Any Toronto bros quit their jobs today and go back to their parents' house?

Any Toronto bros quit their jobs today and go back to their parents' house?

Attached: 738393494947.png (1180x664, 664.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downsview_Airport
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Need to drop the nuke on Forrest hill and bridle path jews

Tfw I live around here

Attached: Screenshot_20220227-215436_Read Chan.jpg (334x311, 51.39K)

Attached: how to annex Canada the right way.png (1198x757, 316.14K)

why would anyone waste a nuke on fucking canada

If I live close to Vaughan am I dead?

user, stop. I can only get so erect.

this. I'm lucky I live on the border to Oklahoma. Who the fuck would nuke Oklahoma?

The current Trudeau always follows what the US does. When Trudeau's dad was the prime minister we used to have our own foreign policy,

As cool as it would be to be a target, I'm definitely never getting nuked. Middle of nowhere in Saskatchewan. Maybe the nuke misfired and went rogue, then maybe. I can barely see a reason for even the cities in Saskatchewan to get hit, so it's a lost cause on my end

False flag. Nuke Canada and everyone gets upset because it's like beating up the neighborhood retard.

The CN Tower houses one of the largest MK Ultra brainwave degenerators on earth.

I live in London. We wouldn't be targeted directly but I whatever happens happens, I guess.

whut?

TO is not a real part of canada

We are in NATO and Trudeau said they are sending jets or some shit to the hohols.

Covid passport is gone March 1. We won bros.

Attached: 1610159440067.jpg (840x700, 65.19K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downsview_Airport

Wouldn't they go for this?

We can hold on to our butts together

to end leafposting

Mask mandate.

proof?

We're the barking dog for America's coastal elite. If they're really going full nuclear holocaust they'd for sure throw a few at our major cities.

I'm pretty sure I'm safe. That river on the far left side of the image is the Humber right? I live far enough away but if it gets me at work I'll be in the yellow zone probably.

MAN my fucking italian dream girl who i met while backpacking through laos just finally moved to toronto and I was going to go visit when these vaxx mandates finally get dropped. if she gets vaporized i'll be fucking bummed man

too funny. i finally start to meet cool chicks after a year+ dry spell and then the fucking world powers start threatening each other with nuclear annihilation. can't catch a break

look at a map and figure it out, you absolute retard pajeet

actually, don't look it up so you're totally useless without gps

My Qboomer mom told me.

Gone forever? I wonder..

Attached: 1644623743360.png (1388x1445, 248.53K)

I live at Bay+Bloor. I think in the exact center of that dot. I'm ready to die, bring it