Theory: “WW3” is a cover for the vaccine deaths

There’s already evidence that the vaccines are causing a spike in cancer and other ailments. I’ve seen doctors reporting that they have numerous patients with previously dormant cancers that come back back in full force after being jabbed.
>During the panel, Renz stated via three whistleblowers that post-vaccination miscarriages and cancers were up 300 percent over a year - newsrescue.com/leaked-documents-from-dod-database-show-us-military-illness-skyrocketing-from-covid-jab-viral-video/

If the vaccine genocide theory is true, then the “Controllers” need a way to hide these mass deaths. They can’t allow things to just return to normal. “Normies” would figure it out if they just randomly started becoming sick.

Let’s say the war with Russia escalates and turns nuclear resulting in a few pre-selected areas getting glassed. As you can imagine, the global economy would tank and people would panic.

However, consider another angle. What also causes cancer? Radiation. The media will have an absolute field day going on about how there’s a ton of radioactive fallout in the atmosphere all over the planet. Not long after that, normies start reporting an increase in cancers and other ailments. Guess what gets blamed for it? By then, COVID and the jabs won’t even be on their minds. That’s why they’re stopping COVID and switching into War-mode. They want people forgetting about the jabs for the most part until it benefits them again.

The mistake many people make is believing all these events are isolated and contained. They are not. They are all part of a web of control this planet is ensnarled in. Every war, every pandemic, every major political event, they all play into a greater purpose. This one is no different. Good luck. Because, if this really is their plan, I have no idea how we’ll defeat them until 80% of the population is gone.

Attached: FO4_Nuclear_strikes_on_Boston.jpg (1000x563, 129.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ready.gov/nuclear-explosion
bitchute.com/video/jyPwh4Xaaihj/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is true.

How to stop them?

Take the booster

This makes the most sense unironically.

The mass collective needs to decide that enough is enough and revolt against all governments and reform society entirely. Unfortunately, I don't see this being feasible until the mass die offs have happened. 70-80% of the populace don't even realize that we are never returning back to "normal."

I bet there will be explosions that look like nukes but not nukes and people will get lots of sickness because of "radiation"

God, I hate people like you. This fucking shit just happens. It's not some big conspiracy.

Governments are literally too fucking stupid to orchestrate anything like this on a global scale.

Nukes are fake, gay

Retarded take cause "controllers" sure as shit don't want areas glassed. The only way for this scenario to play out is nukes are "launched" but "countermeasures" ensure they don't glass anything. And then maybe the fallout spreads via air.

Think better route would be muh "chemical weapons" in water supply story or something and can't contain contamination. Don't think the nuke plan would sell well

Exactly this. 99% of the populace cannot tell the difference between that fuel-air bomb or whatever it's called vs an actual nuke. It's also plausible they have other weapons that can mimic nuclear detonations without the fallout.

With these Cabals, it's like you're never in any real danger. The danger comes when you listen to what they tell you to do. If you do the opposite, you're usually fine.

:>Let’s say the war with Russia escalates and turns nuclear resulting in a few pre-selected areas getting glassed.

which areas? I DONT WANNA DIE BRO

Attached: 400.png (882x758, 15.1K)

Oh, you mean like the whole lock down thing over a literal flu, and force jab everyone or ostracized from society? That never happ...

They control both sides of the game. Putin is as controlled as Biden. They would never glass the entire planet. Just enough to cause the chaos they are after. If this is indeed what they're planning, they've already made all the necessary calculations to ensure they get the results they're after.
Consider that staging a contained war is easy compared to faking a global pandemic. It looks like they've already got their anti-radiation mask propaganda ready as well...
>If possible, wear a mask if you’re sheltering with people who are not a part of your household. Children under two years old, people who have trouble breathing, and those who are unable to remove masks on their own should not wear them. - ready.gov/nuclear-explosion

America can never go hot. And a nuke anywhere within its borders would cause that to happen.

Don't forget the "US biolabs in Ukraine" psyop

The vaccine was a preemptive strike
No one else that didn’t get it ever will
It’s nuclear holocaust time

>Go to the basement or middle of the building. Stay away from the outer walls and roof. Try to maintain a distance of at least six feet between yourself and people who are not part of your household. If possible, wear a mask if you’re sheltering with people who are not a part of your household. Children under two years old, people who have trouble breathing, and those who are unable to remove masks on their own should not wear them.

It's real

They love masks, but, never mention things that are actually effective like potassium iodide.

OMG GUYS ALL THESE
CANCER DEATHS ARE FROM THAT ONE RUSSIAN NUKE THAT THE NEWS SAID PUTIN DETONATED BUT NOBODY SAW

You can get a Geiger counter and see if there is radiation

Normies willingly injected themselves with poison to save themselves from the common cold rebranded by the media. Do you really think they wouldn't fall for that?
We'll figure it out, but, the normies will just turn on CNN.

If this is true then why did Globohomo start trying to overthrow Ukraine in 2013 when COVID didn’t exist?

