Even if you hate the country and all it’s corruption

You have to admit their flag is nice.

Attached: 7E93D2B0-A41F-4D99-87DB-7C3AAC83EE1C.png (1200x800, 27.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2007/05/the-kingdom-in-the-closet/305774/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Their cuck crown prince will change it and has also allowed women to drive.

Estonia's is the best.

This is the most based flag in the Middle East.

Attached: taliban.png (800x533, 53.87K)

Arabic calligraphy is pretty kino, but you have to admit they ripped it off from Byzantine calligraphy.

Attached: real Greek culture.jpg (550x157, 22.09K)

Why so many "w" on it?

Attached: 1566812756032.jpg (480x480, 160.51K)

press f for constantinople...

:C

Hamas flag is better.

I feel like the sword in the Saudi flag is too far from the type. I also like how the hamas one has the writing moving outside of the rectangle space.

Too much symmetry is boring.

Attached: 6C243B11-7357-496C-8485-8A41D740D495.png (1600x1000, 149.81K)

The Fighting Dildos and their sword

BASED!

Nah it’s on a whole other level than byzantine. Arabic calligraphy is peak calligraphy and no language comes close, they kill it

F

Attached: 6039F744-6DEB-4002-85C4-779F65417028.jpg (750x872, 78K)

Looks retarded... I would hang it on a pirate ship if I was a pirate. That's how gay it looks.

looks like graffiti and ghetto

>letting women drive
Allah help us through these troubling times

I know man, it’s all a slippery slope. And he is also building a corridor of the country where degenerate behavior is tolerated to lure western money

BBC lovers aren't human.

>Shit layout, too much negative space
>Shit base color, gross and boring
>Stupid fake cursive bullshit
>Stupid lame ass sword, not even a Katana
>That it, shit sword, shit cursive, all on a plain ass shit color background

It looks like a 9 year old made it in a beginner Photoshop class for retarded kids. A disgusting flag for a disgusting country.

The Kingdom in the Closet
Yasser is homosexual, or so we would describe him in the West, and the barbershop we visited caters to gay men.
Yasser gestured to a parking lot across from the shopping center, explaining that after midnight it would be “full of men picking up men.” These days, he said, “you see gay people everywhere.”

“It’s a lot easier to be gay than straight here,” he had said. “If you go out with a girl, people will start to ask her questions. But if I have a date upstairs and my family is downstairs, they won’t even come up.”

Vibrant communities of men who enjoy sex with other men can be found in cosmopolitan cities like Jeddah and Riyadh. They meet in schools, in cafés, in the streets, and on the Internet. “You can be cruised anywhere in Saudi Arabia, any time of the day,” said Radwan, a 42-year-old gay

“They’re quite shameless about it.” Talal, a Syrian who moved to Riyadh in 2000, calls the Saudi capital a “gay heaven.”
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2007/05/the-kingdom-in-the-closet/305774/

The sword should be replaced tho...

Attached: Saudi Arabia Gay Heaven.png (286x176, 5.84K)

Honestly my favorite flag.

This one is amazing too, kind of reminds me of the Flag of Gondor from LOTR.

That looks nothing like Arabic calligraphy lmfao. It just looks like regular ass text.

I like this one a lot, but it would be even better if the green was a few shades darker.

Anti semite!

This one is nice too

Attached: Flag_of_Taliban.svg.png (1599x1066, 73.83K)

You speak the truth. Plus, they have a unicode character that is the whole first line of this Fateha. Fucking badass.

Afghanistan is not middle eastern.

If a flag requires text nobody else can read, it's shit. Simply as that.

I like the simplicity of it.

I have to admit I'm jelly of arabic language asthetics

ksa is based