Is there any universe where Hassan Piker gets deplatformed for his support of Russia?

Is there any universe where Hassan Piker gets deplatformed for his support of Russia?

Attached: 0CB682AA-C35E-4B62-B6CA-D0B9CDBFDD78.jpg (1400x700, 104.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dtkBPwB7qnY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he supports Russia? learn2grift better Hasan

no, he's a shitskin
they are blessed by globalist progressives

All of Any Forums would shit their pants if they saw Hasan walking towards them.

yes, this universe if you will it

He’s been huffing copious and saying that Russia is justified this whole time. Because of this there’s actually a clip of him saying “HITLER WASNT BAD”. Out of context mind you, after that sentence he just said that hitler was justified in taking the Sudetenland and that Russia was doing the same thing

Yeah the universe where I find him walking down the street and shoot him in Minecraft.

he got a honest and proper view on this Ukraina russia thing desu, he is a troon lover but he got good points

shut up dude, you would shit your pants meeting him

He looks like he’s constantly 3 seconds away from shitting himself. Plus he has Chenk’s dna, you really think that can produce anything functional?

what the fuck. How the fuck does this guy still have a platform? I know a Ukrainian chick who was simping for this faggot and if she still follows him through all of that then all hope is lost.

>Is there any universe where Hassan Piker gets deplatformed

no, he's good looking

No, he's not white

he's a fucking pussy
youtube.com/watch?v=dtkBPwB7qnY

Any clips you can share or him saying that?

It seems like hasan was /ourguy/ after all

Commies are protected by "free speech" (unlike natsoc content). Even someone like Jimmy Dore who says things against the Democrats/ZOG often is still allowed to stay on youtube because he's nominally "far left"/Berniebro, but if he identified as a Trump supporter he'd be banned for saying the same exact stuff

I'm taller, athelticer, smarter, AND racister than both hasan and everyone ITT

Bet.

Surprising considering most lgbt types are militantly pro Ukraine

Hasan is a tankie and anti US foreign policy which makes him more sympathetic to Russia than most democrats

I'm 6'5" and look a lot like him actually. been mistaken for a turk. lol

>Crackers

Attached: SNL.png (1270x720, 1.4M)

>Bet.

Attached: chrome_3wpGd2UAqj.png (402x523, 345.76K)

he wont even fight sam hyde for 2.5 million, he also got mogged hard by some balding Any Forumscel in public

Stopping making threads about this low iq entitled roach nigger

Attached: 5D8ABEF2-DDA4-4D80-BA35-85A17B0E810F.jpg (286x176, 7.22K)

I think I saw a replay of it in a Vee video or something the day the invasion happened. I can’t find it now. I need to clip that out of context and edit it into a compilation of no name twitch streamers supporting Hitler/being racist/whatever. Could maybe tweet it at a journo and start a cancel cascade on twitch.

sam's one of guys who looks hard to knock out.

Why does Hassan larp as being white? If he’s white im a triple nigger.

>this thread
kill yourself reddit fags everyone you promote is turning on you after you sucked them off lmao

Attached: 1522758223745.png (302x287, 90.39K)

OP is full of shit. Not a fan of this guy but just checked on youtube and according to his newest video he doesnt support Russia on this.

Not according to his twitch vods. He was sucking them off there.

He literally regurgitates Russian propaganda.
He’s not funded by them, though. He and his uncle get money from China.

Yes only to fling the turds right into his roach mouth

I don't follow twitc/youtube/streamers. Can just report whatr I saw in the latest videos that were uploaded to his offcial YT. There he states that he doesn't support Russias actions.

>Streamer disavows on the larger, more easily searchable platform
>Spews Russian propaganda and sucks their dick and his less viewed videos, keeping in mind he’s getting money from China who also sucks Russia’s dick
What part of this do you not get?

do you have anything? there's nothing online of course