Are the Russians lost?

Are the Russians lost?

Is that why nothing is happening?

Attached: 274970754_530817508401141_1513666553722036206_n.jpg (1080x1860, 175.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

understandingwar.org/backgrounder/ukraine-conflict-update-10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, they just have terrible logistics. They need fuel, which is still in Russia.

There’s these beautiful things called GPS and physical maps, I’m not sure if you’ve heard of them.

Look, it’s just that I’m not going to support Ukraine.

Ugh I know!
Ughhhh I know I know.

look it’s just that I’m not going to support them.

HahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

Attached: 1EB70A87-145C-401D-8E74-E2A4B3D5D2C8.jpg (400x400, 30.1K)

US disabled GPS for Russians

>be me
>driving to work during foreign invasion
>road sign says "go fuck yourself"

Attached: withered-wojack.gif (498x498, 109.41K)

man after we made that mistake in ww2 you should think the russkies have learned something. really embarrassing

Attached: 1633539481710.jpg (900x460, 85.47K)

>country literally being invaded
>friends and family dying around the whole country
>still have to go to work
maybe we should just launch the nukes

>be rooskie army
>still use map and compass

Attached: 1641304513912.jpg (859x960, 44.71K)

>navigating by the stars in the sky and the sun

Attached: 1635470363287.jpg (999x769, 164.68K)

Americans are fucking obsessed with working. I don't get it.

If only they had maps, this would have never happened.

Someone has to cook at mcdonalds and deliver amazon packages in Ukraine

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 159.16K)

RUSSIAN SHIP-
GO FUCK

yes
and they cant use gps or they get detected and fired at

Yes that will work.
I'm sure the 6-lane highway leading to the largest city in the country won't give them a clue on top of having literal satellite images and months of prior espionage that was very likely to be gathering intel before such a large operation.

Attached: 1583809566859.png (1177x457, 76.22K)

thats actually a real problem too, but its cause fuel trucks are defenseless and constantly get destroyed
thats why the army had to abandon so many vehicles you've seen on photoes - no fuel

Why would they not have a proper supply chain set up before going in. Was this invasion literally Putin's whim and he just said go?

Your women are beautiful. =]

the message is clearly addressed, "russian ship - go fuck yourself"

In the early days it was very important to work hard and support your community in a hostile frontier. We never got the memo that the frontier is settled and now all that hard work is going towards internarional billionaires now.

Russians expected more resistance everywhere. That’s why the advance columns outran the logistics.

Ukraine had 8 years to prepare and ofc they should have expected a Belarus push.

Attached: Star spangled lander.jpg (565x800, 160.45K)

Russians have their own called GLONASS

understandingwar.org/backgrounder/ukraine-conflict-update-10

>The Russian military has likely recognized that its initial expectations that limited Russian attacks would cause the collapse of Ukrainian resistance have failed and is recalibrating accordingly. The Russian military is moving additional combat resources toward Ukraine and establishing more reliable and effective logistics arrangements to support what is likely a larger, harder, and more protracted conflict than it had originally prepared for. The tide of the war could change rapidly in Russia’s favor if the Russian military has correctly identified its failings and addresses them promptly, given the overwhelming advantage in net combat power Moscow that enjoys. Ukrainian morale and combat effectiveness remain extremely high, however, and Russian forces confront the challenge of likely intense urban warfare in the coming days.

>Russian forces largely conducted an operational pause on February 26-27 but will likely resume offensive operations and begin using greater air and artillery support in the coming days.

>Why would they not have a proper supply chain set up before going in
1) Didn't expect it to take this long
2) How do you set up a supply chain in a country you haven't invaded yet

>wow damn
>ruskies owned!!!
is this the most reddit war in history?

Attached: 1643080668024.jpg (1077x1053, 89.53K)

the eternal wagecuck deserves this and more, they're lower than animals after all

Why do you feel the need to support the aggressor just to feel edgy?