Was told from my manager and corporate at work to remove any and all russian liquor we have in the store because of...

was told from my manager and corporate at work to remove any and all russian liquor we have in the store because of "the current political situation" and to forbid anyone from buying it

i have absolutely no idea how to even process this

Attached: MEASF.png (135x132, 31.07K)

Take it home and accuse anybody who asks about it as a treason

Steal all of it. That shit can’t be cheap.

You process it by taking it down. Can you not follow simple directions?

I don't even think there is such a thing, honestly. it's all made in the USA and Canada.
if you see Cossack though, steal that shit. it's terrible. but I love it.

>try to buy smirnoff ice
>get called a traitor and banned from 7-11

drink it lol

/thread /fpbp /cum

Yah, he should have a trunk full of vodka at this point.

this but also sell it through facebook or nextdoor without photos. get rid of the evidence.
list something entirely different and if the buyer shows up and seems cool, offer the vodka

Remove it to your house. That's out of the store where nobody can buy it

based American manager

Uh, do you not realize how much money your bosses are asking you to throw down the drain. Russian vodka will be as corvetted as Cuban cigars after this shitshow subsides and Russia denies sale of its vodka to the west.

Better yet, it's out of the store where nobody can trade it for rare and precious shiny things.

I'm gonna go to any local brothel and offer to take their Russian girls off their hands for them.

just quit, leave, tell your manager to shove it up his ass when you leave as well

remove the liquor from the store
since it can't be in the store anymore, the trunk of your car will be a safe place to keep it
if they ask, say you disposed of it down the sink

Just remove it to your house and start selling it.

remove it from the store, they didn't say where it is supposed to end up
just make sure you get the expensive stuff first

>refuse to sell product
just rob the place then

russian liquor aside from like Beluga is shit anyway, so it's no great loss. My bosses made me do the same thing so I escalated it by replacing all the russian shit with like Krol, Nemiroff, Kozak, and Khortytsa.

Bosses were fucking furious because I was "drawing a light to the conflict"

Already had some people get pissed they couldn't buy garbage like Russian Standard, and I told them to buy Ukranian instead.

Attached: 1645183025520.gif (384x239, 353.98K)

He doesn't even have to rob the place, his boss is literally asking him to remove all this alcohol.
OP is essentially being handed a bunch of bitcoin right before they got pricey.

i own an sks....do i have to turn it in to the police bros?

Attached: 1643567487147.jpg (236x209, 9.31K)

only bullets :)

>remove
Congratulations on your lifetime supply of vodka, user.

they did the same here