SoTU Tuesday

So hows the State of the Union Any Forums?
Things not looking too good under uncle joe.

Attached: 10558303_042821-wls-wall-biden-address-10p-vid.jpg (650x366, 144.78K)

He'll ignore all his real problems and basically prattle on about Ukraine and muh first black Wamen justice

i hope someone bombs the building with them all inside

its going to be lame

Putin will nuke the building while this faggot is speaking

he will say nigger and shit his pants in front of congress

Right now Biden is humiliating Putin and masterfully handling the fallout from the disastrous Trump debacle. He is doing a great job and i really look forward to hearing him sum up where he will be taking us in the next 3 year. Here's a hint, it's going to be good.

I actually plan to watch what will be the best non-trump sotu address in the past hundred or so years. Anons should remember to watch on tv so we can take in the full glory of the news commentators during the speech.

no, it won't. two more days now user.

he will shit his pants.

only watching to point and laugh when he shits his pants

>i really look forward to hearing him sum up where he will be taking us in the next 3 year. Here's a hint, it's going to be good.

Moscow stagflation with all their imports coming from the back end of china, china bankrupts russia along with the ukraine warcrime fines. We will then outpace china's gdp by selling the bombs to ukraine so they can recapture the russia occupied territories. And trump in jail

WW3....cornpop's revenge

its how our gdp will out pace china, we gotta sell ukraine bombs

nobody's gonna watch this stammering fuck yammer on for an hour

Attached: 1645588066697.jpg (914x611, 84.73K)

Thats the only reason to watch

>HE THINKS I'M GOING TO WATCH

Attached: Risitas.jpg (600x400, 26.53K)

A lot of drumpf blaming, a lot of saber rattling, a lot of whining, stuttering, dementia moments and maybe some drool. Camel will be positively disgusting looking unless she covers her demon face. I'm sure he'll claim victory over covid and blame the unvaccinated for it taking so long.

I am praying for a stroke to take him out live.

we can only hope.

Just think, we'll have to listen to his presidential speeches for seven more years.

He's gonna deflect away from gas prices with the latest fake and gay. Before it was coronavirus, now its Ukraine. Don't fall for it faggs

Do you think he'll shit himself or will they flush him out with laxatives leading up to it?

7% of our crude exports come from Russia. I think this jewish media lie infuriates me the most. Biden fucking acted like rising energy prices were just something he couldn't do anything about and now he's blaming a "war" when the gas continues to flow to Europe. We get our crude from ship via Russia. Nothing has impeded this whatsoever. It preys upon the ignorance of the average Amerifat. It's true what they say, you always get the government you deserve, you always get the jews you deserve. idk how you stop these demons outside of a few, well placed nukes.

The script will already look something like pic rel anyway, why bother watching?

Attached: Day 1.44.jpg (802x775, 517.36K)

God I hope so. I fucking hate this country.

It takes about 30 minutes for ICBMs to reach their targets in another continent, Biden will be super safe by then.

I hope some repub catcalls him like calling the nigger a liar
to see him lose it either yell or crazy laugh like at the last press conference when the press actually asked questions

Are all Catalonians completely retarded, or just you?