Russian-Ukrainian Negotiations Begin

youtube.com/watch?v=AMaBzlA70uY

Attached: Untitled.png (1369x667, 1.25M)

>sehzade montage
Nice advertising loser

Is Macron really going to moderate?

MSM
>UKRAINE IS WINNING!!!
Meanwhile Ukraine
>PLEASE LETS START NEGOTIATING WE ALREADY LOST PLEASE WE WON'T JOIN NATO
So basically Russia won and got what they wanted. To prevent nato expansion putting them and their citizens lives at risk

Macron doing his best to get reelected

perhaps they're just stalling while the NATO equipment arrives

But who’s going to use it? The Ukrainian army is almost encircled.

I thought the negotiations were off

volunteers

The danes just approved a weasel intervention

Nato should go fuck itself and stop provoking nuclear war how about that.
Conservatives yesterday
>THE NEW WORLD ORDER WANTS TO REDUCE THE WORLD POPULATION
Conservatives today
>NATO IS RIGHT TO TRY AND PUT NUKES ON THE RUSSIAN BORDER AND START NUCLEAR WAR AMONG WHITES!!!!

Zelensky wanted negotiations after the first day of the war but Russia declined it.

Russia:
Be here by 1500 for negotiations
Ukraine:
Yeh bruv
>Shows up at 1500

Russia:
Times up dumbass

Ukraine:
Whatever, we've got women and 14 year olds off to the front anyways

I WANT TO NEGOTIATE BEFORE ANY BIT OF MY MILITARY IS RENDERED USELESS!!
Hmmm I wonder why he waited till he had killed a bunch of their troops and bombed their military assets. LMAO

I reckon this fiasco proves even the more hard right are just neocons in different colours.

I mean volunteers are shit in Spain. I don’t see how a few dozen glowies can fight a Russian field army.

>YOU'RE A NEOCON IF YOU THINK RUSSIA HAS A RIGHT TO NOT HAVE NUKES PLACED ON ITS DOORSTEPS
LMAO you're retarded

INB4 The USA were neocons for blockading Cuba when russia was setting up long range missile sites there.

>I WANT TO NEGOTIATE BEFORE ANY BIT OF MY MILITARY IS RENDERED USELESS!!
That will not change anything, the west will continue supplying them, and their military will reach the same power as it had 5 days ago in a couple of months, max in 1 year. Russia wanted governmental change and didn't get it.

Russia told them the fighting won't stop

>I thought the negotiations were off
Then the operation went back on.
Zelensky stalled as hard as he could but the only things he got from the West were the thoughts and prayers.

You're going to eat those words I can guarantee it. You think Europe and the USA are the big bad boys on block but you are wrong as fuck.

>Russia wanted governmental change and didn't get it.
Why would Russia want to delegetimize the agreements it's going to force on Ukraine?

As i said before, Russia is going to push for the enforcement of Minsk agreements and the water supply issue with Crimea. Putin needs a legitimate government to do that.
And the elections is not far off so Zelensky will be out of the picture, along with Biden.

>And the elections is not far off so Zelensky will be out of the picture, along with Biden.
that doesn't matter, the side you're invading isn't pro-Russian and never was, after this war probability of Ukraine getting a pro-Russian president without force is 0. Your government's objective has not been met.

You had missiles in Turkey, all is fair and just.