This is Gamergate 2.0

Gamergate was the media trying to force wokeness in the west by gaslighting the plebs and demonizing all who dissented.

Russia/Ukraine is the media trying to force acceptance of social credit into the west by, yet again, gaslighting the plebs and demonizing all who dissent.

This was their plan all along. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1536055431012.jpg (993x997, 165.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xs69lv0UGNU
youtube.com/watch?v=zz--i3M4PVk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cunny

>gaslighting
Please go back you stupid nigger

Also for those who missed the rundown on GG:

youtube.com/watch?v=xs69lv0UGNU

youtube.com/watch?v=zz--i3M4PVk

Here's the biggest truthpill you'll ever get:
Not everything is about you.

Cunny

Attached: 1645028564097.png (415x390, 319.47K)

We were using that word here long before plebbit took it.

What does this have to do with social credit

I'm gonna have to agree with this poster.
Don't forget to take your meds before you go

fpbp

Timpf looking cute. CUTE.

Sargoy finally getting his Gamergate 2.0. He was thought to be retarded but he was always 20 steps ahead of us mortals

Attached: R (2).jpg (349x349, 22.57K)

Do we have to spoonfeed everything Jesus fucking christ.

Attached: 1530345322797.png (289x301, 58.53K)

what's her onlyfans?

fpbp

Attached: C3DE30A8-28E6-4BFE-AE93-241B5D64FDAB.jpg (1478x1109, 220.23K)

GAMERGATE WAS TRIGGERED BY ME AND LED TO CENSORING VIDEO GAMES TO SLOW ME DOWN MY DISCIPLES ATTACKED THOSE GIRLS OR IT WAS CONTRIVED BY JEWS TO IMPOSE CENSORSHIP ON GAMING TO SHUT ME UP......... EVENTUALLY THEY SETTLED ON SQUADBASED FPS GAMES TO SLOW DOWN HOW MANY PEOPLE WE COULD TELL AT ONE TIME.........

Yea. Covid was already the perfect justification for a social score. How is Ukraine related?

Dog piling here... I know this isn’t even bait because it is so inane. You don’t have to go back, Why don’t you just lurk 2 more years before posting sweat?

MundaneMatt over here

based POOlack

kek over the target

Forgot about this goon. What is his opinion on this whole Russia thing?

Uoooohhhhh

Attached: 1645900276592.png (403x528, 277.69K)

IM ALSO THE REASON FOR BULLYHUNTERS BECAUSE THEY DIDNT WANT ME BROWBEATING PEOPLE INTO THE TRUTH OF THE JEWS ON GAME SERVERS SO THEY TRIED TO MISCHARACTERIZE IT AS BULLYING WHICH IT IS A LITTLE BIT BUT THE REALIZATIONS I PROVIDED BLEW THOSE NOTIONS OUT OF THE WATER..... YOU ARE ALL MY DROOGS...... I CREATED YOU.........

Half of me wonders if gamergate wasn’t a psyop designed to split the population up into separate information groups. You can’t run divide and conquer operations if everyone believes the msm, you need to create segments of the community in opposition to the mainstream to generate conflict, although I guess they already had that with Fox News vs whatever the left wing station was. I dunno, I want to believe it was grassroots

tell me about the crying emoji, why do i keep seeing it?

this thread is a psyop
ur mom is a psyop
im a psyop

Japan lolicon pedo posted it in reaction to a loli drawing and it was translated and became a meme.