Americans and canadians wake up

>americans and canadians wake up
>Any Forums becomes flooded with "b-based putin! he is saving us whites!"

>americans and canadians go to sleep
>Any Forums becomes overwhelmingly pro-ukraine and anti-putin

Attached: 1645765196038.png (689x896, 49.93K)

That's because west Europeans are fags and love gay homo sex

Attached: 1645936248127.png (1285x507, 364.38K)

We are apparently even dumber than I had always thought, which was already pretty dim. The suggestibility of some people on all sides of the political spectrum to agitprop blows my mind sometimes.

>americans and canadians wake up
>at midnight
okay sure shitposts aside can someone help me kill margit? I've been stuck on this faggot for 2 days

I SUPPORT EUROPE'S WAR OF TERROR!

>Eurofaggots are gay and cringe
>Americans and Canucks are based
Wow thanks for pointing out the obvious nigger.

Cause euros are scurred little bitches who know without daddy USA they are done for

this

Attached: 1645423021968.png (609x280, 37.39K)

Western Europeans are weak willed and lilly livered.

How much of it is genuine though? Prior to this I loved larping as an extremist, spouting inflammatory bullshit from both sides to harvest those sweet, sweet (You)s. I have to think there are dozens, if not hundreds, just like me

Attached: burger.jpg (602x602, 66.18K)

>europeans shipping weapons to ukrainian nationalists by the truckload while taking white refugees and refusing blacks
>amerimutts and canadians do some loud, obnoxious grandstanding in their capitals before driving home and getting convicted of terrorism
NA is an embarrassment. our boomers are probably still sitting in prison with more on the way

I am only pro Ukraine in regards to Ukraine. I believe western powers have deceived and abused Ukraine. I take exception to the NPCs in our own countries who want people like me imprisoned and starved simply for existing pretending they give a shit about Ukraine like they pretended to give a shit about "Grandma" for the last 2 years.

Boney little chinese fingers posted this.

Glowniggers are shilling this issue from the wrong angle. It’s not that I like Putin, it’s that I hate the satanic Jewish pedophiles and their shabbos goyim that run our sham government. I don’t care what Russia does on the other side of the planet and I will not be dying in a war for you disgusting hook nosed monsters. I am mildly amused that ZOG is embarrassed by this Ukrainian situation and beyond that and the vague possibility that this turns into a serious global conflict or results in a nuclear exchange I am totally uninterested in any of it.

It's mostly women and faggots neglected by their father who seek attention

How dare you skip me!
Not even worthy a a (you)?
That's cold.

Attached: (You).gif (480x238, 415.41K)

MIGApedes love anyone that marries their daughter off to a kike. i apologize for my autistic countrymen, they still fall for jewish mitosis. there's really no hope

Attached: 1645744963040.jpg (5000x5040, 2.89M)

and naturally american idiots like yourself are too stupid to realize Putin is jewish, and all his oligarch allies are jewish.

>burgers and leafs are based
we know

no he's the BASED jew. just like god emperor zion don

Attached: 1645745940663.jpg (679x900, 112.84K)

Any Americans supporting Russia or
china will actually suck my weiner lmao pilt nogfa

bing chilling

Americans are unthinking golems, Europeans at least bother to learn about things they're talking about instead of taking for granted what they see in anonymous forums

Trump fanboys are retarded and their god has always been putin's bitch. He tells them putin is good, they'll parrot it. Doesn't matter what reality is, Q is gonna lead a revolution any day now. Two more weeks and all that shit.

People like you are a big part of the reason this place sucks now. Anyone intelligent enough to have something interesting to say is also smart enough to know posts like yours are not genuine and not worth responding to. You get plenty of retards who will take the bait though, and then 100 times as many retards who will read the retarded replies to your retarded post and believe the retarded things they have to say. I blame shit like that for the steady drift away from the potent and genuinely funny internet neon nazi culture this board used to have to the current dickless democrats-are-the-real-racists civic nationalist maga horseshit we have now. There’s a reason they banned all white nationalist/neo nazi stuff from the internet but allow all this retarded nonsense about how China secretly controls the US or whatever. Fuck. It’s so exhausting.

Even Trump has recently come out and condemned Russia after making an idiot out of himself earlier.

There is simply a lot of low-IQ contrarianism on Any Forums. They screech about jews ruining the world while fanboying for Putin, a literal jew, responsible for mass murdering a white nation.

Woah buddy that kind of posting will get your thread deleted.

F

Ah the song of the real wignat. Orange man bad yellow bug good. You couldn't be more plebbit if you tried.

Here (you) go!