If the Americans invaded Ukraine, how long would it take them to take Kiev? A day or two?

If the Americans invaded Ukraine, how long would it take them to take Kiev? A day or two?

Attached: fTVkCG81268iVesnGIJRTYrFX0Pi4qwjmAnbynuWdaE.jpg (4600x3066, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0yr-LaMhvro
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>If the Americans invaded Ukraine
About 20 years, and then there would be a rooftop extraction as they try to flee Russian forces after making no progress.

about tree fiddy

why's he holding it like that

also i dunno probably the same as iraq maybe longer

Attached: pepestraight.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

probably two

Attached: 96516183_10159535875304989_1895777875596935168_o.jpg (2048x1365, 526.77K)

Depends what their objectives are. Putin isn't doing shock and awe like US did in iraq

Probably, but Kiev wouldn't exist afterwards and everybody would be dead

Attached: 1645759503617.png (676x661, 569.79K)

Probably just using the acog for a spotter instead of shooting. I do that at the range sometimes if i'm shooting a different weapon and need a quick way to check and i forgot my spotter.

they can't. fat dicklickers can't even beat a bunch of mountain goat fuckers armed with RPGs and jezail lel.

A day only because the Americans would have working GPS in their vehicles

Nuke Israel!

3 hours. Ex-soviet countries see west and peaceful and full of opportunities they haven't had in soviet union. Ukrainians would ask you to assist fighting pro-soviet rebels and that should be done within 3 hours.

acog eye relief is dogshit too

The US did it in 2014. It did it in 4 months without using its military at all.

4 months and 2.8m civilian deaths

Idk iraqi army didnt had western weapons, smaller army (especially if you count in the armed hohol civilians) probably and the country is smaller, and yet you took weeks to conquer iraq

I guess america would have crossed the border by now

Stupid question. It's impossible to know. First of all America doesn't have borderrs with Ukraine. How are they going to invade? From the sea? Are they going to bomb the shit out of Ukraine first like they always do? Or will they use a different tactic?

If it was some standar American invasion, then they would definitely bomb Ukraine for a much longer time. It'd probably take them LONGER to get to Kiev. And they would also inflict more civilian casualties. But they would have less casualties of their own.

Americans prioritize having less casualties over going fast.

Russia isnt carpet bombing or targeting day cares like our jewish military would

A few months, with

Probably.

>gets raped by vietnamese farmers and arabs with IEDs
Ehh...

You already know all the responses youre going to get.

Is that man a retard? The recoil of that unshouldered gun will cause the scope to suddenly revolt into his human seeing cavity.

Just air drop some Liberians , that'll do the trick.

Americans invaded Ukraine in 2014 and took Kiev in 2019.
So Russia has to beat a 5 year time.

This.
And it wouldn't be invading, it'd be "bringing democracy".
Either way it'd last long enough to rape the country of its natural resources and fuck over the population.

/thread

Two weeks

What's the orange telescoping pole thing?

Attached: pepe_question_2.jpg (400x400, 55.21K)

How long did it take the US to capture Baghdad?

and we'd surrender it back in 20 years after wrecking our economy

the americans couldn't even conquer sandniggers armed with rocks or gooks armed with bamboo. russia is kicking ass

It’s almost impossible to win an offensive in the mountains you ultimate retard, the USA would dominate the cossack faggoteers all the way back to their trash border and butcher them on the way there

Nerve gas

Attached: ar58A65_460s.png (460x428, 131.14K)

5 weeks to conquer it, then 20 years to fail at securing the heart and minds of the people living there, until they eventually get kicked out and have to evacuate their embassy.

So that's what it looks like!

Attached: pepe_strained_inhale.png (767x564, 426.9K)

Neither could the soviets dumb sandnigger

It's a safety thing. He's not using the rifle, he's looking through the optic but canting the rifle. That means others can see he isn't flagging what he's looking at and being unsafe.

Russia lost more in 4 days than America did in 20 years.

Yankees don't want invade poor countries because there are nothing to loot.Ukraine is mostly farmland and yankees don't need more of that.

Americans can't win in the jungle, they can't win in the mountains, they can't win in the desert, what makes us believe they would win in European forests?

Sensible take.

This.

Attached: img.jpg (1066x85, 21.71K)

We'd have that shit captured in a day.

Fortunately for the Ukrainians, it's only slavs vs slavs right now. If they were facing Americans, it'd be slavs vs real intelligent people. They'd stand no chance.

Now when you say invade do you mean intact or nah?

Couple bombs will go long way in making space for few Abrams and a badass FOB.

SeeI wonder how many 'Americans are retarded' posts are just ignorant never serves.

Once the fire dies down we'd take it. We don't play nice like the Soviets
youtu.be/0yr-LaMhvro

Yeah, I know. We're incapable of using the superior Russian tactic of sending a clusterfuck of idiots rushing for the capitol to get decimated along the way. It's this crazy thing we have about the value of our soldier's lives.

Keep talking shit, goatfucking third worlder, if that's what it takes to distract yourself from the shame of being from... what the fuck is it called? "Slovenia"? Never heard of it.

My state's national guard could annihilate your shithole of a country. I'm dead serious. And we're one of the least populous states in the nation.

>trusting Ukrainian government stats

We’ve won multiple times in all those… do aussies really?

Iraq had the 4th largest army in the world.

Never. Our diverse troon squads would get slaughtered. If I were General, I would keep sending battalion after battalion. My army would fight to the last fucking tranny even if it didnt take Kiev.

>muh K:D ratio!

this isn't CoD. We killed 2 million Vietcong and North Vietnamese vs only 50k of ours but we still fucking lost the war

Hahaha look at all this Russisn cope!!! Hilarious!!!

We would’ve flattened Kiev killing all the civilians then call it collateral damage and an accident

Attached: F0022583-42DD-451D-ABE7-CE922F0E0B62.jpg (750x977, 281.22K)

Kek fpbp

is it essential that kiev remain an actual place where people can live?

K:D ratio actually mattered in Vietnam because if it was higher then the war wouldn't have lost all support from the country.

Never in a billion years.

Lets be honest.

American infantry are not 'smart'.

Most of us prefer kentucky windage, half of us couldnt pass highschool, and the ones smart enough to go farther never gave up doing cough medicine to get high.

4 or 5 2 or 3 days of bombing 1 million dead hollhols and then ground invasion because Ukraine's armed forces and civilian population is dead

It depends, are they going to "free" Ukraine or kill the civilians too? if they just wanna destroy a la Hiroshima, then 45 minutes
if they try to "free" Ukraine without killing too many civilians and the population is gainst them... then 20 fucking years and more

And the fucks rigged those numbers too...

Kek europoors will really make stuff up to cope with living a forgettable shithole that’s only independent because of nato (USA)

They would spend twenty years failing to completely take the country, leave, and then declare victory

>memeflag
>room temperature IQ
Pottery

Attached: 1644366683168.png (300x344, 79.34K)

based and it's only a war crime if the enemy does it-pilled

A year or two maybe, they never concurred Iraq USA troops lived in green zone, square mile? Everytime they left it they got killed. Doesn't sound nor look like a win !

They would surrender before we had boots on the ground.
Do you know what our cyberwarfare can do now?

>ignorant never serves
What?

FPBP and /thread