Most based latinamerican right now

I feel ashamed of my government, brazilian bros years light ahead from us

Attached: basebO.png (1133x649, 942.45K)

pls tell me at least this fucker has nothing to do with WEF?

My president doesn't give a fuck.

Poor countries might be able to get Russian resources on the cheap
Russia sold to Europe, as Europe was the highest bidder for Russian resources
Poor countries could pick up the trade slack at cheaper prices
This would help both the poor countries and Russia

Similarly, the Oligarchs losing money could be exploited by Putin to show them as now equal to the populace to get the average ruskie on board with the war effort

None of that will happen unfortunately

dude stop being fucking demoralized and manipulated, everyone was playing along with wef and every other jew organization, literally everyone who has a name in world politics. Putin and Russia just said no fuck that you went too far. If kikes were a little less greedy and ratlike, the slow bleedout would have just continued and Putin would have used the situation to Russias benefit as much as he could without making much of a fuss. But they wanted too much too fast and Putin wouldn't accept it. Nobody knows how everyone will react, but Putin stepping up means a lot is possible now. Let's hope this guy finds his spine too as he seems to talk the talk

we were happy and we didn't know it

Attached: temer-e-bozo.gif (220x123, 644.02K)

Brazil niggers I kneel

The conflict just needs to end, more sensible minds would have just backed away from Ukraine and that includes NATO encroachment.
>What do we in the west gain from Ukraine's inclusion into NATO?
we gain a bridgehead into Moscow, if our intentions were to break Russia apart, this would be an amazing gain although incredibly scummy. I hope no one was planning to do that.
>What does Ukraine get in joining NATO
it gained the chaos and trouble of this conflict. Once the 2014 Euromaidan revolution happened, they became a target and thus suffered ever since, they never had such issues when they were just unaligned and neutral.
>What does Russia gain if Ukraine joins NATO
NATO encirclement which it views as antithetical to its survival.

If Ukraine thought that the only way to improve their economy was to join NATO, then they are fed a sick lie. Putin had a reasonable argument to protest any motion for Ukraine's inclusion into NATO but he blew the gun and invaded a sovereign country, worst, he invaded a European country. It should never have happened. I side with the Ukrainians purely because they were invaded but I do not relish or lionize what is happening in Ukraine. It is a sad state of affairs for anyone who cares about Europe and its people

Putin isnt stepping up shit you fucking monkey. You are the one being manipulated.

This. Though I would like to point out Putin does not act alone. He represents the will of the Russian (((oligarchs))). All wars are just different factions of kikes sending white men to die.

Imagine being ruled by a miserable old faggot that has to scramble to maintain his constituency of chuds

He's in BRICS aka hand-holders with putin and xi

Attached: BRICS-Leaders.jpg (1280x853, 194.9K)

>Imagine being ruled by a miserable old faggot
user, I...

crazy that he is shorter than the chink. Didn't realize he was quite taht short. Imagine him as a KGB agent going to work on you, little midget of a man.

Attached: 1645531205929.jpg (3610x2526, 3.47M)

>that flag
>that post

Attached: 1624729300366.jpg (657x527, 38.35K)

What the fuck are you on about? You're supposed to pick a side because that side is unequivocally Good and the other side is the ultimate Evil. How fucking dare you say whatever you just said

We are way more linked to China as they are our biggest client, but yeah, gladly we are on the same boat as Russia too

Attached: bolsonaro-armas-carolina_0067b05d.jpg (550x350, 38.56K)

Attached: 1646009625017.jpg (1024x997, 90.17K)

The Ukrainian comedian is a better man than Bolsacknaro could ever hope to be.

basado

Yeah... Xi used to mog everybody else until bolso showed up kek

Attached: BRICS_leaders_meet_on_the_sidelines_of_2016_G2.width-800_p1FuIKB.jpg (460x263, 33.16K)

Behold the patriot American that couldn't pinpoint Ukraine on a map 2 weeks ago, now preparing to defend it with his own life

Attached: 1646014328275m.jpg (819x1024, 67.84K)

Hes 100% right.

I don't like Bolsonaro, but he's not wrong.

i like him because he's unlikeable
he's like a christopher walken character

hail bolso

based sage wisdom

Attached: young leaders jewtin.png (693x693, 593.01K)

Russia is dominating and there's nothing globohomo can do about it.
China needs to step up and take Taiwan.

The creme de la creme would be russia moving nukes into Syria and Iraq.
Sweet love.

Attached: Nuke..gif (421x250, 1.01M)

Absolutely based

Pedro castillo is a good comedian too

Attached: 1646020902121.png (640x480, 706.34K)

Here, take your (you)