Are men even a little bit embarrassed?

Are men even a little bit embarrassed?

Attached: 1645935386041.jpg (1125x1019, 441.23K)

why exactly is it just men? what happened to feminism and equality? anita are you there? can you hear me?

>Protect what?

Im not protecting anything other than my friends and family.

Attached: 1646017961378.jpg (422x1024, 67.92K)

>"We must destroy men!"
>"We're in trouble because men won't defend us anymore!"

Attached: 1635975036810.jpg (658x576, 200.49K)

If women won't give birth why should I go die for them? Do your duty to the state or shut the fuck up and suck a tranny cock you skank

Actually I'm perfectly fine with letting her die

Attached: bitches be like.jpg (1200x1169, 403.96K)

this bulldyke and her feminist bitch friends can strap on their imaginary cocks and go fight imaginary battles against imaginary nazis but the idea of actual combat makes them point immediately to the nearest man
and these bitches should have that ground in their nose every time they talk like a prize terrier who dropped a stinky dump in the middle of the carpet
cap this and post directly to this bitch's twitter - men don't want to fight for you because you aren't worth fighting for, you vapid "career-oriented" wine aunt cunt

The whore ain't wrong.

>doesnt want to fight
ohhh thats where youre wrong..

Attached: f342.png (544x408, 131.97K)

Society has treated me like a pariah despite my past attempts to fit in with them. They’ll get no fight from me

The main problem here is tradcucks. They are the ones who make laws and try to force all men to be slaves for women. If they were not part of the equation then we could do whatever we wanted. Nobody cares what women think so women will just complain as usual.

What am I protecting? A bunch of ungrateful niggers and holes who want me dead?

Fuck you.

Helooooooo
Good morning

And why would anyone want to defend a dumb cunt like that? Do American women think they deserve protection after how they have behaved the past 20 years?

Roasties are not entitled to men's labor.

Well no actually. I'll fight and protect my family but the rest of you are already dead to me unless we are friends or something.

Attached: 1600990937498s.jpg (118x125, 2.65K)

Ukrainians protect their trad QT wives
What exactly are we supposed to protect? Screeching walmart slampigs who told us how toxic we are for being men? How worthless we are compared to peace-loving Mohammad? How we should kill ourselves for trying to take black drug dealers off the street?
We will fight, don't worry. But you will be strapped on our tanks for additional shielding.

Literally this. I'm not putting my life on the line for someone who's literally going to sell me out in the same breath. There are some women i'd die for, but I know them personally and they've had my back. Everyone else is on their own, no broad brushes.

Attached: 1645714917523.jpg (388x400, 27.27K)

That stupid bitch is in deep shit if she thinks anyone on this planet will protect her.

she is not wrong and it is funny, what is even funnier is how fast she stopped believing in equality.

Who are these "people" that go scrolling through endless amounts tweets to cherry-pick and then post it on here. Shit reeks of a slide thread.

it's about equity
the army should be all women

Meanwhile they are shipping their women out to western countries to fuck niggers. Remember when they only brought in men from Africa? Here is the other half of the equation.

Attached: 1642903330671.jpg (633x744, 210.31K)

Why does she have a Liberian flag in her profile?

>american women
>worth protecting
Pick one and one only

Attached: american women.webm (404x718, 1.06M)

>Act like a retarded bitch or you're not a man!

Attached: 1605556744060m.jpg (1024x882, 59.32K)

I’d be more likely to shoot this bitch myself.

Why would I want to protect some dyke that doesn't give a fuck about young men?
Society doesn't give a shit about us. Fuck em and their wars.

same western women are disgusting social media harpies.

Does she not realize the "men" wearing masks, especially for the past year, will be the first ones to run away from the conflict?

Sending a tweet attacking American men is not likely to make those men want to defend you

>i'm an equal and independent wymen
>wtf where is my protection?!
>men owe me protection

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-20 214754.png (636x877, 824.38K)

Men have fought most of the wars throughout history. Now it's time for women to do the fighting instead. Fair is fair.

