Tried explaining to my family how Russia's traditional defensive strategy of maintaining a "buffer zone" works and what...

Tried explaining to my family how Russia's traditional defensive strategy of maintaining a "buffer zone" works and what "sphere's of influence" are. Mentioned the Cuban missile crisis for comparison and pointed out that the US would freak out if Russia and China offered to make an alliance with Mexico to contain the US. Also pointed out that Ukraine isn't a democracy like talking heads on the news keep saying and that the whole reason for their civil war was that they couped a democratically elected President.

They're 100% with the news media narrative that Putin is fundamentally an expansionist and invaded Ukraine for no other reason beyond that. I'm pretty sure they think I'm a Nazi schizo now.

Attached: mfw.jpg (886x800, 94.16K)

>I'm pretty sure they think I'm a Nazi schizo now.

Just tell them Putin is invading to "desnazify" ukraine.

When you have taken the redpill, you will forever live in a different realm amongst NPCs. They live happily in a simulation, but we know the truth, and cannot speak of it.

If you did not sperg I'm sorry user but your family are zogbots.

Don't explain anything. Ask them questions that point out the contradictions in their programming or highlight their ignorance.

>what if le tables were turned
>ignores Russia's history

im imaging some teenage sperg raving at his parents and loling.

You are a schizo, and a really deluded one at that. All the retards here that were saying Russia wouldn't invade are now saying Russia is gonna win.

Ukraine wins. Screencap this post and repost in a week for maximum vatnik seethe.

lmao imagine getting your pride wrekt because your family manages to form a better opinion than you without having to research like an autist

Attached: alt right.png (359x362, 148.42K)

Thats nice dear now go get ready for school tomorrow

>Ukraine wins. Screencap this post and repost in a week for maximum vatnik seethe.
Why? Youre just an user, what screencaping this will prove?

Can related. I tried explaining to my fox news watching boomer parents that over a 1/3 of ukraine wants to be part of russia and have been in combative warfare with the current jewish ran government for years now. Their response was "why dont they just move to russia then!" I was like they arnt immigrants and rapefugees imports, the borders were drawn around their native homelands and their government run by a globalist puppet president.
>b-but its fighting for democracy!
No its not any more a democracy then russia!
>thats what fox news says
Yea, this isnt culture wars or covid, this is NPCs of both sides equally as programmed.

I'll have to use this method more in the future.

I'm in my 30s and don't live with them or anything. I still may have come off as a bit of a sperg.

I agree that the Russian invasion was a bad idea and that the consequences will be dire for them. I just think they were pushed into a corner by NATO and didn't know what to do.

>pushed into a corner by NATO
They were pushed into a corner by all the eastern European countries they fucked over for decades by supporting brutal commie Warsaw pact regimes. These countries joined NATO willingly to spit on Russia.

Only the dead can bury the dead. You can't really explain anything to an NPC, you can only plant the seeds for when they themselves no longer trust the narrative.

>Also pointed out that Ukraine isn't a democracy like talking heads on the news keep saying and that the whole reason for their civil war was that they couped a democratically elected President.
They coupes one but then had elections since then didn’t they?

Russia isn't the Soviet Union anymore. Why shouldn't they defend themselves from neighboring countries joining a hostile alliance, especially if it's with the express intent of getting back at them for past wrongs?

It’s fucking infuriating how normies are so emotionally invested in this shit without knowing a single thing about the history of the region which is not really even that complicated and can be explained in a paragraph or two.

>they think I'm a Nazi schizo now

Well, you are posting on Any Forums

It’s Ukraine user. Their elections are faker than ours

NATO is already in Turkey and the Baltics so I don't really understand this dumb "buffer state" argument.

>Russia isn't the Soviet Union anymore.
Yes it is you fucking retard dont dare try to lecture me on eastern european affairs you fucking unwashed animal morbidly obese mutt

>Why shouldn't they defend themselves from neighboring countries joining a hostile alliance

The official answer is that NATO is a hostile alliance "and that's a good thing", they have to get Russia in the system.

Attached: 1645994987058.png (1440x2275, 2.33M)

>he fell for Russian disinfo

Attached: 1509653590169.png (1218x715, 607.08K)

>NATO is already in Turkey and the Baltics so I don't really understand this dumb "buffer state" argument
Buffer states dont even matter with the capabilities of the current day airforces

>You are a schizo

Meanwhile you faggots believe the assclap of kiev killed 50000 Russians on the first day and the military brought in mobile crematoriums to cover up the losses. Fuck off gaslighting morons.

Attached: 1645981055470.jpg (504x317, 52.82K)

>Russia isn't the soviet union anymore
This is how I know you're a total fucking retard and know nothing about eastern European politics. Everyone in power in Russia today was in some form or another an integral part of the Soviet Union political structure. Either actually learn the history and current situation in the region or stick to commenting on anime.

