The bear will leave it's cave forever

>The bear will leave it's cave forever.
>The rod and the ring will strike.

Attached: wtf.jpg (500x500, 29.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77198488/#77200224
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32537670/8srk2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can U please post the whole thing for reference?

You're being banished to /x/

>The op makes sexual on man

Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the frogs of war.

>It will happen when the weather cools. That's when they'll make their move. The plans laid long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition. They're trying to force God's hand. Watch for these signs: Three branches will become one. An island will drift away. A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill. The star will gorge itself on clay. Idols will speak and move about. The black flag will fly above the dome. The belly of the dragon will drip water. Two voices will call out in silence that all will hear. A rock will stand on seven hills. The ravens will starve. The bear will leave it's cave forever. The rod and the ring will strike.

Reminder if you russia invades from mexico and nukes go off in texas, you have limited time to get out into the middle of nowhere before the skin wearing demonic aliens show up to harvest your body.

This

Seven hours after a nuclear explosion, residual radioactivity will have decreased to about 10 percent of its amount at 1 hour, and after another 48 hours it will have decreased to 1 percent.

Not what im refering to, but yes the most dangerous time after a nuke if you fucking manage to live, is the first 48 hours, then after that another week or 2.

Where is this from?

Z predicted this

Attached: F928E92A-8099-4E97-BA1F-1D3CDDD26433.jpg (980x1024, 72.47K)

Some random larping leaf. He even said he was larping in the same thread.

>Be pol.
>0 for 736362837464737.

>Maybe this one will happen.

I’m thinking rod and ring refers to a nuclear attack

was a schizo pol post

pol schizophrenia never ceases to amaze me

I thought it was referring to kinetic bombardment a.k.a rods from God.

yes
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77198488/#77200224

Attached: 91283901283.png (541x82, 5.08K)

The "rod and ring" refers to the upcoming spike protein activation

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32537670/8srk2