Belarus joined

Belarus joined

Attached: D67F62E5-1DB3-474C-AC87-B5CF286DAF8B.jpg (750x661, 162.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2nXCSsfLdN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where does this all go bros

Belaruse Cruise inbound

the russians are growing desperate

30k dead now and they still can't take a single city

Attached: 1645935085682.png (1245x925, 2.26M)

Which Monday?

LITERALLY W H OMEGALUL

ESCALATE

wasted

wait i thought belarus was already involved

>US intelligence reports that Lukashenko's mind was made up to send his troops when sanctions were also placed on Belarus. Lukashenko told commanders he saw no point in staying out of the conflict if his government would face sanctions regardless.

Attached: magatard.jpg (220x229, 10.66K)

I thought they were already doing this.

I think they all should go to Ukraine, we'll keep Belarus secure in the meantime.

Attached: 1636444937471.jpg (720x903, 90.59K)

literally who?

heard from good sources it was March the 14th

BASED
go belarus
youtube.com/watch?v=2nXCSsfLdN8

Belarus was in since day 1 retards
people have the attention span of goldfish i swear porco dio

Manic Monday

So bomb the shit out of them.

Belarus is the Jordan of Europe

They just let Russia's troops travel through them.

Full scale war in Eastern Europe.
Either NATO or Russia wins.

Congratulations Belarus, you just became target #2 of the British Nuclear arsenal.

Not changing anything at this point. Belarus is defacto a belligerent.

I wonder what Lukashenko will claim that happened when he eventually faces judgement. Will he claim that Putin forced him to? Will he defend his decisions to the courts?

He was barely able to stay in power after the "election", so imagine what will happen if he joins a war after the people saw what happened to the soldiers and the Russian currency just today. He certainly won't stay in power if he ruins the economy and I desperately hope he is aware of this.

you say this like Belarus has a say in the matter. "Belarus was thrown into the fray by Putin", you mean. Fuck Lukashenko.

Its Monday right

>Lukashenko has entered the chat

Attached: 1645996657468.gif (717x320, 2.77M)

Belarusian troops were in too, it's one of the First things they reported

why Belarusian troops are necessary if Russia is steamrolling Ukrainians? or Lukashenko decided to join the war for fun?

THE 'RUS IS LOOSE!
THE 'RUS IS LOOSE!
THE 'RUS IS LOOSE!

Attached: roose bolton.jpg (512x512, 43.35K)

World war

>Congratulations Belarus, you just became target #2 of the British Nuclear arsenal.
Which is probably parked up in it's Scottish base for repair and unable to be deployed, as has happened on a few occasions.

puppet nation

Please fact-check yourself.

Biden is a moron

see

You won’t do shit.

Because Putin is losing like crazy and looks like a fucking retard right now and must must must push over the hump to grab Kyiv before the peace talks so he has a shred of leverage in the negotiations. Why else is he derping about nukes. Putin has lost this, even if he takes the Ukraine. Any way you slice it, Russia will collapse now and Putin will be dead this year.

More like Lukashitto

>as soon as monday
It is monday.

Oh no no russiabros
Imagine needing help from other countries to beat tiny Ukraine
Superpower by the way