>COBID COVID COVID COVID
then a few habbenings ago
>RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA
but I thought faggots loved communism?
nigger nigger nigger jew nigger jew nigger jew nigger nigger nigger jew nigger jew nigger jew nigger nigger nigger jew nigger jew nigger jwe nigger nigger nigger jew nigger jew nigger jew nigger nigger nigger jew nigger nigger jew nigger jew nigger nigger nigrjew nigger nigger nigger nigger jew nigger nigger nigger jew nigger nigge nigger jew nigger nigger nigger jew nigger nigger nigger jew nigger nigger nigger jew nigger

I don't know much about their history; but, didn't that result in a "democratic government" taking power? If so, that was probably the real takeover of Ukraine similar to how the CIA basically took over Iran. It likely was the installation of the Cabal's pawns under the guise of being for the people.

They'd genuinely believe it
Do some SciEnCe with infographics and the wind carrying radioactive poop worldwide along with a documentary about how Tszar Bomba (DE RUSSIANS THEN! DE RUSSIANS!) fallout caused an amazonian tribe to forget how to skin eachother and you'll have it nicely sewn up

Radiation doesn't result in positive HIV test results

Only the area where the one true love of your life is living gets glassed
Sorry, bro, it just wasn't meant to be

Any Forums has been talking about this possibility for over a year. The fact that it could be playing out IRL doesn't even surprise me.

It sure worked in WWII and it can work again, just take out someplace like Seattle, WA; devastating for anyone in the US with no real effect on the rest of the nation. That will be the example, like many others worldwide, and then OPs scenario plays out perfectly.
But maybe you're right, maybe they just target-display far away locations to everyone based on where the "bomb" alert is accessed from. Maybe it's 100% CGI and unprovable because there are govt. blockades. Nothing actually has to happen for something to happen, it only needs to be perceptibly true in order for it to be so.

Nuclear WW3 is not going to happen. MAD still applies.

>According to a new study by the John Hopkins University, HIV-like symptoms can be caused by radiation.
That's all it takes for them to believe it can now.

Fantasyland shit with a fake pic because you cant tell real nukes from CGI lol

Yadayada.

Attached: tiresome.png (674x282, 48.7K)

I'm really thinking, if you want to make a point, you drop a nuke right on the Freedom Tower in NY. Destroy that artifact and SoL in one go, bring back previous trauma (almost like it was a marker placed in the psyche 20 years ago), and follow the plan right back into another endless war.

lol

I'm already mentally prepared for a nuke false flag. As soon as it happens I'm instantly calling bullshit, and I guarantee you the narrative will crumble under scrutiny within hours, if not minutes (at least here)

>Theory: “WW3” is a cover for the vaccine deaths.
this is what I have been thinking.

>“WW3” is a cover for the vaccine deaths
This
They’ll detonate a few nukes here and there and they’ll say there’s nuclear winter
Then that will explain all the vaxxies dying

there's just too much carbon. something had to be done.

bitchute.com/video/jyPwh4Xaaihj/

>muh carbon
imagine believing this
kys

If true what was the point of the vaccination ? Depopulation would happen with nuclear war even without the vax

My problem with this theory is, why not just go nuclear? If the endgame is depopulation then surely leveling half of Europe and America is enough to set their plans in motion? Surely radiation alone would do wonders for cleaning shit up without the vax.

The deception is that there won't be anywhere near enough radiation to actually cause much death. They don't want to destroy the Earth. They just want to get rid of half the populace. The vaccines do that. "WW3" or whatever is how they ensure normies don't figure out the vaccines were what killed them.

No need for nukes. Nukes can be fake and people will believe there's radiation. (5G activated spikes)

No;

>It only makes sense if you view it through the lens that (((they))) want to create the conditions for the return of their messiah a.k.a the Anti-Christ.

>Everything the Jews have been doing since they were emancipated in the mid-19th century under the guise of “Western Liberalism” has been to usher in the conditions for the return of their messiah. >All the wars in Europe and politcal dysfunction since then have been created with this goal in mind.

>Now here we are in 2022 faced with all the systemic dysfunction caused by the COVID pandemic and the US/NATO are beating the drums of war with Russia over the Ukraine, surely this is madness?? Well it’s not if you view it through the lens of Jews and their (((Evangelical Christian))) puppets working together to bring about a nuclear confrontation with Russia which would create the conditions for the return of the Jewish Messiah a.k.a the Anti-Christ.

They do not want the planet nuked. They want nature preserved and all that. They simply want to get rid of the majority of the human populace. If you just go all out nuclear war, there's nothing left to inherit.

I got the vax and I took an HIV test and it was negative.

Americans are truly becomming more and more retarded by the day. Muttifying has lowered your IQs

What better time to launch a military operation than aferr your enemy has told its troops, Get vaxxed or leave.

>“WW3” is a cover for the vaccine deaths.
But then it will be a fake and gay WW3 like how covid was a fake and gay pandemic. Otherwise the kike aristocracy will all die right along with us.

The nuclear fallout will be the cover

Attached: 24FC1A59-8DB1-4111-ABD2-F11548AA630D.jpg (828x1358, 821.01K)

I member when Any Forums was talking about this way before the vaxsneed even existed, i guess Any Forums was right again

it will be a precise strike on specifically you with no surrounding damage or fallout, you will be vaporized instantly from both space and time