NUCLEAR APOCALYPSE

Thanks Drumph

Attached: image_2022-02-27_212247.png (587x290, 49.71K)

Why is everyone saying nukes now?

*drools*

What the fuck does this have to do with Trump? This has nothing to do with the US.

boomers are unbelievable

Trump sold us uranium, its true, just look it up
'Uranium One deal'

Please don’t let the nukes miss us

Rent. Free.

Russia threatened nuclear deterrence and Belarus is now officially in possession of nukes

>i was born in 1944
so die already, jesus fucking christ. The worst generation just refuses to stop shitting in the proverbial soup

Attached: 1620936088890.png (291x388, 250.57K)

Western propaganda filling NPCs

Wake me up
>Wake me up inside
I can't wake up

Attached: 1.jpg (1078x1047, 166.37K)

I really do hope the states gets nuked

>born in 1944
>shitposting on twitter
legend

>drumphf did this
.....how?

look up 'Uranium One deal'
all Trump

Trump will live in their heads until the day of their death

so they're admitting the election was stolen? i don't get it bros...

Why do you fuckers want a nuclear apocalypse? You won't survive. Most of you will end up as bum-slaves to Chad Radiocock.

>Why is everyone saying nukes now?
Putin has said that any attempt to interfere would lead to “consequences you have never seen.”
Putin raised the alert level of his nuclear arsenal (like raising DEFCON for the US)
Belarus just changed their Constitution to remove "We are a non-nuclear country" meaning Russia can now put nukes there
Russian State-controlled news said “Our submarines alone can launch more than 500 nuclear warheads, which guarantees the destruction of the US and NATO for good measure. The principle is: why do we need the world if Russia won’t be in it?”

there are literal NPCs in our world and they are programmed to attribute all evil in the world to gronald grumpf

Attached: vbat.png (960x960, 11.13K)

This is the Fault of Victoria Nuland and her spouse and family period.

Russia said it. And we keep escalating it. so when Nukes are the last and only choice.