I've been filming Ukrainian army's movements around my place for the last few days and sending the footage straight to...

I've been filming Ukrainian army's movements around my place for the last few days and sending the footage straight to the Russian telegram channel @RSOTM_Z (which supposedly has connections with the Russian army in Ukraine) since they say this info helps Russian army to advance.

Does anybody know how else I can be useful? Preferably without leaving my home and being as safe as possible.

Attached: 1572349634834.jpg (657x527, 29.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rtd.rt.com/films/donbass-the-grey-zone/
rt.com/schedule/
t.me/intelslava/20892
rt.com/russia/550769-ukraine-inmates-weapons-release/
youtube.com/watch?v=2nXCSsfLdN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice try russian bot

Join the Russians

Attached: 358910C8-2275-4AB7-82D7-C273EBB60039.jpg (828x823, 117.78K)

Calling your government asking for recruitment depots getting as much military information as possible?

Make a list of local people with guns and send it to Azov batallion chat.
Say that they're spies.

It's hard for you to stake out good targets if you don't leave the house though

Also based. This is exactly what I would do if China or Russia or even fucking India invaded. Fuck globohomo and fuck their pawns

Share false stories with Western media. They will publish ANYTHING

Also apply for the free guns every day with different names. And just keep them at home.
You can sell them in the future

GOOD JOB user.

“VERY UGLY TRUTH ABOUT UKRAINE”.
Remember that Ukrainian Army was bombing civilians in Dombass area for 8 years since 2014,
but western main stream media was never showing that to the western public, keeping them unaware of that fact.

Public in the west were brain washed and lied to by the western media.
Truth was not showed to the western public, but now Ukrainians are crying that they are being killed.
Well, they were doing that for 8 years with no accountability for their evil acts killing innocent civilians including woman and children in Dombass area.

And you Ukrainians, know, that your Ukrainian nation, is a lying evil servant of Satan.

Jesus Christ said that Satan is the father of lies.
Ukrainians, you are children of Satan.
Every night you are going to sleep know that you are a children of Satan.

"Donbass: The Grey Zone"
Watch "Donbass: The Grey Zone" on RTD website and on RT's live feed. The time of the broadcast is available on RT's schedule page.

rtd.rt.com/films/donbass-the-grey-zone/
rt.com/schedule/

Attached: flags of the killers.jpg (800x450, 23.08K)

This will give identity away unless you wear a full sock over your head and show the ukraine side of your passport with a blank wall behind you.
But they'd just say that's russian propaganda if he goes against the script

Based spy

have you considered taking potshots with a suppressed .22 rifle?
If you only take 1 shot and then hide you'll probably go undetected.
Also based if true

>reports coming in... hes been named the peeper of prypat

>I've been filming Ukrainian army's movements around my place for the last few days and sending the footage straight to the Russian telegram channel
Cool, maybe the russians will rape your family last.

Smart move user. Keep on

LOL, That arming of citizens by Ukrainian government will backfire so fucking back at all Ukrainians.
Before the war crime in Ukraine was already very high, but now it will go much much-mucgh higher.
There are already reports that people being robbed by bands of tugs who suddenly got their hands on machine guns.
This will be kino to watch in the near future.

Based user fighting the globohomo

Literal traitor, enjoy the firing squad bud.

>Does anybody know how else I can be useful
Ask for manpads.

Bless you,
This is likely helpful.

Run globohomo out of Ukraine, thats all that needs to happen to make it all stop.

Attached: 1645908837982.png (670x1383, 680.63K)

Based. You're doing
God's work, user.

You know there are 10 million self identified Russians in Jewkraine right?

First, nobody believes you, and second, nobody cares.

Attached: 558186.jpg (344x297, 13K)

IF that is true you better hope they are not tracking your internet traffic and can find you / identify you and that you given intelligence to them that they could actually use because that gotta be treason or some shit

the breadth and depth of organized crime in Kiev is mind boggling, now rival crime gangs have ak-47's and free reign

let's see where this goes

Third, you are a full of shit homo turd.

Have you seen this video? Hohols literally beating up and shooting their own civilians at Polish border and sending them to front
t.me/intelslava/20892

Run around popping Ukraine soldiers in the back of the head with a suppressed .22

wow, an actually based thread
what is it with globohomo shills straight out disappearing during the night?

Loled me

Attached: 1645047444191.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

Now add this to the mix. lol

"Ukraine releases convicts to fight Russia".
Convicted acid-attack murderer has been allowed to handpick a squad of fellow inmates.
rt.com/russia/550769-ukraine-inmates-weapons-release/

Lol you are fucked

oh shit a real life ukrainian poster
youtube.com/watch?v=2nXCSsfLdN8

nice try ukulele guy

show tits. that could be useful.

Shut up nigger

doesnt matter russhits are the niggers of europe and will be whored out like your dirty snow ape mother for decades to come

Unbelievably based

I thought they were pajeets who were getting beaten up in this video

Lmaoo, how the fuck are these the good guys again? Shits beyond ruthless dude holy shit.

RT, I'm sure that is legit.

Unbelievably based

Attached: pepe-apu-tuxedo-drinking.jpg (1182x754, 52.32K)

Kys so we don't waste bullets.

kek based pig

I still love you

Attached: 1644379063572.webm (424x424, 2.09M)

Get some combat gear cover your face, do a photo shoot and become a capeshit of kiev.

if true this is hilarious. I just hope you're doing it for the funnies

Imagine you're some poor fucking conscript and there's this fat, greasy goblin of a slavovitch following you around in his anime girl t shirt and gym shorts just laughing at you with his phone out constantly

That doesnt sound like Polish to me lmao

China and India are built by globohomo, they are funded by the old western money to to enable them to build enough to take advantage of economics of scale and make entry for any smaller person prohibitable.

>or even fucking India invaded
Then why are you here posting and not out scouting London?

Kys

You deserve to be hung

As much as I hate my country, I wouldn't do that to me fellow citizens.

Based

Attached: 1645985236303.jpg (1080x1233, 346.07K)