Be 69 years old

>be 69 years old
>get diagnosed with terminal illness
>decide to have some fun playing IRL Civilization, then nuking everything when you lose

That's basically all this is. We're going to die because a bored faggot boomer just wants to go out with a bang.

Attached: Putin.jpg (800x1136, 94.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

energyintel.com/0000017f-307c-d3e7-a17f-f1fdfee40000
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what psychotic kike drew this twisted caricature of Putin.. fuck off OP and suck a kangaroo's dick

PAID JEWISH SHILL

YES YES! LET THE WORLD REIGN IN HELL AS IT DESERVES! INFINITELY BASED PUTIN WILL NUKEPILL ALL YOU FUCKERS. WOOOOT

based if true

Attached: 1645843406009.jpg (1024x1019, 83.12K)

Good

i wish biden was on there so he could have a

>I shit myself

caption

He is feeling sleepy

I’m only jealous because I wanted to do this later in life when America collapses and a new American federation needs a dictator to help recreate the Union.

People who unironically believe they will let putin nuke the world simply because he's dying, demented or throwing a tantrum are actual, unironic retards. They will epstein him faster than you can say "put it in putin"

Stop teasing me

Attached: 1645761551812.gif (320x218, 163.59K)

pretty based ngl

>polack

>leaf

FUCKING HATE BOOMERS.

Oh, so you think that Boomers want the world to exist without them? Fuck you.

your propaganda is fucking shit

Yeah, nah. He's been selecting nuke operators for loyalty since he got in power. They'll pretty much do what he says.

You will be killed by nukes within the year, dear burger.

shut the fuck up you stupid propaganda nigger

Unironically based.

>Russian President Vladimir Putin had been subjected to a series of sophomoric psychological profiles that trivialized Russian national concerns as little more than the psychotic whim of a troubled individual. The caricatures that emerged of the Russian state and its leadership colored the analysis of Russia’s oft-stated concerns over what it viewed as its legitimate national security.

>This blinded the West to the reality of what was transpiring. Because no one took Russia seriously, no one could imagine a large-scale ground war in Europe. So everyone was taken by surprise when such a conflict broke out.

energyintel.com/0000017f-307c-d3e7-a17f-f1fdfee40000

Redpill your self guys and ignore this propaganda of the OP. But thank him for giving us the opportunity to post some real info in reply.

William Burns, the former US Ambassador to Russia and now director of the CIA, captured the Russian sentiment in a February 2009 memorandum: “Nyet means nyet: Russia’s Nato enlargement red lines.” Russia, Burns noted, viewed “farther eastward expansion as a potential military threat,” giving rise to Russian fears that “the issue could potentially split the country [Ukraine] in two, leading to violence or even, some claim, civil war, which would force Russia to decide whether to intervene.”

if you're donna do "caricature" at least stick to known attributes not totally made up shit

Attached: aaaa.jfif.jpg (184x274, 9.03K)

Name one thing Booomers didn't ruin....Pro-tip, you can't.

When you Op with the (((dubs))) of truth, you often prove yourself both a fagoot and correct.

kek

You will be too.