The bitch is right, she better know how to dig a trench herself. Most likely she'll whore out for a loaf of bread during a real war.

I'm almost hoping for an attempt at a draft just so I can say no.

Attached: 1570853109792.jpg (640x427, 40.11K)

future comfort woman

The men that wear masks would be the first ones to flee.

I'm not going to protect feminist cunts.

American men are too busy playing Elden Ring right now no time for silly war

I'm not simping for women. You're a strong independent woman. Here's an AK-47.

We are indeed frens user

Men can replace women with any willing participant

Attached: Xenomorph Thot 1.jpg (900x1350, 124.09K)

Not at all sis. I feel you.

>american men
Niggers, chinks, mutts, jews, poos
You just have to scream shitskin and they'll kill each other lmao

Women here in the states broke the social contract a long time ago. WWII would have never happened if women were like as they are now. Most men own nothing and have no romantic prospects so what the fuck would any of us want to die for, hormone therapy for children?

you strong women can protect yourself. you cant? oh. have fun in Rapeland

>we're in deep shit
Correct, but not because I wouldn't defend my country against a foreign invasion but because I'd also use the circumstances to my advantage and clean it from the traitors already living within. I'm just waiting for the happening, but I got the names and addresses of all politicians, feds, feminist leaders, nigger apologists, and such

Attached: 15654462364342627.png (1080x1076, 560.28K)

No, that’s why women and troops will fight now, and that’s a good thing, sweaty.

Checked and based

Attached: 1645579656905.jpg (476x304, 27.19K)

>women constantly ramble how strong they are and dont need men
>muh patriarchy
>muh soggy knee

>war breaks out
>WHERE ALL THE MEN THEY NEED TO DEFEND US

Based pajeet

Okay, I like you. I hope you are having a good day fren.

Attached: 1600725281025.jpg (456x417, 24.7K)

this is why honor killings exist

jesus fuck

he should ask american niggers
jajajajajajajajajjajajajajajajjajajajajjajajajaja

This. I'll fight.
I didn't buy all that gear and run all that ammo through it to protect some hamplanet dyke from Ivan tho.

What are you gonna do, sit on them fatty? You'll collapse of a heart attack trying to leave your computer chair

Checked

Fpbp

I thought toxic masculinity was bad?

Attached: 9BA6851D-ADBF-48DC-BE5D-390F24FF4713.png (607x1080, 682.93K)

I refuse to fight for a country that explicitly tells me it hates me. I'm a 31 year old lawyer who still lives at home despite going to a top-20 law school. The American Dream is dead if you aren't a brown tranny. I've endured 30 years of PC-liberalism and what did it get us? Oh yea, World War 3. American liberalism has failed. If American corporate "democracy" can't keep the country from collapsing then maybe it fucking deserves to collapse. At the end of the day, I am at peace with my God and I am prepared to meet the Hellfire. The world we rebuild from the ashes will have no room for those who sneered down their noses at "white men." I will not die in Europe. I will stay here, and rebuild a country worthy of the Founders' vision.

At this point I would welcome foreign invaders. It can't be any worse than living under Trudolph and we'd probably see the removal of globohomo.

By proxy it includes the state they live in. Only reason I would support and defend my country.

I know I'm a leaf, but I actually know with which implement I will amputate my left foot were there conscription.

You'll have to find other people to die.

same

Haha Dr. knows and it will get so much worse for females, thanks to feminism, not only in america.

i wouldn't defend american women either

These women today aren't worth protecting.Let tbe bitches do it themselves,they want to be feminist cunts and bash men because of their sick deluded thinking.Here is thier equality.Let's them see how it feels to fight in a war for once....

You said you didn't need men any more so we found something else to do.

Attached: 1646009920545.jpg (735x980, 130.11K)

There are mire black women then blacks "men" in usa army. Thats only race in usa which has more women then men in army.

Fuck that cunt. I do what i want

God I forgot about gender and sex for the time period i was high. I feel so alien and cannot comprehend the smut.

