>Here's your White saviors bro

Pull your head out of your ass these countries aren't White

Attached: nigg.jpg (269x187, 7.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H05pECEPBUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mission briefing
youtu.be/H05pECEPBUY

Attached: 1645847150078.png (424x271, 220.34K)

And he is?

Attached: 1645819881486.png (845x814, 1.04M)

Neither are the US

We have more White people between us and the EU

:(

Attached: 1645972675478.jpg (638x960, 203.96K)

Jews are the bigger threat, at least they keep races seperated.

If being white means being a faggot, cuck or tranny then I don't care about the white race.

Go away, nigger. You had your fun, it's time to end this shit.

No modern leader is pro-White. Wake the fuck up. This is why war is bad and revolution is good.

Attached: 1628071280306.jpg (1002x827, 243.54K)

We aren't here to save the white race because they should be able to fend for themselves. We are going to defend decency and reject your filthy Jew degeneracy you disgusting kike rat

Based paki

And both the EU and US are actively trying to destroy us.

Attached: 1645832178695.png (640x911, 662.12K)

Pakis are blessed and Based

honestly iran and america are equally white, china is probably less harmful to global white population than usa is, and russians are the whitest nation i can think of right now

am i supposed to support regimes that make fentanyl floyd statues and send white children to multiculti schools to get raped by feral minorities?

>am i supposed to support regimes that make fentanyl floyd statues and send white children to multiculti schools to get raped by feral minorities?
Yes

Attached: 1645835992553m.jpg (786x1024, 117.81K)

>russians are the whitest nation i can think of right now
literally what

The conflict just needs to end, more sensible minds would have just backed away from Ukraine and that includes NATO encroachment.
>What do we in the west gain from Ukraine's inclusion into NATO?
we gain a bridgehead into Moscow, if our intentions were to break russia apart, this would be an amazing gain although incredibly scummy. I hope no one was planning to do that.
>What does Ukraine get in joining NATO
it gained the chaos and trouble of this conflict. Once the 2014 Euromaidan revolution happened, they became a target and thus suffered ever since, they never had such issues when they were just unaligned and neutral.
>What does Russia gain if Ukraine joins NATO
NATO encirclement which it views as antithetical to its survival.

If Ukraine thought that the only way to improve their economy was to join NATO, then they are fed a sick lie. Putin had a reasonable argument to protest any motion for Ukraine's inclusion into NATO but he blew the gun and invaded a sovereign country, worst, he invaded a European country. It should never have happened. I side with the Ukrainians purely because they were invaded but I do not relish or lionize what is happening in Ukraine. It is a sad state of affairs for anyone who cares about Europe and its people

>China
>White savior
Kek. China is another kiked country like everyone else.

Attached: CFCA88DB-B5A2-4377-95EC-E1FB5F682DBF.jpg (716x1024, 68.81K)

>hope no one was planning to do that.
The whole reason this war is happening because that was exactly what the Pentagon was planning. They backed Russia in a corner and got their stupid Jewish clown in Kiev to go along with the madness until Russia could not wait any longer.

no country is gonna be the white savior. White's are gonna end up overthrowing their governments and essentially forming new countries if things keep going the way they're going and Sure this sounds like a cope but its true. White's are going to awaken sometime in the next 40-50 years.

Attached: 1644336960575.gif (200x314, 2.59M)

Whiter than your flag's