This place has turned to shit. I don't know how long it will last but we all have a story

This place has been infiltrated. I know that. The shills know that. You know that. It goes without saying. It is undisputed. I don't know how long this post will last. Eventually it will hit the board and slowly drift away never to be seen. The shills will continue to shill and with each attempt they will make you question your reality. Set up a situation where you question your own beliefs. They will manipulate you with collective group think and in the end all they want is to control you into passive compliance until they can enact their plans. By 2030 they say the world won't be the same. That the population will fall. That a new world order of sorts will be in place. I don't know about all that. What I know is that I'm a human being with my own story. My own collection of experiences. One day we are going to be isolated and gas lit into believing that we are the crazy ones that no one out there truly believed what we believed. Just like the end of 1984 when the protagonist didn't even know if there was a real resistance. But in the mean time before we are all separated and silenced and manipulated I get your ear. Even if it's for a minute or two.

I want you to know that you aren't alone and you never will be. There will always be those of us out there that hold your beliefs. We will pass it on as best we can and never stop. We won't be manipulated into believing something else because we aren't a hive mind of collectivist dimwits. I'm not here to tell you what side to be on and I'm not here to tell you what to believe. You know what to believe you can feel it in your gut. Just know that not matter how bad things get. Not matter how many people they send here to manipulate you... you are not alone in your beliefs. You don't need your "tribe", Any Forums to agree with you. You know what's right you aren't alone.

Attached: 14 words.jpg (800x450, 44.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/tU8fpBPyrdRP/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We need a new board with less people.

8ch was nice while it lasted :(
8kun is shit tho

I don't think it matters where we go or what board we are at. They will always follow and always do their thing. Especially if it starts to make any kind of impact on anything. It's nice hearing what other people think but not matter where we go we will have to learn to avoid being manipulated. People go to college and make a living off doing what they are doing to us. Not everyone falls victim easily though.

We’re here user, we’re here

bitchute.com/video/tU8fpBPyrdRP/

Most of the videos are fake, taken from previous conflicts or CGI’d with fireworks and sounds of fighting, but we never see a single video of an actual engagement. We only see bodies, destroyed vehicles, damaged buildings and roads as an aftermath of those ghost battles.

The vaxxed npc cattle believe it’s real, most are terrified/shocked/desperate for happening thus their reasoning abilities are (long) gone, but dog has been wagged here. After the Canadian convoy and other protests, it became clear fluvid’s been gene juice’d to the last drop. Hence they move on to the next step, demonize Russia and Putin to start a nuclear Armageddon. The final step of the plan is the project bluebeam, where all religions and governments will become part of the United Republic of the Earth. Normies will be so exhausted with the manufactured pandemic, hyperinflation and war they’ll beg for peace, like they did after WW II.

Reminder that both sides of this manufactured conflict are equally kiked. Stay away from the conflict, secure your children, woman, resources, then secure your territory and community. If push comes to shove and all men in “your” jewish colony are mobilized be ready to LEAVE IMMEDIATELY. Let normie, sjw and christkike npcs shed their blood for kikes. Migration has been an Aryan tradition since time immemorial, don’t waste your life or resources giving more power to globohomo. Stay smart, stay safe and remember Hadrian. We WILL return, even if it takes a thousand years of living underground and teaching our children quietly, for some day sons and daughters will rise up and fight while we stood still.

Yahoo answers awaits

Pic related. Don't shit the place up.

Attached: c5e0e75ff513a685050cb4458361700929baf2d8c25ba3567562bedc96dc40f9.gif (831x474, 191.55K)

I totally get that, but the problem is that there's so much spam here that even the well thought out quality threads get slid off the board before anyone has a chance to read them. I posted a thread today about that Maltese journalist named Daphne Caruana Galizia who was killed in a car bombing. Turns out her son Matthew Caruana Galizia is a member of the European Council on Foreign Relations. Meanwhile, her other son Andrew Galizia is a Global Leadership Fellow at the World Economic Forum. I thought it was really interesting and worth sharing here. But after I posted it, it was already halfway down the catalogue. I don't care that there are shills here, but when there's so many that they can drown out the quality posters entirely, it completely ruins this board.

Most decent threads have shills/midwits in them posting cringe memes and muh schizos. We must start establishing Aryan only communities far away from globohomo and start from there

I see what you are saying. You are right. The best posts quickly fall off while the shittiest least well thought out ones are bumped for ages.

I think it's far more organic pattern of a place becoming more well-known and attracting more low quality users. A big part is also it's become very non-white. There are a lot of browns here; a lot of mexicans, indians, muslims. That's why you so often see these brown inferiority complex threads raging about white history, it's why you see such as now many shilling for Putin and fetishizing some chechen trash invading Europe and killing whites.
I don't think there has really much of an effect from systematic deliberate efforts to destroy quality of Any Forums, they couldn't compete with hordes of browncels destroying it of their own accord.

this is how you feel not what you know

endchan

>schizo gets triggered when his ideology is challenged due to an influx of new people on fair market of ideas
Lmao as pathetic as the commies

Perhaps a crypto based board where the only way to get into would be through real life connections. It’d take long time to become big but as long as actual based people started it it couldn’t go wrong

>muh schizo
>new people according to the fair market of ideas
>brainwashed npcs
Can’t wait to know more of their unique viewpoints. Oh wait I’ve seen them already and they’re all trash

You will never be white.

he wishes he wasn't, it's a commie.

..that's another big part of why this place has gone to shit, is that it's full of leftists and people can't recognise them. leftists are dishonest and slimy by their nature, they won't give their true thoughts in this place, instead they naturally just seek to subvert conversation and make tedious responses.

Just like the viewpoints of Schizos. Any Forums is just as full of NPCs, hence the triggering.

I don't care. Shows a lot about your shallow ideology that you think that's affects anyone outside of your ideology.

You’ll never have a soul or the ability to think for yourself subhuman npc

Attached: 1645893906917.jpg (588x427, 46K)

That's pretty much it, it's pretty much just the influx of people. The same happens to every board once it gets big enough, we even had nice images ages ago about communities being taken over.
Schizo's are either too retarded to notice or too new to know.