What was all the bullshit about equality ? When shit hits the fan it's clearly portrayed that women are the inferior creature

>were in deep shit if we think american men will protect us

She's exactly right, unironically. I would laugh in her face right before she is told to face the wall. Not only that, I would try to find as many as I could to face the same fate. Ill only protect my family and friends. You anons here better be able to somehow prove you're own my side. Itll have to be some Any Forums passcode that noone else understands.

What's worth saving when our culture doesn't even support democracy?

Attached: 1645859907503.png (424x1024, 477.39K)

My sons and I will fight to protect my wife and all the women in our family. But why would we ever fight for these women who want to destroy everything we know and love. I fought for years of my life to unwittingly protect their precious globohomo agenda, that’s more than they ever deserved from me already.

thats right you racist nazi white boy chuds. Fight for freedom!

She's right. They both are. Liberal women are useless and don't deserve protection. My wife doesn't share their opinion and she's right too.

It is the same exact format and pic was posted this morning.
The replies are still funny.

Basketball Americans treat women like men in a humorous way.

Checked and failed society pilled. Absolutely no reason to defend “America”, not in its current form

Hahaha ha. She's right, you know.

Why would I protect globohomo?

All these smug mask wearing vaccinated nigger cattle little fucks need to be fucking exterminated.

SIGN YOUR DRAFT CARD CUNT
WE DON'T CARE

Can't change your mind when you never held a position to begin with

lmao these karens literally cant stop giving shit to men

Don't care, not my problem. Besides, I thought women were stronk and independent?

Attached: 1525984024073.jpg (300x698, 124.1K)

Niggers younger my anus

based and pissed off pilled man

I’d openly remove any and all leftists the moment in called to conflict in our soil. Not fighting abroad while they continue to fester and destroy the nation.

Anita Cox needs a big powerful man to protect her.

>being a man
>flying a flag
whew

Based American people brainwashing wh*toids

What the fuck has Laurie Donahue-Hjelle ever done for men to earn their protection?

If war breaks out, I'll shoot American women myself.

Attached: ooh.jpg (300x168, 6.2K)

>1pbtid with not just any twitter screencap, but a twitter screencap of a stupid fucking literal who roastie
and the fucking retards who bump it and keep it in the catalog
kys and all fields

Attached: 248279184_1034606154037961_5961049000128483775_n.jpg (480x513, 30.55K)

The fuck is there to protect?? LOL. American women don't give a single fuck about American Men. The bitches can fry.

Attached: 1614876882752.jpg (600x883, 79.38K)

They are flip floping to whatever they like every fucking minute. You really expect common sense from these people? There were literally 100.000 people standing on the streets in Berlin for the Ukraine while a week ago people protesting against vaccines were called superspreaders, nazis and murderers. I hate them so much. I just want to live in a hut somewhere up north or in Alaska, far far away from all these hypocrites.

Attached: 1609061455589.jpg (600x423, 63.96K)

God that's fucking hot, sucking BBC in the street and she loves it!

LOOOOOOOOOOL fucking hell these after hours posts always crack me up

Women can't make the sacrifice of putting a family before a life of pointless pursuits and sexual buffets. Their critique of what happens in the defense of society not needed, not asked for, nor wanted.
Become women, then you will be defended. You didn't NEED men before, you won't get them now.

amazing lack of self awareness considering what has happened during the meme virus

kek.

Checked and diamondpilled

The catalog is awful anyways.
Fuck this place.

Yeah, it's almost like constantly defaming and insulting American men for the last 30 years makes them not want to help you or something. Weird.

Good morning sir!

Hey nigger, have taken a look at the board lately? This is a refreshing change of pace. Kill yourself you mass-replying faggot.

>Believe in equality
It was never about equality, it was always about leverage and power and being foder in a war ain't gonna get you any "equality"

Il keep you safe in my dungeon

go to bed laszlo

Comfy NEET life, fuck society, you broke the contract that worked for thousand of years. Have fun trying to run the machine with females and trannies.

If a country is a human then most westeren countries have terminal cancer due to veganism.

You're contradicting yourself. You called her a whore yourself. She's not worth a thing.

nice try russia we raped you without risking a single American life