CHINA RUSSIA BEST FRIENDS FOREVER

Attached: 1616694348863.png (539x681, 280.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WBcX2EBwnNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based. It's globohomo vs Mong alliance

Why were they restricted in the first place?

chinks are starving. they never have import restrictions to being with. that's why there's no link.

Attached: starving_changs1.webm (864x480, 292.57K)

They weren't. It's bullshit fodder for retards.

Attached: starving_changs2.webm (852x480, 1.35M)

Chinamen know a deal when they see one. They're second only to the Jews in that regard.

I like this, Americans were allied with Ukraine and still let them to be invaded, while China and Russia still support each other for the good old commie days.

Once they realized their population is in support of Russia, they'll go further.

youtube.com/watch?v=WBcX2EBwnNI

Russia has to import wheat?

user dont make me post a retard wojak

tomacco imports

burger please. it says FROM russia

russia exports the most wheat thanks to trump handing russia what used to be america's largest customer, china

so cringe. i get why you hide your flag

Attached: starving_changs3.webm (544x960, 1.05M)

russia produces finer agricultural exports anyway since theyre organic compared to america's poisonous cocktail of gmo crops

the US exports more food to China now than it ever has shill

Attached: hungry_chinese.webm (720x720, 422.8K)

plant disease concerns

ahahahahaha!

Attached: 1587364106999.jpg (1462x1462, 289.13K)

you mustve been living under a rock

DRUMPF

Attached: 87878787.jpg (400x400, 26.54K)

do moar. this is funny.

We import garlic from china, potatoes from Egypt, tomatoes from Turkey. russian agro sector only produces low quality wheat.

Are you a product of public school education. Reread the headline .

Hope the bugs enjoy their irradiated wheat.

what the fuck is going on in this webm

Buy it from Russia and sell it to Germany and even Ukraine. Chinks jewing everyone. They learn from the Kikes.

You know China fertilizes its crops with literal human shit right?

why are mutts so defensive like niggers?

Lol.

Attached: EE40EE2A-ECFC-47C5-AECE-484E05C20175.jpg (601x452, 39.45K)

Part of a (very shitty) comedy movie.

ukraine produces more food per capita than Russia AND China

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo-1.jpg (7000x3852, 1002.54K)

Chinese imports most of their oil and gas from Russia. They will never betray them, they're just pretending to be neutral to avoid any sanctions.

Attached: Capture.jpg (762x380, 47.1K)

The west will see famine before the years out !

Xi imposed restrictions on food waste in 2020. China paved over and polluted all its best farmland and is now the largest food importer in human history. It's a massive problem for them.

Attached: 1643167716367.png (881x549, 488.33K)

Can't sanction China. Have you been paying attention to what China has been to the West? Particularly USA in the last decade? USA has become China lapdog but still growl at China when China feeds it

Finland loves Russia and China

And? ukraine is soon to be part of russia so that just means more for russia

>They will never betray them,

Attached: 1641669164127.png (598x577, 369.85K)

>ree dooor nerrrt serrr Flie chikin annna woota melown orrn a dairri basis in oura messa haurrll

cool story chink

Attached: food_for_all.webm (360x640, 787K)

so i can just send to russia via china? very cool. how can i help my friends?

This was decided on about a month ago. You can surmise Russia has been coordinating and making decisions on Ukraine since Biden was illegitimately elected.

send more baby formula back to your famiry on the mainland!

>p-putin will be deposed y-you'll see chud!!!

Attached: 1559617356247.png (700x700, 432.22K)

Do you produce your own meat?

Who is managing China? China needs a chink Theodore Roosevelt to put his fist down.

Nightmare scenario, either side winning will be horrible.

That sounds like a fake reason. Does china grow a lot of wheat?

China is already backing away from Russia. They can tell which way the wind is blowing. And they want outer Manchuria back.

Attached: 1631141373752.jpg (640x1062, 411.74K)

>Tell me you have a looming famine incoming because bugs can't grow food for shit without telling me.

Imagine having the largest country on the planet with fertile soil and endless resources, and still failing to use it properly despite being one of the most thinly populated country. They must be really desperate to import food from a country several latitudes north of them. Ffs China is a tropical and subtropical country...Russia is tundra, wasteland, ice deserts and a bit of forests and arable land in the west.

God I wish I was that cabbage.