Unvaccinated can't leave or enter Australia

health.gov.au/health-alerts/covid-19/international-travel/proof-of-vaccination
Definition of fully vaccinated
The Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (ATAGI) have developed guidance on the definition of fully vaccinated.

Vaccination requirements for international travellers to Australia, and Australian travellers departing Australia, are separate from the ATAGI advice on domestic vaccination for Australians.

Australia considers you to be fully vaccinated if you have completed a course, including a mixed dose schedule, of TGA approved or recognised vaccines. All inbound travellers must declare their vaccination status to enter Australia and provide appropriate proof, such as an International COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate (ICVC).

Whilst in Australia, travellers will continue to need to meet the relevant requirements in the state / territory they are in. This may include a requirement to be ‘up to date’ (according to the ATAGI domestic guidance) in order to participate in public and social activities such as dining at restaurants or attending mass gatherings. This may include accessing a booster to ensure vaccinations are up to date. Please check the relevant state or territory websites for current requirements.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-28-12-03-14-72_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg (1080x1207, 422.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/australia-news/2022/feb/28/do-not-go-australians-warned-against-travelling-to-ukraine-to-fight-russian-invasion
abc.net.au/news/2022-02-28/ukraine-war-australia-travel-advice-warnings-not-to-enter-russia/100867512
brighteon.com/f8e70675-672c-48c3-bdaa-9838deb9ad97
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just give up your guns bro.

Just use your guns, pussy

When it finally pops off, America is going to be a hellscape even movies can’t depict.

Anyone else intrigued what spurred the flurry of articles saying "please don't go fight aussie's"
Kinda weird when UK and shit are actively encouraging it no?
google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/australia-news/2022/feb/28/do-not-go-australians-warned-against-travelling-to-ukraine-to-fight-russian-invasion

Attached: 1646002496468.jpg (843x823, 60.68K)

Australia is a WEF colony

Oz has reverted to being a prison colony.

I'm a dual US/Israeli citizen. My wife just has Israeli citizenship. She can't come with me to the US because of Biden's Covid travel proclamation.

>the abc cares about you user listen to the abc
abc.net.au/news/2022-02-28/ukraine-war-australia-travel-advice-warnings-not-to-enter-russia/100867512

Attached: 5b2.gif (340x213, 854.81K)

Who the fuck would want to go to an authoritarian shithole?

The vaccines don't even work for fuck's sake.

>have GP cousin
>tell him I don't want the vaccinae
>he respects this
>get "vaccinated" 3 times
>now have about 90% of the freedom that I used to have prior to 2020

I love being Greek. Guess what? I did get infected with Omicron and it was like the cold, but twice as bad. I am 90kg at 177cm which means I am a bit tubby, but I have no respiratory problems.

Attached: 1646001747209.jpg (1080x1950, 282.13K)

You just need to tell them that's antisemitic

any ausfags got their drivers licence unvaxxed?

What the fuck is a Covid-19?

yeah mate 15 years ago

If you only got your P1 after 2020, you're too fucking young and you need to age more.

Attached: 7d0.png (500x568, 185.14K)

yo wheres your greek cousin at, i need this
melb

I am not even in the same state. Much like most of the Greek/Slavic diaspora, I am in a small coastal town that is full of rich people. The clinic I went to was clean and modern, but small. The actual inoculation room was void of cameras, which was nice.

I have nothing against vaccines. I have been vaccinated against meningococcal, smallpox, polio, and many others. I do have a problem with forced vaccinations, like the COVID one. I don't like being forced or browbeaten to do things. If the COVID vaccine was 100% optional and not related to the amount of freedom you are entitled to, I would have probably gotten it of my own free will.

Attached: Me.jpg (495x366, 50.84K)

yo so we straight up just cant leave or reenter unless we are vaccinated even having covid prior and recovering doesnt count
and the silence from the media and ((alt)) media is stunning

Attached: 1535790663338.jpg (750x831, 101.37K)

so, what's holdin' ya back from the freedom jab, mate?

brighteon.com/f8e70675-672c-48c3-bdaa-9838deb9ad97

Look when it was updated lad
Same day Russia went in
Coincidence?

Attached: 5512.jpg (620x372, 27.85K)

Russia going in was part of their plan. Putin is WEF to the core and has been all for lockdowns and mandatory vaccination.

based, i hate australians

>8 moths for flipping the bird
No fucking way

except Indians
they get signed of by some two bit jewindian
and our government pays them to come here
fuck chabad

Oh the belt and road thing finally kicking into high gear is it? Guess we will see China actin up soon
Gotta love the controlled dialectics

suck balls nigger.
your wife will never be a woman

ABC3 a kids station... Is having Mardi gras month... niggers making it easy to redpill

think it was for the anti radar device but more so because they can, arbitrary punishment is not infrequent round these parts

Attached: 1638857460705.png (909x909, 144.69K)

It's hilarious the extent they went all out with this. No one has ever been this confident about anything this quickly in the history of mankind. Literally overnight they changed the entire way their world should be run. How is that possibly organic? Just the fact that it went this far so quick shows how much fuckery is afoot.

you are retarded npc
on many levels,
but especially for writing how your 'cousin' helped you

do you even know what this 'website' is about and how anonymous it is?

dont care. no need to reply.

I mean if the whole "unvaccinated not allow to enter" also includes migration from 3rd world shit holes, then I'm not entirely against this.

I know it isn't really 100% anonymous. I am certain authorities have pressured Any Forums to reveal the identities of their users at some point. Still, Any Forums is the most anonymous social media that I can think of. Also, I lied, I am not Greek (I am a different diaspora), I am not of average height (I am somewhat taller), and I am not overweight (my BMI is south of 25). Only a retard tells the truth online.

Attached: rrx7vwwkg8941.jpg (640x640, 63.79K)

Φτιάξε μας αδελφέ.

Chinks and Indians who have not taken vaccines or who have taken vaccines that have not been approved in australia are exempt. They have already started arriving and are taking the jobs of australians who refuse the jab. Same with Ukrainian 'refugees'

Not that it really matters why but what in the fuck is the reason for not allowing Australians to leave? Also if I'm a dual-citizen can I leave to go to the other country I hold citizenship?

shame. she would of fit right into American society

Can't have people spreading the cold.

It's obvious ze cabinets are penetrated over there