RUSSIA BANK RUN BEGINS!

530am in Moscow and lineups are already beginning outside banks. ATMs through the country ran dry Sunday with record withdrawals, line ups too.

Putin will be forced to impose banking and currency restriction to prevent banking collapse. Hyperinflation imminent. Just like Venezuela.

Not a larp. If you’re a pensioner, you’re fucked. Won’t afford food.

Attached: 9C0E464A-B1EF-4AD6-8151-C8A88E3551C0.jpg (1204x1560, 852.93K)

See you at the Bank lines, Ivans.
Top kek.

You’re mentally retarded if you think we’re not going to suffer for this too.

why? because the US economy is soooooo dependent on russian exports bro, bro the economy is totally intertwined, russia and US trade relations are the biggest in the world. we are totally unable to function without Big Rus keeping the lights on in the USA

I'm already a poorfag so big fuckin' deal. As long as I have my internet so I can jerk off I'm good.

Why bother withdrawaling paper money that is about to be rendered totally worthless???

Clearly a whole new currency is going to be issued later. Ruble is done.

>a wild China appears
>it uses invade Taiwan.

Now you understand.

Attached: 1645918441887.jpg (900x900, 92.13K)

Jfc right on cue the liberal redditor urbanite slithers out of the woodwork to announce his low IQ. Stick to comic books, sweetie. Don’t embarrass yourself any further.

The war is going to grow, this doesn't stop with Ukraine

Lol, WUT?
Negotiate trade deal with EU. Jobs for Americans. Win-win, Russia loses…

look up what % of the S&P 500 revenues come from russia

protip: it's low single digits

Oh no no no. We aren't dependent on Russian gas, and as the now impoverished Russians won't be able to afford they buckwheat, they'll import it to us to be able to even sell, driving prices down on Russian goods. Good for us. And you will be just fine, too.

Inflation is gonna effect it whether it’s in the bank or under the mattress
But if it’s in the bank they can stop you from taking it, if it’s under the mattress you can still put it all in a wheelbarrow and buy some bread

Maybe not America, but Europe will.
Extremely emotional, short-sighted gloating. You think Europe isn't in danger of hyper-inflation?

Taiwan is not Ukraine. It isn't provoking an invasion by trying to join NATO.

Because when the bank collapses you don’t get anything.

+1 reddit point
Jewish gambit baby!

This is a very good time for russians to try being self-sufficient. If they were cut off from the world, they should grow their own food and support their own economy. Russia is big enough and technologically advanced enough to survive not being able to trade with the world.

Much of world is dependent on Russia gas. Even if sanction happy Biden sanctions Russia from selling the USA gas, some other country is buying gas from the Russians and selling it to the US.

At the end of the day the only thing that matters is resources and Russia has them.

So when is hyperinflation gonna happen? Looks like RUB already recovered

Attached: usdrub.png (1402x404, 47.3K)

They already do...

cope

They probably think they’ll just get gas from us but Biden banned all new drilling killed the pipeline and shut down a lot of existent drilling and refineries. Just as he promised to do when he was running because he wants us all on green energy. We’ll be burning through our own reserves not selling them to the EU.

What's the point of this thread then?

Dear Ivan, Kill Putin and you can eat this weekend.

>importer of Russian oil
>importer of Russian and Ukrainian wheat
do you know how commodities work, no because you have a public school education.

More reason to create a pacific collective defense alliance, like NATO, to contain Chinese aggressive ambitions. HK was like Crimea. Xi won’t stop.

SeeGloat now because you won’t be able to for very much longer

ya it recovered bro lmao