FORMER ATTORNEY GENERAL BILL BARR DESTROYS TRUMP IN NEW BOOK

TRUST BARR:

>Former US attorney general Bill Barr has unleashed a volley of criticism at Donald Trump in his new book, saying the ex-president has “shown he has neither the temperament nor persuasive powers to provide the kind of positive leadership that is needed” and that the Republican party should move on from him.

>In One Damn Thing After Another, Mr Barr writes that his former boss could have won the 2020 election if he had “just exercised a modicum of self-restraint, moderating even a little of his pettiness”.

>He also rejects Mr Trump’s so-called “Big Lie” that he was cheated out of election victory by fraud.

>According to the Journal, Mr Barr writes: “The election was not ‘stolen’. Trump lost it.”

>Before announcing that he was stepping down from his role early, in December 2020 – after Mr Trump’s election defeat but before the Capitol riot – the outgoing attorney general told the then-president that the Justice Department had seen no evidence of widespread fraud that could have affected the result of the election.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/bill-barr-book-trump-attack-b2024380.html

So how are Q-fags 'spinning' this news? Do they still think it's all part of 'the plan' to bring down 'the cabal'?

Attached: image[1].jpg (988x1500, 301.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uuoRRDtdHbY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isn't he who Trump appointed?

Bill Barr is a jew and his father who ran a school hired David Epstein (yeah that one) AS A TEACHER!

Attached: evil.jpg (707x1024, 374.78K)

Yes. Trump personally appointed him in 2018. Any Forums was very excited about it, because Barr was going to bring down 'the deep state.'

Attached: Investigations.jpg (1478x746, 287.14K)

Yes. Instead of Trump hiring TRUMPISTS, he hired people his jew handlers told him to hire. That how you got Jared Kushner, ect. in the oval office. Barr was one of the Cabal picks.

>trump
who?

Bill Barr is a faggot and a traitor

I want to know how much he was paid to cover for trump

Attached: 1481778908598.jpg (744x1249, 196.26K)

another Deep State creature that has no idea just how much this stupid fucking society has failed regular Americans. Not that I believe in voting, but hopefully if Trump wins he will cut the head off the snake, no holds barred, fire literally every federal government worker and start anew

>Barr was one of the Cabal picks.

Q-fags specifically said to TRUST Bill Barr.

>Nothing can stop what's coming! Enjoy the show! Based Barr bringing down the cabal!!!

I'm wondering what they think of this new book.

reminder that this guy's father hired epstein to teach at a posh private school even though epstein was a college dropout.

whole family is glowfaggots

Isn't that what y'all hoped for the first time?

You know the book is bs if they resort to including profanity in the title, otherwise the content itself would sell the book. Just another cash grab

What a tasteless title

>3pbtid

>if Trump wins

Lol, sure. Just vote harder, kid. Surely it will work this time.

Bill Barr is a pedophile.

>>In One Damn Thing After Another, Mr Barr writes that his former boss could have won the 2020 election if he had “just exercised a modicum of self-restraint, moderating even a little of his pettiness”.

This is actually accurate, Trump fucked up his last two years. That being said, we are on the brink of a nuclear war and Joe Biden is president with his crackhead son selling art to launder money so wtf are these old people even talking about when they say Trump is unfit? They have no credibility.

wow, another anti-trump new york times bestseller for the reading list. unfortunately i have to read the 6,560 other books first before i get to this one.

how the advanced space programs work in one degree, they use cloning and mind fracture techniques to create genetic and soul copies of the same being and depending of faction will help persons succeed in different arenas… prime example

the arenas of success here being DC swamp creature and boy lover aids illuminati demon

pic did not attach

Attached: barr_elton.jpg (1125x688, 455.97K)

youtube.com/watch?v=uuoRRDtdHbY

He dug his own grave, the Trump Curse will bite him in the ass the same way it has many.

Trump was surrounded by kikes that's the problem including his fucking son in law. He needed to clean house from day 1 and install loyalists

He said at CPAC that if he wins in 2024 he's going to make sure the president has ultimate powers over firing heads of state.

>does nothing about the rampant retardation in the DoJ
>does nothing about the election
>complains about encryption
>MY BOSS WAS SOOO BAD

you were too, dumb fuck

The cabal has already been brought down. The problem is they have left millions of isolated operatives still carrying plans laid out decades ago. Like that Japanese guy in the jungle who still thought the war was on.

Fun fact. Bill bar once stopped a plane flight so he could gorge his fat fucking face on a whole cheesecake factory cheesecake.

Ate the whole goddamn cake. Fat fucking pig

actually a good take, and funny, and trippy

Attached: 0_5Gz6O7wlwzzJ1_wX.jpg (252x320, 34.89K)

Is this really the title?
If so, fucking based.

>So how are Q-fags 'spinning' this news?

. . . last guy to see Epstein alive . . . good guy . . .

Attached: 1645491309729.gif (490x361, 392.68K)

Lol this is good.

So if Durham fails we blame Barr.

If Durham succeeds they can’t say “Trump loyalist Barr hired him” since Barr shit on Trump.

Attached: 3AB22842-D686-4CEE-BD27-FA3382F1BFF0.jpg (644x1024, 49.14K)

Very true!

if those are the worst things he said about trump then its nothing.

Everything he says is correct.
I dont care if trump won or not. Getting rid of him is in americas long term interest.

They're all paid in book deals. So my guess is. He was put there and now he is getting paid.

>seen no evidence
didn't look either

Yeah i agree too. They lost the moment trump won