RUSSIA NUCLEAR TARGETS

Will you survive Russia’s nuke targets?

Attached: 83B2A88F-27E4-4901-904B-01E8EE7BFCF3.jpg (1024x648, 168.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic_paradox
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes because I am not in the USA.

Attached: BBC.jpg (224x224, 9.98K)

Nope, dead and gone and that's a good thing.

It's at times like these where I thank God for being mexican

Only important countries with skin in the game will wipe each other from the face of the earth while we eat popcorn and scratch our bellies

Attached: E1syrHLWYAIPANx.jpg (1079x935, 171.42K)

Well you get to die a slow and painful death through radiation poisoning and fallout. Atleast us gringos get to die instantly and not suffer.

I die of nuclear cancer from the fallout but don't get obliterated.

we're goblinos, we're radiation proof and our genes confound science itself:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic_paradox

No. And even if I do I'll starve or be eaten alive by raiders within a few months. Such is life in the zone.

Attached: FKD0X73XwAokPDH.jpg (499x566, 62.55K)

I live in the DFW metroplex. I'm screwed.

Yes, President Zelynski will personally destroy all the nukes in stage one or two saying with a tear rolling down his face he only wanted Ukraine to be a democracy.

Why would Russia want to bomb Laughlin, NV?

Hells yeah. On my Senpai’s ranch in central Az. Feels good mang.

Maybe if I go to Montauk...

Probably. Considering the state of this "invasion force" I'm seeing most of them will probably drop into the ocean or veer so far off course an entirely unrelated country will suffer them. That's assuming they even launch correctly.

Attached: 1633033422661.png (128x128, 36.59K)

No I live in Colorado Springs they'll probably send several nukes to the same spot here.
It sucks. It's not fun to think about.

>targets the middle of bumfuck nowhere, California
>nukes a bunch of fucking almond trees
Tell me how I know this is a bullshit map.

Probably a damn or airport, they would go after infrastructure. Nice place, went there as a kid a few times with my family.

im 70 miles east of raleigh, am i good?

Next to Luke AFB, I'm going to tittybump the blast like RHCP in the Higher Ground video.

Attached: basedaz.jpg (2000x1334, 96.71K)

no

> Will you survive Russia’s nuke targets?

Nope, I’m getting at least 3 dropped on my head. It will be quick and painless.

Depends where they strike at near New Orleans.

nigga we drink milk with radiation and all keep good

Attached: 150233612638.jpg (515x528, 29.06K)

Jokes on you

I DON'T WANT TO SURVIVE

Attached: 1598475099251.gif (250x250, 282.46K)

If they couldn't even get proper vehicles to drive conscripts to their deaths in, you're out of your mind if you think they actually have the capacity to launch an entire 500, let alone 2000 bomb attack against the US as part of an entire anti-NATO strike.

what would happen if I werent on a black dot or purple triangle, but was close?

Attached: lets say hypothetically.png (595x403, 311.03K)

I will thrive.

Hey user, can you give me a zoom of that triangle down in S. Louisiana? I want to know exactly what parish that's in, I'm everywhere in Louisiana but I mainly want to see where that one triangle is.

OP is a fag, many such cases.

Attached: 1476492252512.png (2560x1620, 757.34K)

>Why would Russia want to bomb Laughlin, NV?
Well the purple triangles are for 500 warhead yield and that probably would target military bases and infrastructure.
You're talking about a black dot. On the southern tip of Nevada. That's for a 2000 warhead yield.
I think that's for silos. Look how the black dots are often bunched up together. Those are silos.
A prime target in a nuclear exchange.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hispanic_paradox
HEARTIER. STOCK.

Why northeast ohio... there's nothing here why does putin hate me??

Attached: 1616533600030.jpg (228x221, 7.47K)

>live outside the US
>fuck yeah

No. I live in a major city. Downtown. I'm fucked lole.

