How Much Longer

So many signs but he's still not here. What's taking so long?
My life is misery, waiting for the Lord is my only consolation.

Attached: 1632775_a03c3.jpg (320x400, 54.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

legacy.gscdn.nl/archives/images/suicide_note.pdf
traditioninaction.org/Questions/B665_Prophecies.html
bible.com/bible/1/act.1.9-11.KJV
etsjets.org/files/JETS-PDFs/49/49-4/JETS_49-4_767-796_Noe.pdf
bible.com/bible/1/act.13.37.KJV
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5_w8Qh-7crE
bible.com/bible/1/2co.1.8-9.KJV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>im helping
op is a fag

Just keep praying, user. God told us there would be horrors and abominations beyond human comprehension.

>Invisible Stigmata user
A sudden realization that something exists, and magically appearing, are not the same thing.

7000 years.

legacy.gscdn.nl/archives/images/suicide_note.pdf

what makes you think you get to see the lord come back you egotistic mother fucker he'll come back when its time not because your life sucks faggot

Patience brother. Only two thousand more years.

The Great Chastisement might happen soon.
traditioninaction.org/Questions/B665_Prophecies.html

>t.

Attached: 55017CE6-6631-497C-986C-E1E2AA868F9F.gif (320x180, 2.71M)

He already came again, fren.
First-century, when He said He would. "THAT Generation"...
He came as the Father in the old Testament, on the clouds. NOT flesh.

Dwell in the King James Bible user,(the true Bible) and get a Noah Webster 1828 dictionary with it and study, the rest of us your brethren also wait. Relevant scripture pertaining to what you said:
>For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.
Romans 15:4 KJV

Never.

Not so user:
>And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
Acts 1:9-11 KJV
bible.com/bible/1/act.1.9-11.KJV

Only he knows the time and place of his return. Other things must happen prior to that time.
Bring Jesus into your life and be saved. You soul will thank you.

He'll be back.
>And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
John 14:3 KJV

This is what you christians really believe:

>talking animals
>virgin mommies
>baby gods
>jewish zombies
>blood magic
>blood sacrifices
>blood, blood, blood

not to mention:

>simulated cannibalism
>sexually mutilating babies
>a deity with severe multiple personality disorder

Don't believe everything you read.

Rapture between March and end of may this year bro. Stay strong! Love you

Because you asked, I will not be agressive or even passive-agressive.

It's never going to happen because there's not proof. It is a doomsday cult where they've been saying that he's coming soon for 1970 years, approximately. You can do whatever you want but hurt other people. You are free. Unfortunately this means hell and heaven might not be real. You might not receive what you feel you deserve.

How long can a world go on under such a subtle God?
How long can a world go on with no new word from God?

what you believe:
>lol the universe just created itself
>lol life just started through non-living organisms
>i am monkey

The son does not know, only the father.

Why would you post this?

Attached: 524.jpg (557x711, 51.95K)

Read Revelation 6,
realize we are now on the 2nd seal.
Jesus doesn't return until the 6th.
compare it to Matthew 24.

Matthew 24
>29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
>30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
>31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Revelation 6
>12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
>13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
>14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
>15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
>16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
>17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

God willing brother.

I feel like killing myself a lot. I know Jesus is with me but sometimes life is so hard and I get so tired I just want to end it all.

>talking animals
Pretty much a consistent in every Religion, also you are a Primate and can talk, and quite a few birds are capable of mimic talking.
>virgin mommies
If a God exists regardless of religion its certainly possible, just not scientifically possible unless it was a mutation.
>baby gods
There are no baby gods in Abrahamic religions.
>jewish zombies
Zombies/Undead exist in most religions, also a rather poor explanation of said passages.
>blood magic
Exists in most religions.
>blood sacrifices
>blood, blood, blood
>simulated cannibalism
Only for the wicked at the end of the days, which in a realistic apocalyptic scenario, would actually occur regardless of religion.
>sexually mutilating babies
A very stupid and barbaric process carried over from Judaism.
>a deity with severe multiple personality disorder
That isn't actually how the Holy Trinity works, nor is how it is interpreted in all logical theological fashion.

Abrahamic Religions are really not all that different from any other religion.

Them triple doubles.

Attached: AC325AD0-FC2F-40D6-8565-24FD1E9BFFAA.png (720x404, 269.26K)

Sadly, it seems he already came: etsjets.org/files/JETS-PDFs/49/49-4/JETS_49-4_767-796_Noe.pdf

>Jewish Zombies
Funny you should mention that, Zombies are undead but the Bible forseeing your mockery said that Jesus saw no corruption:
>But he, whom God raised again, saw no corruption.
Acts 13:37 KJV
bible.com/bible/1/act.13.37.KJV

But at the rate you're going user, when you die you'll corrupt and end up in Hell.

I think everyone has entertained the idea before. I am glad I have held on because I would have missed out on the happenings and memes, so that’s what I remind myself to keep moving forward.

Attached: A540493B-7CE0-477C-B66B-BCE0B15059A8.jpg (1024x740, 57.91K)

Rapture between March and end of may this year bro. Stay strong! Love you

You're caught in a Jew trick.

"Jesus said this, Jesus said he'll come back...Over 2000 fuckin' years ago."

So you, feeling that you are born in this time, selfishly, so Jesus must be born in this time too.

It don't work like that.

2 more weeks.

>the HONK HONK
The fifth trumpet (Rev. 9:1-12)

This trumpet releases Satan with power to use demonic influence, described as locusts, to torment those who have rejected God. Surprisingly, they are allowed to torment but those who they torment won’t die. What an incredible time of torture and pain. Ironically the ones who are protected are those who had the seal of God on their foreheads.

>We are here now
The sixth trumpet (Rev. 9:13-21)

This trumpet brings an astonishing amount of death and an absolutely incredible response to it. With the sixth trumpet, four angels are released along with an army of 200 million which is probably a demonic army. They proceed to kill one third of all the people on the earth. Again, a time unlike any we have ever witnessed in human history. What is fascinating however, is the response of the people who survive this period:

Attached: 1645901473250.jpg (548x247, 37.13K)

Don't do it brother. God knows our time. With him you can hope for death when our time is right.

We live in the New Testament times.
God bless you and your family, user.

>how long?
just as soon as you clean up this fucking mess

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5_w8Qh-7crE

It's Neon Evangelion Jesus, here to turn us into primordial soup

stop waiting for him to return retard. chances are that it wont happen in your lifetime. you should be concerned about your own personal meeting with him when you die. that meeting is guaranteed. repent and prepare yourself

user, do you remember what Paul said?
>For we would not, brethren, have you ignorant of our trouble which came to us in Asia, that we were pressed out of measure, above strength, insomuch that we despaired even of life: But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raiseth the dead:
2 Corinthians 1:8-9 KJV
bible.com/bible/1/2co.1.8-9.KJV

They went through a fiery trial so they would learn to trust in the Lord. Don't give up.

>you should be concerned about your own personal meeting with him when you die. that meeting is guaranteed. repent and prepare yourself
I pray to meet him everyday if its through death so be it.

No cap bro fr fr