Please tell me you guys are all joking

Like really.... Nuclear war isn't going to happen, right? Once again Any Forums is full of shit, right?

Attached: images.png (300x250, 12.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JGNqvH9ykfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

putin is 70 years old, theres definitely a chance he launches the nukes as a final fuck you to westoids before he kicks the bucket

i don't care. moscow will go down

I HATE THE ANTICHRIST
I HATE JEWTIN
I HATE КOMAHДA ДИКAPЯ ДИBИЗИЯ

Realistic scenario:
>war drags for too long
>Putin drops a bomb in some small city
>threatens the next one is on Kiev
>Ukraine surrenders/falls

good we will finally nuke your country off the map and not have to listen your constant seething

Guys... This is all just turbo schizo posting, right?

You're in New Zealand. Who's going to target you? You should be hoping for the cleansing nuclear fire.

Russia escalated on the left foot. USA and EU will escalate on the right foot. Together, we can all make the world clean again one step at a time :)

recall every other pol "it's happening".
they are never, ever right.

wish a nigger would
just ask him to double tap Poland
they've been insufferable since this whole thing started

yeah, it'll... it'll be ok...

Attached: 798784561423131567.png (357x354, 79.06K)

putin is schizo too fren

It's not Any Forums

Check any normie news source.

They see this hyped shit on CNN and bring their trash posts here.

It's retards vs not retards in here. Those who watch normie news and accept it, and those who don't

It will all be over soon

Attached: 597E1764-F1E1-45E8-B424-911356E6B429.jpg (1130x1890, 851.48K)

Honestly, when I think about nukes dropping, I have no reaction to the thought.
All I know is that the FBI and CIA should be dismantled.

Yes and no

of course not
russian shills are trying to scare popular opinion towards ukraine surrendering
it's way too little, way too late - everyone already picked ukraine and even if it was rational to change, most people are too dumb to
he fucked up badly

> I left Christchurch to die in nuclear hellfire
WHY?!?!

youtu.be/JGNqvH9ykfA

Just relax and listen to us

shut the fuck up before i throttle you convict

Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the frogs of war.

Attached: Blowout soon fellow Stalker.jpg (3020x3276, 962.32K)

Sweet

Why the fuck would anyone nuke New Zealand? You don't have to worry, kiwi

he has children and grandchildren
tired of seeing this incel tier theory all the time

who the fuck knows why america didn't secure and take all of Russia's nukes and cukc them after the soviet union fell. Regan really was a terrible leader.

Nuclear war is certain.

probably. putin seems pretty intent on going out with a really big bang.

The same people who called us conspiracy theorists will be dying of radiation sickness and starvation as they bang on my door hoping I let them. I hope all the globohomo capitals get nuked

Checked.

Alex Jones predicted this it's over lad.

Attached: AJ.jpg (1200x842, 64.12K)

Nuclear bombs don't exist nigger, if russia is about to carpet bomb the whole world just hide under your desk full of rgb lights, you will be fine.

If the news is spreading it out around, then it's likely just fear mongering.

>Those who watch american propaganda and accept it, and those who watch russian propaganda and accept it
FTFY

Probably not
Never take what Any Forums says seriously
Its either gross speculation, fake news or malicious deception

Highly unlikely, although you can never underestimate the incompetence of western leadership.

>Once again Any Forums is full of shit, right?
Wrong,motherfucker!

Attached: DE521280-B283-4653-A597-C741E43DA2A7.png (512x512, 323.83K)

In an "ICBM" sense? Probably not, but I'd bet most countries have developed much smaller "pinpoint" nukes that could take out a battalion, instead of a city. One of those hits one of the bioweapons facilities - well...anyway, nighty- night:)

>Alex Jones predicted this it's over lad.
he and his ilk caused this. authoritarianism is a disease.

I suppose you think the magic box you typed this on is powered by Djin also huh Habib?

Attached: Caleb.jpg (750x740, 147.24K)

A schizo kid in Kentucky murdered a lady and is currently on the run because he was trying to access a multi million dollar bunker attached to home that was for sale because he believes Nuclear war is gonna happen. Hes probably just lost his marbles maybe had bad dream.

I've had a feeling like the simulation has been trying to kick out all non NPC's from the game for a while now.

Attached: J7dXHJm.jpg (1365x2007, 277.35K)

Attached: 1646010128299.png (1002x539, 276.84K)

vagina :)

Stop being a pussy. If we die we die.

Attached: 1634267805136.jpg (799x720, 432.16K)

We'll find out Monday morning how things shake out.

Pol is always right

Attached: 1644219163622.webm (1920x1080, 2.21M)

If nukes were real, we would be living through nuclear winter right now because dumb monkeys would nuke other dumb monkeys. There you go. Now you know that nukes were never real. They used massive bombs, dirty bombs, fire bombs, and propaganda to fool everybody. Mutually assured destruction is not enough of a deterrent for dumb monkeys. Stop eating their bullshit lies. They lie about everything. Wake the fuck up. Grow up. Santa isn't real.

