Belarus no longer a non-nuclear state

It's absolutely fucking over, you know what this means
We got the happening we wanted boys, a future so bright we won't need eyes to see it

Attached: 1646014290544-1.png (591x126, 19.11K)

>giving retard lukashenko nukes
Literally over

We should put nukes in Poland

Nothing hamburger

What should be nuked first lads?

I say London (aka Muslim Capital) first, then Paris (Nigger town) and then a huge nuke on Jew York.

If my information is correct, Belarus sports extremely impressive genetic demographics. They lead the world in both iq and also whores.

I support Belarus and you should too.

i think Putin will beat you to it

Portland Oregon please I'm so tired

Accelerate.
Wipe the slate clean.

Don't try to pretend Toronto and Ottawa don't deserve it even more than New York and Washington.

J....just give me one more chance please! I give you my word, if you let us live I'll turn my kids into trannies and donate all my money to BLM!! ILL EAT ZE BUGZ AND LIVE IN ZE POD NOOOOOO CLOWN WORLD!!!!

God damn brother.. why are you still there?

And to think there's anons on this board that think Putin hasn't lost his fucking mind

>belarus
>literally "white russia"

Not cool unless they use fatmans.

>We should put nukes in Poland
Remember when the Russkies put nukes in Cuba? They may may be disinclined to remove them this time. Every act, not just Putin's, has a consequence.

Israel doesn’t even make top 3?

Attached: 19A4E895-6EC1-4F2F-AFEB-ABF1B9C07E55.jpg (130x179, 6.69K)

And Seattle

>yeah sure I will just willingly make my country a target for nukes what could possibly go wrong?
This retard will either detonate them during an inspection or sell them to terrorists

It's not over.

North Pole, South Pole, Moon

Attached: 1635847208267.jpg (200x200, 20.98K)