You're telling me the terror of the western world has had three days to invade a minor nation and they've been able to...

you're telling me the terror of the western world has had three days to invade a minor nation and they've been able to accomplish this?

Attached: 110278497175.png (971x636, 666.91K)

this is why we need to start carpet bombing civillians like dresten and tokyo again. it is just 10x faster than le geneva warfare

Typically you'd use the word "only" to add emphasis on the small gain.

unironically this is some pretty desperate cope bro

Bro the map is fake
Their cope is unreal

Attached: IMG_20220227_164112.png (720x1006, 714.79K)

>the terror of the western world
you're talking about Israel I presume, unless you're a POS shill, which your flag would support

Attached: 1573446349177.png (618x718, 715.49K)

We would only be slowed down by the need for dilation breaks

well it took the USA 19 years and 10 months to lose to sandal wearing sheep herders

Please just shut the fuck up

USA couldn't even defeat a third world cave-dwelling nation in 20 years. Or a bunch of jungle farmers.

you gotta be shitting me

How long did it take USA to capture Baghdad in 2003 in the open desert?

>I am a retard who equates a counter insurgency with a war.

Yeah, remember that time the Germans flattened Stalingrad and then rolled in with no resistance at all.

Fpbp.
So you're upset that they're not going scorched earth over a territory they want to occupy... You and anyone agreeing with you, is a fucking retard that doesn't know fuck all about post armed conflict operations.

God, do I miss those times.

Putin was bragging years ago that he could conquer Ukraine in 2 weeks if he wanted.
See, even in his self-aggrandising optimism he does not think that he can do this in 13 days, even if everything goes ideally according to plan.

Legit all people would actually need to defeat russia is widespread civilian gun ownership, supply depots, and a good stock of books to read so you don't shoot yourself in boredom waiting for the Russians to arrive.

4 days to invade after 8 years of unconventional warfare to soften them up. I don't know how yet, details are sparse, but they blew it somehow.

Endless cope and still a sovereign Afghanistan run by the Talichads.

>Putin was bragging years ago that he could conquer Ukraine in 2 weeks if he wanted
source?

Yes bomb cities so this becomes a years long war that will bankrupt you completely while we laugh.

>largest country in Europe
>minor nation
leaf education
If you're actually buying all those shills telling you "oh no Russia's really behind schedule, Putin's generals expected to have this war wrapped up in a weekend" you're a moron

You commie! Now I think we should go all the way to moscow!

>minor nation
>biggest nation of Europe after russia
>armed with western weapons for weeks/months

Ok

I would not take days off work to protest in streets over it, I probably wouldn’t volunteer to clean up the rubbled cities around me either, extremely apathetic from the 8 years of ostracization

It won’t happen I know but I wouldn’t care