Nothing makes sense anymore

Why would USA's greatest ally side with their enemy?
>They knew it was coming
>They must've talked about this scenario in the last few weeks as all the info was arriving
>Yet all of a sudden they vote against their greatest and probably the only relevant ally in the whole world???!
What the fuck is going on here now?

Attached: 1646017153387.jpg (1080x1515, 537.68K)

Money

Because if Israel piss of Russia, Putin will give Iran nukes.

What money? They got 50 billion in "military aid" from US for basically nothing. If they needed money they would've their family members running the US for it.

I don't think that's the case either.

Israel is a corrupt eastern european shithole that just happens to be geographically located in the middle east.

>he believed the neo nazis

you're experiencing cognitive dissonance.

No such thing as "enough" money or aid to juden.

Israel has to tread lightly with Russia.

Attached: Screenshot - 2_27_2022 , 9_34_00 PM.png (917x411, 358.79K)

Sounds like a whole lot of israel's problem for playing both sides of every fucking thing.

Israel routinely intervenes l Arab countries for even flimsy reasons. And Unlike America, people keep track of Israeli hypocrisy.

Jews always have others do the meat work.

The great backstab. There are more than one Jewish factions.

This. They have their own internal struggle, but don't think you can ally with any of them since if they feel threatened by goyim they will immediately put aside their differences to fuck you over.

Why would they allow the West to weaken itself in a pointless economic war against Russia while they themselves keep out of it?
I assume it's because they're not completely retarded.

This protest is illegal in several states.

>Join condemnation: Might shorten war in Europe.
>Don't join: Might prolong war and increase deaths of Europeans.

NOOOOO ISRAEL WHY DO YOU CONDONE ON RUSSIA THEY ARE LITTERALY ATTACKING PEOPLE FOR THEIR LAN... oh wait.

This
>Wait, are we supposed to care about human rights now?

Israel is big brained, kids. Take note.

based jews.

Ok I'm lost now

Attached: e48.jpg (600x594, 43.08K)