Attached: 1645997942829.jpg (921x1181, 165.61K)

You tried user

You are partially right and but generally wrong. We didn't give Ukraine nukes because we didn't want another Cuban missile crisis scenario, but they have armed Venezuela with better equipment than we have even given Ukraine. Mexico is our ally so that doesnt really make sense either.. And finally, yes Russia invaded Ukraine because Putin and his ego wanted to retake the territory of the former Soviet Union as there really isn't any other rational reason.

I think your own country is starting to look a little bit more like the Soviet union these days. Do you have your pass to leave yet?

Attached: 1645926609362.jpg (2172x3862, 729.61K)

He likely wasn't happy at the time they joined and this was the final straw

No amount of seethe will bring them back. Hope your employers start paying you in robux instead of roubles so you might actually be able to afford something worthwhile faggot.

Your fighting emotion with logic, never gonna work bud. You could try talking about the people burned to death by nationalists or the law ukraine past to make teaching in russian illegal.

Attached: 1645986161258.jpg (400x400, 32.04K)

You're one of the useful idiots Yuri Bezmenov warned us about

Your family is based.
They are probably smarter and more informed than you, user. At least, they don't repeat RT/pol talking points.

kek

That's the exact behavior that's made Russia paranoid and led to all this happening. NATO never should have pursued this policy of pushing in on Russia's border after the Cold War was over. That's what caused this crisis to begin with.

I'm sure if the Jan 6th rioters had overthrown the government and then decided to hold another election that the people who voted for Biden would totally accept that as a legit election.

NPCs actually think Putin has 'gone crazy' and just has randomly led his army to attack.

>No amount of seethe will bring them back

You are deluded on the most obvious wartime propaganda bullshit in years. Meanwhile in your country you need to get a doctors note to walk outside legally.

Attached: 1645977021444.png (1308x1690, 1.1M)

I have studied Russian history at school and you don’t need to know any of that, all that matters is that a country wants to join an alliance of nations on the other side of the world and would rather be with them than its own Slavic mother nation which it has been together with for years. The fact that this is happening right now should show you how influential and powerful America has become and how bad of a country Russia is to be with

Oh look, the shills spotted the thread

You are a fat anglo westerner that has never had to do anything harder than balance your folds properly to tie your shoes. You know nothing about the soviet union, or any country except the JP Morgan workcamp you shamefully call home. I'd tell you to kill yourself, but you'll be dead of a heart attack soon anyway.

>Venezuela isn't on our border and we have equally armed Colombia in case of anything
>We have maintained the offer to join NATO which is more justification of use of military force than anything the US has done the past 20 years
>When referencing guns in Mexico he's clearly being hypothetical you mutt retard.

Ukraine is the straw that broke the camels back in regards to Russia's patience for this. The fact the buffer zone no longer exists is exactly the problem.

A neutral buffer zone is a reasonable and practical consideration for peace between great powers, and they absolutely are a consideration in geopolitical movement, especially when they are as large as the Ukraine is. How do you maintain supply lines across a neutral zone?

This entire war is going to be about buttsex. Screencap this.

>You know nothing about the soviet union
I know your country behaves more and more like it every day. Are you legally allowed to leave? Do you have your pass to go to the store and buy cereal for $50?

Your only contact with reality is Any Forums. You will never affect anything in reality again. You will peddle your delusions to others just as deluded as you. You will die alone

Sorry Bro.

Normshits are Demons.
They've forgotten they ended up in medical apartheid within less than a week.
Now they're ready to kill for some eastern Euro Shithole that has been in conflict for 8 years now.

Attached: 1645863098072.jpg (405x507, 37.79K)

>explaining
Here is your first mistake
>family
In the future you should just say wow thats crazy

They are not a perfect democracy, but they are in a much better position than Russia. No fucking 20+ political enemies killed.

Attached: 2019_Ukrainian_presidential_election,_round_2.svg.png (1280x914, 281.66K)

>n-n-nuh I tawlked wit my pawents and they disagreed
Quit whining to us and either deal with them or let it drop, you fucking faggot child. This isn't /adv/. I'm not referee'ing your family squabble.

So deep. So, how's High School doing, user?

Attached: 1643098239417.jpg (326x171, 21.06K)

Attached: npcs.jpg (1024x1280, 225.37K)

curious games often have no winning moves.

>I know your country behaves more and more like it every day.
You do not know anything about the soviet union. You have never read anything about the soviet union that wasn't part of a retarded facebook meme. You will never be taken seriously by anyone in a position of power, because nobody retarded enough to agree with you will ever achieve anything in life. Your opinion does not and will never matter because you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.

>bunch of personal insults

So no argument? You're just mad because you know I'm right. All this bullshit is propaganda and you are eating it up. Fuck off with your gaslighting.

>Ask them questions that point out the contradictions in their programming
That just turns into a gamut of "ARE YOU AWARE THE US DID SOMETHING BAD ONCE IN 1970?!" followed by a parent slapping you. Of course they know. They also don't think it applies to the current situation and you're trying to pull 8-D puzzle chess at fucking family dinner. Don't be a cunt, user.