I finally watched nick.fuentes

After years of ignoring him because he’s a kid, I’m almost 35 btw and this zoomer kid is spitting hard truths. I’m a bit jealous desu. He’s like Any Forums but can articulate what he means to say, that’s the best way I can describe him.

Attached: photo_2022-02-27_14-12-07 (2).jpg (1280x960, 120.39K)

saw this thread like 6 hours ago. get better material
SAGE

hes a grifter and just subverts legitimate nationalist movements

Attached: photo_2021-12-06_07-18-58.jpg (770x1280, 110.39K)

I'm a couple years younger than you.
Seriously we have to stand behind Nick and AF or sit down.

>He’s like Any Forums but can articulate what he means to say
Nah, keep watching at the illusion will evaporate.

You know he's speaking the truth when you immediately get 20 trannies getting mad at him. Watch, they will start making lies about him like calling him gay. Shout out to cozy.tv

>legitimate nationalist movements
Such as?
1. Nick made the most successful dissident political movement in recent history that isn't funded by the CIA.

2. He's the most gifted and charismatic orator as well as the most gifted political mind of his generation by a large margin.

3. He's proven time and time again that he's down for the cause, he's suffered more for his beliefs than probably anyone here.

4. No other political movement had the potential of America First, other movements have come and gone but AF has proven itself the most resilient and powerful movement. Other movements that espouse the same basic goals should fall in line or disintegrate for the good of what they believe.

>but can articulate what he means to say
Can we get better at this? I mean can we study it to improve how we talk? im just too sperg

>Such as?
all of the people and groups he constantly attacks, steals material from and gatekeeps his audience from.

there is also no "movement" its just him grifting off boomers for self promotion. he hasn't actually accomplished anything and is a complete pariah to the GOP which you have to be a moron to think he will ever infiltrate at this point.

I want to address all of Any Forums and those who are trusting the plan with Nick. We have survived a shill campaign coordinated by Kiwi farms. For those who don't know about it, Kiwi Farms is a place that is anti-American and is ran by a pedophile in Serbia. No one took their gay psy-op against Nick and America First seriously and they are stuck in their little gay corner having sodomy with one another. I would like to congratulate all of the people who stayed loyal to Nick and I want to leave you with this. These next three years will be tumultuous and this year has not been great. Always remember: tough times make strong men. AMERICA FIRST IS INEVITABLE. TRUST THE PLAN

Oratorical gifts are mostly about natural aptitude but they can be improved.

If you can think with an inner voice then practice debates with yourself. Think of all the opposing arguments and learn the best counters for them.

If you think in pictures then you may as well give up.

>all of the people and groups he constantly attacks,
Such as?
TPUSA?
YAF?
Go on, name them.

They actually sound gentle and civilized unlike spergy Nazi larpers

Any time you try to talk about activism in the white nationalist sphere the thread will be immediately derailed by infinite purity spiraling. No one is good enough so it's better that we all die. That seems to be their philosophy.

Why Jared why?

In 10-20 years his movement will grow to such a degree that it will seem like conservatives changed overnight. He is unstoppable

imagine browsing Any Forums for six fucking hours you goddamn loser.

Or you're a fed??? hmmmmm????

nick is literally everything Any Forums is shilling for and they're still shitting themselves saying that nick is not good enough.

lmfaooo he's a fucking spic taking cs:go voice chat talking points to republican conventions

He’s a Discorder, into the trash it goes

based. I wish I had a hot catboy bf too.

Attached: EQwCr9XWoAEoRCR.jpg (777x437, 46.65K)

>eeverything Any Forums is shilling for

civnat cuckoldry? this spic manlet associates with niggers and has Jews are some of the most important people in his (((movement)))

>He’s like Any Forums but can articulate what he means to say
He's unlike Any Forums. He's a civic nationalist, and he looked like a retarded troll when he couldn't explain anything to Louis Theroux.

Attached: 1633524894655.jpg (1200x900, 663.7K)