Average fighting age man has no gf, no wife, owns no property, owns no shares or savings, has no college education...

>average fighting age man has no gf, no wife, owns no property, owns no shares or savings, has no college education, has a full time job and pays half his earnings in taxes.

>all men of fighting age are expected to pick up short range arms and head into mortal combat against certain death to "defend" women and children and the nations real estate.
tiktok.com/@pominki21/video/7069413209924537605

Attached: image_2022-02-28_110758.png (541x864, 398.27K)

>linking tiktok on Pole
I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers

why did you link that video?

kiktok is less censored

>get called an incel for wanting basic human companionship
>now go die for me Chud so I can keep fucking the Chad of the week on Tinder
Average and ugly men are basically treated like they're worse than trash in the west.

Attached: 8.jpg (601x508, 48.59K)

she hot

So post a webm or something. Don't post the link like some weirdo. Who does that?

>post a webm
do it

There are tons of whores. Break through their bitch wall and you'll find tons willing to suck you off. I had a girl at my 9ld job who gave me a vlowie by simply asking for it. Then when we'd see each other at work she'd smile at me.

>>pick up short range arms
>ho ho ho now I have a machine gun
>proceed to not defend homeland but acquire pussy at gunpoint instead
where is problem

Attached: 1646021849752.jpg (612x355, 24.68K)

>>all men of fighting age are expected to pick up short range arms and head into mortal combat against certain death to "defend" women and children and the nations real estate.
hmmm and she's offering to shave her bush? stunning and brave. zelensky seems like a real top bloke to die for.

the slav houses are very similar with ours, except for the difference that they live in pods. But the inside and material use

Slavs are just blue eyed South Americans

Is this the rumored "whore of kiev" that disabled 250 chechen BVLLS by using her smooth shaved teenage pussy?

hahahahaha CIVIL WAR NOW LETS FUCKING GOOOOOO

>Slavs are just blue eyed South Americans
you couldn't even tell a difference...

Attached: 1483810338545.jpg (576x960, 53.34K)

>I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers
What the fuck is wrong with you, why would you say that? He should get raped by a pack of wild niggers.

Damn its Winston from Overwatch they should send him to fight in Ukraine

>be russian
>be forced into random war last second as a conscript
>make like 500 a month of a currency that is now worthless

Attached: 1613702546648s.jpg (240x250, 7.82K)

Attached: fighting age men.jpg (750x1129, 375.14K)

>30+ years of "men are trash, men are pigs, men are rapists, yes all men, men are stupid, men are idiots, *mutilates your penis*, the future is female, move aside men" propaganda
>"Why don't men want to defend us?"

Shit's grim.

>>be russian
>>be forced into random war last second as a conscript
>>make like 500 a month of a currency that is now worthless
>fucks hot underage slav girls every day

Having money, investments, and all that shit isn't that great. I'm a software engineer with over $400k in investments that I'm considering liquidating, so I can buy a ticket to Ukraine to help fight.

don't worry, Putin will allow every russian soldier to take a free Ukranian gf home

Attached: 41e.jpg (600x624, 29.13K)

snipping this to show you're a pedophile in every thread you post in

What home? They'll be forced to live in an abandoned shed

here is thousand empty "investment" apartments

I don't get it, is she saying she'll shave her pussy if they stay? As a reward if they go to war? Is it a beard joke?

I was assuming she was planning to jokingly use a razor as a weapon but that might also be true.