2022...I am forgotten

2022...I am forgotten

Attached: 97351.jpg (1600x900, 140.52K)

Fuck off

Attached: 유승연2.jpg (896x469, 107.91K)

Literally who

Nobody gave a shit about covid post Q3 of 2020. It was a scam. Slowpoke much?

Just like everyone forgot about terrorism and 9/11.
NPCs only care about what the media tells them to care about.

Attached: OIP (25).jpg (474x223, 12.33K)

Yep, even as the jabbed receive their hospice care diaper changes, they'll be talking about their favorite "team" involved in the (((war))).

Memoryholed. We've always been at war with Eurasia.

You choose to ignore it.

There were legions of npcs who did. The cut off for intelligent people to figure it was a scam was the Saint Floyd riots. Not to brag, but I realized well before that.

Putin is literally the new COVID. Those Ukrainians should have taken the putin vax. It's safe and effective.

Russia isn’t the enemy, our leaders are

Attached: E87C688B-9E3C-4D09-BEFE-F40E6B919E87.jpg (850x400, 68.48K)

Based Russia making the media forget about the fucking chink virus for once.

>news stop talking reporting about the virus for literally 3 days
>Any Forumstards think it's been forgotten
zoomer attention spam

Nine days in I realized it. Chink clips of people falling over in the street. Didn't happen here. That's when it clicked for me.

the pressure was too high over how obvious of a scam it is. but nobody is buying the ukraine fiasco either so i think the jig is up.

You see, the media has swapped out one crisis for another. Live a little longer and you'll see that it happens pretty often.

I realized it when I saw Dr Fauci was involved.

COVID19 PLANDEMIC will accompany us over the coming year in the form of a digital ID and culled global population.

same. they even had one or two news stories of people fainting in america and one video if it happening in south america to trick folks who caught on to this. none were the sheer volume of what we "saw" in china so that's what gave it up for me. by late 2020 march I figured out it was a plandemic, just didnt know the end game

No one is going to be joking about their infertility and poor health post covid vax. I suppose the media wields enough influence over the impressionable mind that the masses will be convinced they are dying from something else.

Literally nobody gives a fuck, even the deranged retards have moved on to being terrified of nukes

Thanks for reminding me this thing exists

The virus is still a huge issue. There's 2,500 Americans dying per day.

Obviously the threat of nuclear war is going to take the news headlines. Also, the covid cases are going down at the moment until a new variant arrives. Which it will.

The headlines were all about George Floyd for a few months during the pandemic and then covid went back to being the dominant news story.

The flu? Did we ever take this seriously? Maybe we were bored.

Thank god. It's about time.

>The virus is still a huge issue.
Suck a fat fucking cock, homo.

Bitch is the Boxxey of enslavement psyops.
Fuck off back to Any Forums.

The media will just say the new "variant" causes the symptoms that the mRNA science juice produces. And get them to boost on top of it. They must have quite a laugh at the sheep's expense.