Attached: 1623631284003.jpg (248x327, 22.1K)

stalker

Russia nukes Yellowstone and that takes out half the US overnight

I will, but considering I'm sandwiched between a DC and Pennsylvania, I'm guaranteed to have to fight of hordes of injured niggers
My survival is slim, I only have so many bullets

how well are you dealing with serious burns, blindness, lymphoma and thyroid cancer?

Why Las Vegas? I dislike the place, but at least it's my home town. GRANTED I know (from Nukemaps) that it would take a 4 Megaton Nuke to completely Engulf Las Vegas in Radiation. A 3 Megaton Nuke will only go as far as Rancho (and would leave NW Vegas alone).

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-27 at 10.26.36 PM.png (1402x1246, 2.06M)

don't worry little Ohio

death will be quick

Attached: 1548285613902.jpg (400x400, 16.2K)

I live in Helena, Montana. Its bullshit, all these nukes just north of me about 100 miles and Ivan has to put a little extra propellant in one for my neighborhood. Probably doing the world a favor wiping this pit off the Earth though, desu...

I’m instant vaporized. Not happy about it.

what are they gonna nuke out by the salton sea?

near ground zero alabama checking in.

I’ll be grabbing a chain link fence and enjoying the otherworldly vitamin D levels via the safety of all my lymph nodes filled with iodine while just next to me sarah conner is grabbing the same fence yet bursts into flames.
#fissionProof

Nothing in Canada? Great!

And then they take out the majority of their own population through famine and a new ice age.

Work on triangle and live in dot.

Feels bad man.

instead of a nice clean death you will live for a few weeks in unimaginable pain while your organs melt :)

Alright. Not my parish. Thanks user.

That would fuck over the globe entirely. Yellowstone going off is a mass extinction level event.

>Vegas
It'll be ignored.

Ever play Fallout New Vegas, you faggot?

Please nuke Portland Oregon

Sincerely the rest of oregon

This will never happen, MAD is still valid.

>Why Las Vegas?
Well area 51 was out there right? Kinda close and other military bases?
And if that's the case, silos maybe exist too? Yes?

Based

>Montana though
Why dump half of your left over nukes in one state?

Attached: 305BAAD5-6D31-4048-AC49-D16DFF3544A8.jpg (400x400, 19.91K)

Anyways some collective is artificially shrinking my dick to game women away from me so less capable people can seem more attractive they are also attempting to use me as pedo/faggot bait to facilitate the eventual set up of dumbasses in no reality am I a faggot or pedo in any sense implied or not they are also attempting to use this communication to draw parallels to pedogate conspiracy bullshit the worst part is I'm not a rat but some more like a snake or a dragon these efforts are done to undermine people and handlers who utilize such fetishes for whatever reason. At this point the sorcery and or tech used to annoy the shit out of me so that they can get this information out there is fucking taxing mind you tech is basically a school of sorcery. Anyways they are manipulating all of these statements evens communications and physical body of mine to set everyone up due to the fact that according to such a collective of rats your disposable and to be manipulated at will due to your lack of cohesive effort and people being programmed by social media and cultural influences. I do not consent to all this extra curricular shit I just want to light the witches on fire who are shrinking my dick literally besides that I don't care for such a culture the people manipulating this even in to being are attempting to paint themselves as heros or martyr themselves to make the next faggot seem like one either way I don't give a Fuck my dick size is that of a metal kitchen spoon and I'm being told my dick has a root on it due to early child hood being in the ghetto around Africans who obviously meditated on my dick because apparently a dick doesent grow in fifteen years and I have to take constant pictures and videos of my dick so that those using hijackr software can make a dime off my fucking labor without compensating me At the end of the day find a better fucking patsy and buy your own fucking dream Fuck the duality surrogate talk. Laymen's term English

It's a small dam and if they blow Hoover near Vegas everything below it goes, and there's just a small civil airport across the river. Also they seem to have missed the marine base in 29 Palms, I imagine they feel insulted.

WELL I only know of Nellis AFB and the Unit Area for this Reservist Engineer Coy. in Sloan.

no kek, I live directly next to a city that frankly deserves to get nuked the most aside from maybe new york

yes i will be fine