Look, it’s just that I’m not going to support Ukraine

Ugh I know!
Ughhhh I know I know.

look it’s just that I’m not going to support them.

HahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

please express your impotent seething butthurt below so I can laugh at you even harder

Attached: 1645998854457.png (300x425, 137.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2nXCSsfLdN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: svinok.jpg (968x720, 108.11K)

eh, meme should be reversed.
putin is a nigger because he's asian.

Attached: 1619340078679.gif (400x369, 3.28M)

Let me explain how Putin is such a fag.
In 2000, I thought Putin was pretty cool.
He was making Russia better than the gulagistan USSR, and I thought he was an ally to economic prosperity worldwide.
When Medvedev took over, only for Putin to be shadow czar, people noticed and had serious questions about it. Putin and his friends were too powerful, and Pussy Riot et al. was right to call him out on it.
After BP and Russia had a falling out over corruption in 2011, people had questions about Putin the faggot.
In 2012, Russia voted against Putin.
He said their votes didnt count.
People all over Russia protested. Thousands are still in jail.
When Ed Snowden defected in 2014 with literally all of the United States secrets to Russia, Putin saw it as a golden opportunity to be top dog of shit mountain, meaning he doesnt care if the world sucks, Putin just wants to rule it. Hes gay.
In 2014 he had the Sochi olympics and used it as a power play to take Crimea next door from Ukraine because Yanukovich was Putins crony and the Ukranian people voted him out.
Russia does not have a warm water port, so having a black sea penninsula would help Putin project naval power.

Putin is so gay he shot down MH-17 on july 17 2014, a passenger airline, killing 300 civilians, during the invasion, very well documented.

Since then, Putin has employed thousands of people to post on Any Forums and other sites to propagandize his reign as a good thing. Unsuccessfully.
Good People of Russia have continued to protest him, and Navalny has lead that opposition.
Putin tried to poisin Navalny unsuccessfully.
Navalny is in prision now because he nor anyone else fears Putin.
When Putin dies this year, maybe tomorrow, Russia will move forward and become a good country free of shit. And nothing Putin can say about this matters. Lmao

Attached: putin7.png (600x399, 346.07K)

literally not a single person will ever read what you just wrote. How does that feel? kek

And Ukranians have Tatar blood. Mixed all of them

its also Khazaria. Its the European crypto-Israel

Attached: 1646013555977.jpg (720x896, 163.22K)

Whom is getting zigged?

Ya I'm not reading that. Something about the first few words screamed faggot

i read every word of it. how does it feel to be wrong all the time faggot?

captcha: ywnbw

Uhhh no you didn't retard. What are you, the Ghost of Reading Boring Copypastas from Snake Island?

Attached: putin_pepe.jpg (406x418, 29.59K)

Ya he should have done a tl;Dr cuz after the first line I skipped it.

Attached: 1646005235207m.jpg (618x1024, 130.85K)

based fuck globohomo

Attached: 1645974212802.jpg (1024x1280, 225.37K)

so that's why jewtin wants ukraine

Attached: 1631114453909.png (1262x1300, 587.08K)

I just read the entire thing you faggot, how does that feel?

Only 0.2%

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=2nXCSsfLdN8

the left really can't fucking meme

lmao fucking nerd

That's fine. You're not upsetting anyone.

>Putin and his friends were too powerful, and Pussy Riot et al. was right to call him out on it.
>Pussy Riot et al. was right

Attached: doubt.jpg (182x276, 7.08K)

My into to Putin was the Snowden thing you mentioned. Which I thought was cool of him to do at the time. Everything after that has been shit. He's not anti-globo, he's anti west (most of which is admitedly globo) and there's a big difference.