Jewtin is a Chabad Lubabitch puppet. All elite roads lead to Jewry. Fuck them all. Just say no to brother wars. That’s all we have to do and we win.

I'm also curious

>meme flag
>generalizing
>not a bait
try harder

based

Attached: young leaders jewtin.png (693x693, 593.01K)

Nobody was putting any nuclear missiles in Cuba in 1962 either. The Soviets swore up and down they weren't nuclear after all

FPWP

Unfortunately I do.
You never been to Russia anywhere outside Moscow and SPB, obviously.

We must stop demonic LGBTQ/NATO and their Jewish worm parasites.

All the based ones have been locked up in quarantine camps, leaving us with just the Melbourne pooftas

this, op kys

literally any proof that nato was planning to put nukes in UKRAINE?

Russia told US this for decades but US decides to poke the bear anyway

Attached: FMcYHG6WQAEwSAV.png (612x477, 44.87K)

NATO was created with a singly purpose, to cockblock Russia. Your statement doesn't make sense.

This, and also commie propaganda

All the based aussies are in concentration camps. Faggot ones are only ones left.

A Russian victory means:
GOP sweeps the midterms
Biden may be impeached
GOP will win the presidency in 2024
Neocon foreign policy will be on everyone's shit list
Europe will have to start paying for their own defense.

he unironically calls the west degenerate faggots and that Russia is having none of it

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-28 at 07.24.24.png (1260x710, 1.09M)

fpbp

Attached: jewtin.jpg (640x360, 29.73K)

Russia isn’t brothers with gay dick sucking nigger loving nations.

eventually the US photographed or at least provided some evidence of SOME missile installation.

ukraine didn't even start doing anything and the russians already invaded. really weak excuse in this scenario.

Because Russia and globohomo hate each other more than they hate Any Forums, though they do still hate Any Forums.
If Russia wins, then it'll cause a crisis in the West, and a shift in attention from "domestic terrorists" towards the threat of Russian invasion.
In this case, they may even support nationalists since we're the only ones dumb enough to die for the US.
Even if they don't, Putin may be emboldened enough by his attacks on the West to try and win us over with support.

If Russia loses, it'll be the Russo-Japanese war all over again. An unexpected loss leading to destabilization and possible collapse.
Good for shitposting, but when the dust clears globohomo will be free to turn its eyes back on us.

> install a puppet government
he thinks the existing gooberment is legit. does it hurt being this stupid? they’re fucking jews… do you not know where you’re posting these dumb child like questions in the first place? now go jewgle how many politicians have kids or family with connections to the Ukraine. you dimwit.

I dont really care who wins or who loses.

It's like, your drunkard vodka-drinking dissolute neighbor, Vladmir, picked up a fight with your nigger neighbour
You don't really like either of them, but if the drunkard won, it would piss off your liberal coalburning Karen landlord and you think that would be funny

Karen would be your government and globohomo, in that analogy

Attached: Shrug1.jpg (384x313, 82.8K)

because i'm bored of all the war happening in the middle east and i want the fucking retards in the government to kick into world police mode, so i can see something other than weird cursive symbols and sand on the news for once.

Because jew owned communists killing white ukranians is hecking based because.. uh... It just is ok!

Attached: 1645707367681.jpg (288x384, 6.95K)

Did you miss the entire leadup to the war over the last 2 months?

They were not willing to write off eventually putting bases in Ukraine that could eventually tip the balance in a nuclear exchange. It doesn't have to be today, or this year. All they need to do is slowly arm Ukraine with more and more sophisticated technology in the coming years while putting pressure on Russia until they tip the nuclear balance. At some point if a country feels like its nuclear deterrence is slipping they're faced with a very real prisoners dilemma of using it before the other sides decide they can strike with acceptable casualties. This is basic stuff and why the US was willing to nuke the Soviets just for sending some ships on a cruse through the Caribbean. It's also something they'll very likely face with China in the next 20-30 years if they don't go back to detente politics that got us through the last 75 years intact

because Any Forums opposes the degeneracy and the threat to humanity which is Western Liberalism presents and Putin is the only world leader who has the capability and the intent to oppose it.

at least this nigger will admit his sociopathic nature rather than hopping on Putin's dick like you faggots for a little excitement in your pathetic lives

Attached: moloch baal.jpg (648x483, 72.4K)