What's your honest opinion on bongland?

What's your honest opinion on bongland?

Attached: 123.jpg (1224x1890, 467.61K)

a major tactic for destruction of Any Forums has been
>REEEE ANGLOS
along with
>SPOOKY JESUITS
and the like.
It's way of dumbing down conversation, creating red herrings, fuelling derangement, attracting schizos to partake more.

demoralized, degenerate, dying proto soviet citizenry on the verge of inevitable collapse. Love everything it was hate everything it became.

Don't really care.

It's like checking on your exgirlfriend after you dumped her.

Irish clay

It has become degenerate in some regions, rural not so much

Worst.
Place.
Ever.
Glad my ancestors jumped ship.

It was ok until the globalists fuck it for everyone.

Chill people, intelligent, self-defeating, introverted, bad food, good universities, good banter, strong history.

I liked it better before all the shitskins arrived.

fuck this shithole country. why could i not have been born 70 years earlier.

nuke london and it alright

i was going to move to powys a few years ago, since my grandfather grew up there, but i learned your countries are shitholes compared to the us. the people are great but the price of living, the cost of living, the quality of life, the access to amenities, the available land, the land in general being of sound quality, its all just inferior.

so, my honest opinion is its nice to visit, but i can see why my family left.

Attached: 1582330178857.png (680x687, 638.23K)

overdue for god's judgement. without the fucking golem of america, britain wouldve been looted and reduced to ruins 100 years ago

its a horrible land. with the most obnoxious people ive ever encountered

Irrelevant country nowadays

Would be nice without the pakis.

Only person I care about is my bong queen
>had a crush on her ever since she was in the little vampire

Attached: 740full-anna-popplewell.jpg (736x1024, 77.08K)

Went to a KFC in London once and all of the workers were brown and none of them spoke or even understood English. This was 10 years ago and I assume it's only gotten worse

good taste. very cute

positive overall if it wasn't for grubby swamp celts in bongland i would be a grubby swamp celt in Australia.

intelligent, strong institutions, and great electronic music

Made some cool music 40 years ago but is just a boring globohomo neoliberal shithole now

Oi m8, is that hate speech

Attached: 76767.jpg (2048x1365, 221.14K)

I like Cammy.

Attached: dd4ehcq-0e60f792-54ed-4249-be32-209815f01557.png (1000x1500, 702.41K)

It is honestly demoralising seeing traditional symbols of power such as a crown next to the modern symbols of power gay flags and other bollocks.

Where is Hogwarts on picrel map?

Don't really care besides england, england specifically should be bombed until it is an entirely flat minecraft world.

Hope it gets nuked

Real white people are held hostage by tran-sexual nigger gangs. They make themselves look white, and have white sounding names.