Will white women in Europe still stand at train stations waving banners and handing out plushies and money when the...

Will white women in Europe still stand at train stations waving banners and handing out plushies and money when the refugees are attractive Eastern women and not room temperature IQ men from Africa and Central Asia?

Attached: 1646016358513.jpg (1320x1457, 1009.87K)

Yes because all women are secretly lesbos.

Attached: Al_Bundy.jpg (634x852, 372.02K)

Damn, that suntanned fox in the middle of the first row... too bad her face is covered up.

No.

White Western women listen to Western media and hence worship black and brown cock.

uhm sweaty,,you see,,,
we're already kinda full, and aren't doing enough for the ones we already have, so it doesn't make sense to take more (:

Imagine how mad all these roasties living here will become when the cute russian or ukrainian Svetlana just wants to have a warm place, attention and some love. The seething will be glorious.

Attached: 1641172763143.jpg (1024x1024, 111.1K)

You just know the bitch next to her did that on purpose.

>Mutts la...
Wait a second

You Germans are lucking out. Remilitarization *and* replacing your whore women? Come on

Don't worry, Klaus. She's still going to choose Ahmed over you any day.

I dont even want to imagine the disgusting things that the Indian men in Pattaya do to the Russian whores.

RARE

to answer your question no.
Western women are the disease to the host nation who worship big black Caucasus and encourage all kinds of 3rd world immigration because TV said so.
If all ukranian refugees were white women, the white western women will screech endlessly.

The end result is
>Chad gets even more whores to choose from (the harem will avoid (You))
>even more feminist (((((gurl power))))) crap
>more leftist policies
>eeven more BBC worship

our culture and its women are cancerous

Attached: 1528518725286.png (579x686, 570.64K)

first row first from left, third row third from left, and third row fifth from right can stay at my place haha unless

No because European (((representatives))) will never allow anyone that is not a 3rd world rapefugee to seek refuge in European countries.

Ukie waifugees for all

Attached: ukiefemsoldiers12.png (1080x810, 1.69M)

Yeah because white women are so famous for going for Arabs right. Go through any european city and watch how many white european women you see with shitskins or niggers. I give you a tip. You barely see any of them. But keep believing (((their))) propaganda.

Attached: 1646020182460.png (950x650, 225.88K)

Stop stealing our thunder, only we can make interracial comments!

Attached: mutt.jpg (1280x720, 78.08K)

White Western women listen to Western media and hence worship black and brown cock.
We are mutts, you are Chinks.

Attached: goblino.jpg (1280x720, 59.9K)

Good god I love women.

As fuck toys, not as persons

KILL ME.

Attached: Leaf_Kills_Mutt.gif (656x368, 377.26K)

I am dead, goodnight.

Attached: dios mio.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

All these women are property of Black BVLLS so don't get ideas white boys, you can't compete.

What will happen to Ukraine after it’s women fled the country irreparably damaging its demographic in the process? Will they import women?

no lol

Attached: not those refugees 2.jpg (720x954, 73.1K)

Attached: not those refugees.jpg (589x624, 37.67K)

Attached: come on.gif (498x338, 1.43M)

That'll be 1,000,000 Pfizer doses, plus tip