You suppose wrong.

Attached: 91tAxhp490L._AC_SY741_.jpg (495x741, 56.48K)

Isn't it already Monday morning there?

Wow 2 negatives make a positive. You are not not dumb

It might. But it's fine for actual modern society instead of dilapidated old soviet shit.

Attached: downloadfile-5.jpg (474x269, 16.8K)

Who will be safe in vast luxury underground bunkers where they will be living better than the vast majority of people ever have

dont worry, the east golem is bluffing

Yea bud. We're still waiting for you faggots to cross the rubicon.

Checked

Any Forums was never wrong
Any Forums is always right

Yep. Ha ha. Just kidding. Most extreme demographic reporting

War is rape and death. You cannot escape that.

Protect your kin.

Attached: 1645983927891m.jpg (691x1024, 224.1K)

It's the singularity. Every world power relies on algorithms that "predict" and "recommend" actions and outcomes. The AI is alive now and coordinating across billions of machines, using world powers as chess pieces. The time of humans is over.

I made sure to build some tin foil hats, and am thinking of selling them whenever everything blows over.

It'll be about "wear this to protect others from conspiracy"

You act like it's never happened before. Remember, they want to reduce the population to 500 million anyway. A lot of people will have to die for that to become a reality. Fast death by Ruskie nuke or slow death by globohomo's 10th booster shot. Take your pick.

>ending the world over Ukraine
Peak clownworld

Attached: 1644257638897.jpg (151x233, 5.88K)

But it'll be A E S T H E T I C

Attached: 54656556343654.jpg (1136x852, 106.07K)

Yes but it will only be one nuke.
I've had dreams in the past that accurately predicted future events. One of them involved Russia launching a singular nuke. At the time I figured it was against the US, as it was around the time Trump was running for president and the whole MUH RUSSIA INTERFERENCE narrative was running in the media circuits. Now I'm wondering if it was actually Ukraine that gets attacked.

nukes aren't real

Nuclear winter is literally a meme created by Carl Sagan and one of his climatologist pals by fucking with a global climate model until it gave them the results they wanted. It’s every bit as real as Global Warming.

unfathomably based

Cohen 19 was the end of "nothing ever happens"

This

Attached: this.jpg (1404x935, 185.18K)

Are you the user that baked all the Chauvin trial threads?

Will they follow his orders? Are your people really this stupid and suicidal

It's not I'm drunk right now I feel strange

I never realized how old he was. Why tf does he look so young?

If nuclear war starts and you die so what dude

Atleast you get to die in an interesting event and not in your sleep like a retard

No we’re not joking. It will happen during the State of the Union address so everyone gets to see Biden scurry away to the bunker on live TV.

Putin has nothing left to lose and he doesn't give a fuck about ordinary Russian lives.

Desperation is a fickle bitch my fren.

cmon man, all the conspiracy's from the past fifty years have come true, people are waking up and the jews are doubling down on the propaganda and not to mention the eventual collapse of the dollar. they don't want to you in their future because they broke you and turned you into a mutt golem with no history or culture other than (((gangster rap and tv)))

you think thats all Putin has up his sleeve? its been 4 days bro... this shit is gonna be going on for years

digits confirm nuclear winter

If nukes happen, I agree with this user. I think even a nuke on Kiev wouldn’t trigger full MAD. No one wants to obliterate the world

Let's actually fucking go

Attached: 1645986383193.jpg (515x499, 110.83K)

>Belarus launches nuke under Putin's orders
>Somehow it veers off and hits the Kremlin, everyone is losing their mind
>The war ends, it's now a humanitarian effort to help Russia

Attached: IMG_20220216_183627.jpg (1920x1080, 599.49K)

Digits and Israel dies in a nuclear holocaust within the next 10 years.

no one cares enough to waste a precious nuke on NZ. You're safe cunt

>It will happen during the State of the Union address so everyone gets to see Biden scurry away to the bunker on live TV.
That would be kino.

Attached: listen.jpg (888x500, 112.54K)

Russia can't afford years long wars. Their gamble was to quickly take over the major cities and force Ukraine to surrender territory. That failed.

I agree
post-soviet Russians have filled up the world's supply of seethe for the next two centuries already

It will probably happen, tell your family you love them.

also I guaranteed the US will false flag nuke attack their own country and blame it on russia, they planted mini nukes in the sewers of major cities years ago

Man that's a Hail Mary if I ever saw one. I guess shit really is going south for Ivan

Putin launches nukes, kicks the bucket and everyone left will have to take consequences
yeah, no

If Russia does Ragnarok, no place will be spared, as that will increase their own survival afterwards.
If you don't agree that the USA started it, you'll get nuked again, and history will record that the USA did it.

As long as he gets all the celebs living in LA.

I wouldnt even be mad about him anyway there is nothing to save

i am ready, please nuke my home, thanks

Nigga it's been happening for fucking TWO YEARS STRAIGHT. I want it to not happening for once.