Europe

Why do all world wars start in this little continent?

Attached: service-pnp-pga-07800-07897v.jpg (1024x803, 550.36K)

>why

Attached: merchant.jpg (800x517, 64.28K)

That's a big Prussia

Europeans can't stop killing one another. I don't know what to tell you. We tried to help you all out as best we could with NATO and you did a good job with the EU, but you can't help yourselves and now the European Forever War is back.

For you.

>anglokike asks why anglokikes act like anglokikes

>Spain sleeping
Lmao

>Turkey in Turkey: Chill
>Turkey in Europe: I'M LOSING MY MIND

Monarchical power voids need egos to fill the voids that offer leadership and sway over the various states. NATO and Russia are competing for the throne once held by the Roman Empire for dominance over the European continent. This contest has been in intermission for eighty years but can be held back no longer.

Evolution, lack of resources, group fighting, same fears we(they) smell close to a sortage.

Negroids gotta negroid.

It checks out

because it matters

>European Turkey

it is the playground of the bloodlines who rule the world and who benefit from these wars. I think a lot of them are the aristocratic families who have provided popes to the vatican as well as the ruling families of the Holy Roman Empire (and its colonial possessions). there are also the financial bloodlines which trace their lineage through Amsterdam, Hanseatic League, Venice/Florence, Byzantium and then cities like Damascus, Baghdad, Tyre back to Babylon and Egypt (and probably before that too)

>Why do all world wars start in this little continent?
Because this continent used to be the most important one

>Why do all world wars start in this little continent?
Nobody else matters.

Wars start in every continent all the time. Europe writes the history books so "world war" is when three or more european countries fight for more than 5 years.

Austria
>"ICH KANN NICHT ATMEN"

Drop the act, we knew we could obtain greater wealth selling Europe debt getting involved in their affairs after world war 2 becuase it was obvious as many states as could be swayed needed a protectorate. It was a natural evolution of a capitalistic model to move into this industry of protection racketeering but don’t confuse it with altruistic defense of Europe’s heritage. This is about monopolizing the European customer base for the service of defense. Hate to say trump understood this better than any being he grew up around mafia rackets in New York and saw clearly uncle sams global equivalent that Obama and Biden were letting slip in the money America could make if it tightened up on this business practice. International relation is gang shit all over again.

All two of them? And arguably the Asian front of WW2 started earlier.

Banking dynasties

Is Crimea Russia pooping in his pants?

thats not where ireland is

No they’re enjoying having fresh water from the dienepper River for the first time in years.