WWE Hall of Famer Kane (Glenn Jacobs) is receiving backlash online after sharing a controversial take on the ongoing...

WWE Hall of Famer Kane (Glenn Jacobs) is receiving backlash online after sharing a controversial take on the ongoing conflict between Russia and The Ukraine.

Taking to Twitter, Kane asserted that using strength and force like Putin is appropriate because, historically, “might makes right”.

“If you on the Left and are shocked by Putin’s aggression, wake up, Sunshine,” Kane wrote. “Historically in the real world, might makes right. Weakness (which is really what the Left is all about) is not a virtue. It’s a fatal character flaw. (And, no, the US should still not get involved).”

Attached: ItsGottaBeKane.jpg (986x1386, 392.64K)

>might makes right
>so we should do nothing
>so we should let a rival get stronger

Wow this guy sure is smart

Says the man who likes to get oiled up and “wrestle” other men.

Remember when he got cucked by Xpac

Attached: 1e208d8b019185a115a4b889c193826e.jpg (642x722, 71.77K)

He's right about weakness is not a virtue. Putin is only doing what he's doing because the west have grown weak. He knows Biden will do nothing but sanction Russia, which will accomplish nothing.

BIG RED MACHINE

Based, I will always be a Kane respecter

>might makes right

Attached: 1597087199155.png (810x450, 801.94K)

Who the fuck gives a rat's ass what some dumbass motherfucking "pro wrestler" thinks about this?

it's better than his original response of "it's all a work, brother"

That makes him more trustworthy than most politicians. My Governor was a debtor.

BASED KANE

Mandrama nerds who are attacking him cant handle the truth

Attached: Screenshot (142).png (766x607, 79.31K)

You can't do anything. You really want to risk a nuclear war for Ukraine?

He's correct but nobody will listen to him.

THIS

All those fucking twitterfags calling for war don't understand that if a war between the US and russia were to ever go hot it would be the end of all human life on this planet

BAH GAWD THAT MUST BE KANE!

Would you risk nuclear war if Russia then attacked Poland?

I'm quite willing to launch the nukes back if Russia does. You have to be, or you've already lost.

He was a big Ron Paul fan, and is well read on Mises

He’s a big guy.

>Just pozz everything
lmao

For you.

>Wow this guy sure is smart
Shut it kike

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 1021.1K)

Akshually even Any Forums wants war.
So fuck off maga faggot.

Nuclear war needs to happen. It's the only way to unironically end the threat of nuclear war.

*whoosh*

What goes on between Russia and it's orphaned children isn't Americas problem.

Canadian shills in turbo overdrive

Who cares let the bodies hit the wall i want to see russian burn to a crisp i'll take one for the team so long as snowniggers die

you;ll come back here anyway at a later tieme

so nothing would be lost
also fuck the demiurge

and his loosh farming atm.

Based Kane

Funny how things played out over time

You say that like it's a bad thing

The Jannetty of the Brothers of Destruction. Also probably a raped bitch like Nash.

Attached: kevin nash in the summer of 92.jpg (3401x3493, 2.19M)

In a Kali Yuga, weakness is a virtue.

THE BIG BASED RED MACHINE

The masses are upset at the comments of this individual, so using the power of the masses the masses will cancel this less powerful individual

Based Kane

>the truth is "controversial"
this really is the end times, isn't it?

He wasn't like Janetty because he debuted as a singles heel to fight the Undertaker and actually had moderate singles success.

I'm impressed the guy is still alive...even the wrestlers that aren't 7 ft tall usually have heart attack before 40.

Why is this guy so based and his brother the Undertaker is such a fucking faggot

T-THAT'S GUDDA BE KAIN, THAT'S GUDDA BE KAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!

THE BIG RED MACHINE

HE CHOKESLAMMED HIM STRAIGHT TO HELL , THAT SON OF A BITCH !!!

For you.

I’ve met him a couple times in real life. He’s maybe 6’8 or 6’9. But body is massive. Nice guy and I doubt he was the partying type on the road.

And what is Ukraine actually contributing to NATO? Or the EU for that matter? Ukraine is being suckered into two hundred years of kike slavery by the west. What a farce this all is.

Turns out having high testosterone gives you an admiration for the value of strength. Kane gets it.

checked and kekked

That mainly applies to older wrestlers from the early 90s and before since steroid use was common because wrestlers had to drive from venue to venue and didn't have time to train properly and that was mixed with painkillers, drugs and alcohol