Jesus loves you all bros

Jesus loves you all bros
I saw a thread and it was pruned after 15 minutes
fucking jannies

Attached: jesus pepe.jpg (1200x1439, 178.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pQ03JXiualY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Father please forgive the jannies for being faggots as you forgive the Jess for being kites.
Amen

Attached: Angels.jpg (1080x1287, 400.17K)

Amen brother.

Praise be Christ.

self-bump

*jews
*kites
Forgive my anger at autocorrect as well father.

Attached: Time.jpg (1080x710, 148.9K)

Amen brother, but easy on the language

Amen
indeed
profanity is the way of the Devil

Thanks for testing my patience autocorrect. Please forgive the jannies as you forgive the rootless cosmopolitans that rule the banking sector.

Amen

Attached: GottMitUns.jpg (970x1188, 423.74K)

based
the banking sector worldwide will crumble
stack crypto and metals brothers

Kek so much cursing in here I guess christians forgot about Ephesians 5:4. No salvation for you

Not really needed, do the flowers want for clothes, or the sparrows want for food? How much more are you in the fathers eyes?

Attached: CelticCross.jpg (606x714, 157.72K)

You realize why the sons of Adam (Christians) have different rules than the sons of the serpent (jews) right?

Attached: Revolt.jpg (696x1024, 105.96K)

Fuck Jannies
Praise the Lord!

Attached: 1646010620521.jpg (758x573, 166.35K)

>kites
third try is a charm

They only prune pro-Christian threads.

youtube.com/watch?v=pQ03JXiualY

kek what a massive cope.
And by serpent you mean the one god allowed in eden in order to influence the naive first humans?

>Be Christian
>Act like a money maker
That's not how it works.

>Ephesians 5:4
What does that have to do with swearing?
As long as you aren't putting down someone or talking about nonsense ("God isn't real"), swearing doesn't pertain here.

No, the first book of Genesis, where the breath of God (Lucifer) creates the original humans, before the All grants humanity the breath of the divine after the war in heaven. No cope here proto-brazilian.

Attached: DeusVult.png (508x442, 6.15K)

>cope cope cope
You quote the bible to cherrypick to reinforce your shitposts. You are not genuine in your posts or discussion of the Bible because you don't believe. You are the wolf in sheeps clothing Jesus warned about.

Im not
I live in hyperinflation
I was giving a warning to survival against the cosmopolitans that rule (((banks))) aka jews

amen!

I understand brother, be not afraid though, as long as we walk in the path our creator has made for us.

It's insane, the people in control have gone completely demon possessed, totally uninhibited nuts.

I survived the beirut (((explosion))) thanks to his grace
I survived poverty and hunger
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
what more do I have to fear?
praise to Christ

>here's my reading get rekt
Kek

You're on /nupol/ talking about this shit ya fucking nigger

>I survived the beirut (((explosion))) thanks to his grace
>I survived poverty and hunger
Those who didnt were obviously not good enough christians nor their families

Attached: Savior.jpg (531x710, 289.57K)

Wow, I believe you.

If you look at women with lust, on your pc or in real life, you will go to hell. ALL liars will have their part in the lake of fire. If you dont forgive others, including jews, YOU WILL NOT BE FORGIVEN

Fear God and KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS if you want to enter into life.

95% of all christians will be cast into the everlasting hellfire. Jesus is not a softie or a teddy bear. Fear and obey him or BURN

Luke 19:27
>27And these enemies of mine who were unwilling for me to rule over them, bring them here and slay them in front of me.’”

Once saved always saved leads to hell

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9
King James Version

>7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

>8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

>9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

And? Christ said to be fishers of men. I'm here to cast a giant net to save anyone lurking. 10% of visitors post on this site. Most lurk. Which, you sound like you should go back to doing.

There are few Christians in the world, most just go to Church, read the Bible, and behave exactly in the same way as if they weren't Christian. And they use their religion as a passport to get into heaven.

This but we all fall short of salvation. We are human and will fall short. We are damned by the law. However, if you truly repent, God forgives because of His Son's sacrifice.

Bring happiness to those around you, go to church, raise positive vibes. Everything going on around you is designed to demoralise people but it’s all fake

jannies are jews that cultivate hate
I love you bro

You must give up all your possessions, and abandon your family, even your children to follow Jesus Christ, if you want to enter into eternal life.

Luke 14:33
>In the same way, any one of you who does not give up everything he has cannot be My disciple.

Luke 18:22
>20You know the commandments: ‘Do not commit adultery, do not murder, do not steal, do not bear false witness, honor your father and mother.’b”

>21“All these I have kept from my youth,” he said.

>22On hearing this, Jesus told him, “You still lack one thing: Sell everything you own and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow Me.”

Matthew 16:25
>Then Jesus told His disciples, “If anyone wants to come after Me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow Me. 25For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it. 26What will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?…

Bumping

bump

kek at least kikes get paid for their sliders ffs have some dignity m8

Right. Isnt it amazing how its always so convenient that those that get rekt are truly actually good perfect christians?

*those that get rekt areNT

Nah, you're just a blaspheming nonbeliever trying to use the very book you refuse to read as "evidence" against those who do believe.
Go back to lurking.