America Bad

Guys maybe America bad and Russia China good

Attached: russians.jpg (768x1024, 220.5K)

I don't know about bad or good, but Americans are sure cowards, why aren't your mutts there fighting?

KYS

Attached: 1644108116930.jpg (1199x1199, 173.71K)

The same reason you aren't.

>memeflag
>why aren't your mutts there fighting?

Attached: fbisb.png (574x408, 406.22K)

>buys flag from China
>stands on it
and then? what does this do really? I've never understood the waste of time and resources. are there some people who actually get triggered by you standing on their nation's flag? every nation is owned by Israel anyway, who cares

My nation was not allied with Ukraine, will you guys fight for Estonia when Russia invades it, or will your mutt courage speak louder once more?

If you pick a side you lose.

>get off that flag and clean it, tovarisch
>we can sell it for Tourist Delight

So brave & powerful

Attached: erica-walker2.jpg (1080x720, 100.61K)

Honestly? We are tired of being expected to be the world's police and putting up with all the bullshit involved. Particularly taking the blame. Biden should have lost his ability to run for office after what both he and his family did in Ukraine. I'd not be surprised if they let it burn just to get rid of evidence. We dont want to fight Russia. Fighting Russia would be like beating up an old man at this point. We are more concerned with our crazy ex China, who likes to steal and start fires.

>WAAAAHHHH I HATE AMERICA THEY ALWAYS MEDDLING IN THINGS
>WAAAAHHHH WHY ISN'T AMERICA MEDDLING IN THIS

>My nation
Look meme flag, we all know israel has no real allies.

nothing in this world is good, faggot.

Attached: 1547521684698.jpg (250x318, 12.87K)

Here you go mutt, how does it feel to know we'll be whiter than you in 10 years?

I'd be good.

Erica Walker?
more like Erica Jogger

This perfectly captures the essence of American politics and media. I used to love the flag, but we've turned into a cesspool of degeneracy.

>america bad
yes
>russia china good
no

Attached: 706.gif (200x200, 2.03M)

Always remember how I made you drop your flag just like your pants tranny user.

Attached: NICEBIKE.jpg (525x584, 41.39K)

Attached: Betsy Ross.jpg (400x240, 17.77K)

I get the US is a no-trust society where doing something someone asks you is seem as a sign of weakness, where you need to pay or treaten people all the time, thank God I far from such society.

diamond in the dust.

Whites stand on flags better.

Attached: 1643278034207.jpg (489x648, 169.97K)

And fucking brazil is high trust??
Jokes on you I've seen liveleak before.

nice optics

>And fucking brazil is high trust??
I'd not say high trust, but far higher trust than modern America.

If I ask a random guy to watch my bike here, I know he'll watch it... if I ask the same for an American, he'll probably get hostile as an African because I asked him something.

holy shit my sides are in orbit