Go to store

>go to store
>see a whore wearing some ridiculous outfit that makes her look like a prostitute
>look up at her face
>it's some retarded 16-ish year old
>half of the time her cuck white dad is with her acting like it's perfectly normal
What the FUCK is wrong with you whiteoids?

Attached: 2JoKQCvh.jpg (819x1024, 234.14K)

stop being an incel

Even 8 year old girls wear leggings now

This is why you just stare at their asses.

Have you ever even touched a woman?

Girls whoring themselves is completely natural. You should strive to be the man they want to be a whore to.

you should have given her a business card and told her you can be her social media manager or get her into modeling. groom her for a couple years and the vey day she turns 18, fuck her brains out and profit from the videos

What does this have to do with Ukraine?

Attached: 1646000853448.png (1505x2125, 2.56M)

Boomer here. When did white females get such curvaceous tight bodies and bulbous asses?

Dude stop LARPing

Wow, this made me feel better about myself.

Holy fuck, bless you user.

Me at the back

Attached: 1646019270748.jpg (202x218, 14.86K)

Peanut dicked chink alert

>implying niggers and spics don’t do the same if not worse
eat shit you pussy

>always check out girls at the store
>sometimes their phone is sticking out of a pack pocket or nearby purse of some kind
>they could be doing some gay "challenge" where the record and catch guys staring at their ass
>always point to the camera and give a thumbs up

There's padding built into the leggings. That's why their asses look strangely pointed.

the only problem with what you described is weak MALES (aka not men) who worship these whores. they are to be used, not worshipped.

chads have no problem using em, betas have no problem putting them on a pedestal

I honestly don't care. The only reason we get aroused by this stuff is that we've been raised in a society where we were told we can't see it because it's naughty.

In countries where nudity is the norm no one really gives a shit.

Attached: 1645751463300.jpg (1138x676, 203.02K)

Nigger it's like u never seen yoga pants b4 or spats.

which are use for exercise.
it's no wonder u fucking faggot never get anyone when basic shit liek this flies over your head killyourself

you dumb fucking autist

is it denver? the carpet looks familiar

If you let your kid use the internet you are retarded beyond belief.
What do normalfags expect? That their daughter will go to neopets?

too much ass

Well no shit sherlock, just look how you came out

if there hasn't been any proof than that is half this fucking site fiilled with low iq niggers contoled by the demiurge

just like u and all the rest of the faggots on this board not aware they are a npc in this reality

>half of the time her cuck white dad is with her acting like it's perfectly normal
You just know

Attached: daddy.jpg (299x168, 7.85K)

Are you a cute whore uwu?

jews putting estrogen in literally everything to emasculate young men
and giving 10 year old girls african booties

have sex incel

Nani the fuck?

>which are use for exercise
Touch grass.

I bet all these girls have deceptively bad hip to waist ratios, and the bubble butt is just distracting you from it. Black women tend to have this bad. These girls will look strikingly stick like as they get older.

Hips and waist on genuine feminine curvaceous bodies is where its at.

Nah just a dickhead who falls for sluts.

XD

Attached: 1646019270748.jpg (819x1024, 623.32K)

Based

ENHANCE

Chad move if true.

>T. 35 year old ruled by his wife faggot

That's the only reasom you cope with your daughters like this be real

It's Detroit

all white girls are whores that deserve to be raped. white males are cucks and trannies.

Let's see.

The wife had to sleep around with niggers to prove she's not racist. Banged 5x black dudes, caught herpes because niggers don't care.

Some dumb dude, taught by 'daddy', have a job and family. Daddy didn't even know about the nigger problem so GGGGGgggg.

Anyway, nigger loving mommy sees nigger children acting like whores. Tells daddy "Our kid will act like a whore, if not, I'll say you raped me and EZ Divorce. Courts ALWAYS side with women."

So the dad, with his balls in the jar, grits his teeth, as his daughter acts like a nigger loving whore.

And then they tell you "GET A JOB, GOYIM. GET MARRIED QUICKLY AND SHOOT OUT KIDS WITHOUT CONSIDERATION OF HOW TO FUND THEM PROPERLY FOR MINIMUM 20+ YEARS."

:/

I'll touch ur ass instead faggot what r u gonna do about it nigger?

inb4 a rooty tooty point a nd shooty

yeah ill bring my gun 2 faggot

what else ya gonna do nigger

Like just close your eyes nigga. She ain't asking for it.

I would eat a steaming turd right out of the brunettes ass

MY EYES ARE UP HERE!!!

Ah same bro

It’s a rough life, whores are so addictive. Nothing else really turns me on

how photoshop a dick bulge

Seeing teenage whores in leggings is the only reason why I go to stores
(I am 51 btw)

Attached: ellefanning20171028.jpg (1038x2048, 257.07K)

I don't remember the go fast things in the middle of the terminal there

I went to the U.S like 4 years ago and i was perplexed by the amount of young teenage girls wearing denim shorts with glutes protruding because of how short it is. Wtf is wrong with parents in the U.S?

I am not NPC