Why does Russia hate drones?

Why does Russia hate drones?
They are the weapons of the future. The great power shifter. Russia spent billions on tanks that are getting torn apart by significantly cheaper drones from Turkey.

Attached: images (56).jpg (659x466, 15.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H05pECEPBUY?t=12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they cant afford them

/Thread.

russians think tanks are mythical weapons

Only makes sense if they plan on a much larger scale War soon and are saving them, possibly to keep secret any of the tech on it.

Or they are just poor

>As of late 2015 (i.e. when Russia was already involved in Syria), its Armed Forces operated a total of 1,720 UAVs.
Just google it, you fucking memeflaggot.

Attached: maxresdefault_35.jpg (1280x720, 77.51K)

Because their doctrine is artillery based rather than air power.
Expect better guided ground to ground missiles rather than automated airforce.

Lol fucking African countries like Ethiopia can buy them from Turkey

>"Appear weak when you are strong"

We know they have far superior tech than what they've been using in Ukraine, why would they show their full arsenal so early when there's such a high chance other countries will get involved?

fpbp
and?

Drones are weapons of genocide.

Because of the chronosphere

You must be a secret bodybuilder

They aren't as expensive compared to tanks. Also much more effective and losing one doesn't give a morale boost to the enemy

the vast majority of Russia (not just the military, all aspects of the entire country) is just leftovers from the soviet union. If they didn't have it in the 60's, the wont have it today save a few units for airshows so they can larp as a super power.

Your mission in the Ukraine is simple. Allied forces seek to challenge Soviet air supremacy. Right in our faces they build MiG prototypes of their own. They test their new air fuel bomb. They test their Chronosphere. The гoвнa grow bold, there's got to be a settling of the score. Destroy the prototypes but take the Chronosphere.

>UAV
>Drone

they're not the same you subhuman ape, do you have no shame even posting here while your disgusting country is doing what its doing currently? holy fuck you're retarded.

those turkish drones look pretty based, i bet they're over priced though. wonder how many the ukrainians have.

because there are more important things to spend money on, like Putin's palaces

Attached: 4vsuxd.jpg (993x543, 333.06K)

unmanned aerial vehicles = drones
You can operate it remotely, it has cameras to survey the area and its either a missile on its own or it has bombs it can send off

t-two m-more d-d-days

>We know they have far superior tech than what they've been using in Ukraine
Having next gen tech is meaningless without scale.
So what if they have an answer to the f-35 or the m1a2?
Do they have an answer to thousands of them?
Of course not, because they literally cannot afford to.
Same thing with our air force, they can have similar tech, but its simply economically impossible for them to compete with the scale.

>do you have no shame even posting here while your disgusting country is doing what its doing currently? holy fuck you're retarded.

Attached: 3e3.png (782x758, 139.98K)

shut your anus amerimutt

Attached: 1641760852857.webm (640x1138, 2.53M)

im joking, i love you ivan, i pity you

BECAUSE THEY ARE GETTING DEMOLISHED?

1. They broadcast a targeting beacon for enemy weapons
2. They can be shut off by a backpack jammer
3. Air power is useless in any real war anyway

The west is obsessed with it because there is a historical pride-saving cope that western powers "contributed" by bombing Germany, when in reality they bombed random farms and towns which didnt affect Germans at all.

You are clueless.

>Air power is useless in any real war anyway
Quite likely the most stupid thing I have ever read on Any Forums