"PUTIN'S ONLY OPTIONS LEFT ARE CATASTROPHIC ONES!"

This is the most dangerous moment in 60 years

#Putin’s is facing a humiliating military fiasco & he has triggered extraordinary consequences on #Russia’s economy & people that will not be easy to reverse

And his only options to reset this imbalance are catastrophic ones

twitter.com/marcorubio/status/1498120755976015874

NUKES SOON

Attached: marco rubio.png (581x230, 19.32K)

this nigger has no idea what's going on or is intentionally putting out misinformation/propaganda

LITTLE RUBIO
- Vax man 2016

Attached: 1645910260074.gif (800x689, 3.56M)

>fiasco
>pay no attention to Kazakhstan
>don’t remember how we lost to the taliban.

The US lost Economic war with China.
The BRICS are more united than ever.

>humiliating military fiasco
Ukraine abandoned by America, Kiev surrounded in 4 days, Ukraine supporters reduced to childish coping mechanisms like the "Ghost of Kiev".
This is what you call a "humiliating military fiasco"? How old are you? You're just parroting American talking points without even thinking about it.

Attached: 1616332956439.jpg (714x756, 335.31K)

Belarus is sending soldiers in last ditch effort help Russia and has just ditched their non nuclear constitution.

And yet Senator Glowie is celebrating like he's in Dick Cheney's crack den on the first night of the Iraq war. He knows he'll be evacuated to a bunker with his gay Latin lover if Putin pushes the big button.

atleast now we know what retard came up with the 'ghost ot kiev' story.

Americans really shouldn’t be allowed to comment on geopolitics. Even the ones in high up positions sound like their only experience with this is from a COD campaign.

We have become a nation of obnoxious manchildren.

Attached: COPE_ukraine.png (658x188, 75.44K)

I wonder if he’s still a bubble boi kek?

Attached: 6DC5C6E6-D5C5-45F4-B45F-9D5582419933.jpg (1119x842, 297.49K)

These people are so out of touch all they do is project their own securities and cry about the stock market

The propaganda is unreal. Ukraine is finished within 30-60 days without a peace deal.

Why shouldn't Russia create Ragnarok for reals, if there is no place for Russia or Russians in it?

Attached: based russia.png (1030x481, 105.16K)

Marco shitting bricks that he's about to get nuked is the best timeline

Oh look this retard spic again.
sage

>363999999 Wait for it

>last ditch
Bet you all they do is hold down territory while the Russians advance

>999999

remember when a sitting supreme court justice stated during a hearing that 100,000 children were hospitalized with severe covid?

CRAAAAWLING IN MY SKIINNN
THESEE WUNDS THEEEY WILL NOTT HEAAAAL

putin is a lunatic reactionary trying to bring us back to the wwi era. fuck him. us needs to take him out.

Yes, the boomers were the first generation to never grow up, and no one since then has either. Sad.

quads or better and washington gets nuked

Stop quoting this faggot without military background

Believing Little Marco about anything
>NGMI

I want nuclear war! I want nuclear annihilation. I do not want klaus schwab's globohomo corporate prison planet. Fuck our rich, if we cant be free then maybe we should all die. I would rather they be brought back down to earth than be their slave. LET THE NUKES FLY!!!!