Nuclear War Waiting Thread

Official Theme: youtu.be/HNDyOptaTJQ

I just think it fits. Slow and sinister.

Highly recommend Max Payne 3 by the way. Any Forums can really get with the cynicism

Attached: download (12).jpg (259x194, 7.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nc9RE8keaAg
youtube.com/watch?v=5qF_qbaWt3Q
youtu.be/LOZuxwVk7TU
youtu.be/oH7LGmgt2No
youtube.com/watch?v=nF71fabjPVE
youtu.be/BnyvDBGojoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it weird that I just don't give a shit either way?
Is that weird?

director's cut theme

youtu.be/nc9RE8keaAg

Yeah. You're deep inside class of your own.

Never thought it'd end like this Any Forums

im sorry this was the only movie game i ever enjoyed. it was linear as fuck but the story and gameplay was so kino i could give it a pass

>Is it weird that I just don't give a shit either way?
>Is that weird?

Attached: 1611089035635.png (1080x1920, 134.42K)

special edition theme

youtube.com/watch?v=5qF_qbaWt3Q

youtu.be/LOZuxwVk7TU

nursing a glass of scotch and waiting for the nukes to fall

youtu.be/oH7LGmgt2No

The problem is people don't seem to realize how fake this shit is and that we keep forcing their hand... how does nobody get you've been psy-opd and this is basically still a proxy war? Russia's actual tier one homeland defense isn't in this and the chechen rebels and 1st mongoloid mobile cav that Russia is supplying has been getting btfo'd by the javelins and 21st century armaments of the west. America and Europe are pouring advanced weaponry and ordinance into Ukraine at an honestly retarded and hilariously unfair rate considering Ukraine is still whining like a little cunt saying they need someone to defend them. Europe just agreed to supply state of the art aircraft to Ukraine. The west has deep pockets and is flaunting its ability to use its financial edge to supply its proxy the latest and greatest. So while the west is handing out IR signature tracking shoulder cannons with rounds at 80k a pop... russia's proxies are getting spanked due to their reliance on mechanized divisions produced decades ago. So, here is Russia, a proxy war on its doorstep, sitting with a surplus of old heavy weapons, while the west threatens to throw everything it can afford at them while facing zero consequences for any eventuality from their use. Well, the Ukrainians have been playing fast and loose with their new toys. Why not level the playing field. If nothing the ukrainians do with the arms of the west count... Fuck it! Lets start handing out nukes.
If Belarus doesn't like your tone and decides to split a couple atoms on your soil... you can do whatever you want. But it certainly isn't Russia's fault.

Attached: Hodol the Line.jpg (825x852, 362.59K)

I'm gonna be really disappointed if nukes don't fall bros, I'm so tired

Articulate teenage music for when you actually want to be a crybaby (voluntary regression). Hope that wasn't brutal or bad.

Nuanced.

Why are we waiting for nukes? Someone say something?

youtube.com/watch?v=nF71fabjPVE

Attached: snug.jpg (850x638, 247.6K)

It is a proxy war. The same one that's been raging for decades. It's getting tiresome for all sides, especially Putin's.

Look user

>Thirteen hours ago the public recieved a news report that mentioned Putin raising the nuclear force's alert level. It only means one thing .

We could be hours away from a world that we cannot even imagine, but here I am, talking with you all.

Hola amigo... gay times and all that.

youtu.be/BnyvDBGojoQ

wE ARE BACK TO DEFCON LEVEL 3

SOMETHING JUST FUCKING HAPPEN ALREADY
I'M TIRED OF WAITING

Attached: 1608165919315.jpg (480x358, 9.86K)

Man who cares? Russia is a mob run state, Ukraine is a Jewish money laundering scheme, and Europe exists solely off of US funding. Glass the fucking capitols, see if I care. Do us a favor and incinerate both US coasts while you’re at it. Send whatever is left to Israel and Africa.