Ukraine or Russia

Who are you supporting and why?

Attached: istockphoto-862291374-612x612.jpg (612x384, 30.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/tU8fpBPyrdRP/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lurk 2 years faggot, seasoned

The side that isn't filled with these people

Attached: 1645812425778.jpg (1194x1745, 826.02K)

The blue striped one

Is this fucking real?

That's a hard one, user.

Attached: 1645992706950.png (848x540, 363.28K)

Russia b/c the defense of Ukraine is always
>noooo you can’t redraw borders unless globohomo says so! Borders are sacrosanct!!!
which is something that even as a child I knew to be bullshit

I have no strong feelings since either outcome wouldn’t affect my shitty life but it‘s always nice seeing the hypocritical West fail.

Neither I support nuclear apocalypse. So I support both sides I guess.

Death to globohomo

Ukraine

Attached: 1645810210794.jpg (1002x827, 243.54K)

Romania, at least we're not Ukraine or Russia.

Ukraine
I literally have family in Poland so Russia pushing East is bad news

Russia isn’t the enemy, our leaders are

Attached: EA24C846-89B2-491B-8CF4-DA3A0086B59F.jpg (2000x1097, 161.24K)

Based! If you're not with Russia you're with satan.

Ukraine. Russia is Globohomo East.

Russia because it's factually hopeless for the Ukrainians, so the sooner this is over the fewer people will die.

Attached: 1616229777846.gif (498x465, 1.51M)

The war is already starting to disrupt the global economy and fuck everything up.

So muslim soldiers = cringe
, but Jewish president = based?

Russia because reddit supports Ukraine

> muh family not even in Ukraine
Stop siding with satan, DC, and globohomo faggot.

The only thoroughbred pol opinion

Whichever side is doing the raping

Russia
Ukraine government has opened it's leg to the deep state cabal, is riddled with US bio labs, Biden/Kerry/Romney/Pelosi kids are board memebers there....
I hope the citizens survive unscathed and unharmed, but their government is scum

Russia.

I don't hate Ukraine or anything but anything that makes leftists seethe and globohomo wail is good.

whichever side will give me a slava waifu

Attached: dca.jpg (680x453, 44.57K)

Neither, honestly.
Good point there. I'm shifting a bit.

Ukraine because fuck the commies who fly the USSR flag and threaten the world with nukes.

The Jews, because remember the six gorillion goyim

It's very real

Attached: 1645896245217.png (1000x872, 318.17K)

This

>Ukraine white all of a sudden

>supporting any country besides your own country

Cucks

Attached: images - 2022-02-26T224635.282.jpg (677x453, 43.67K)

I'm in support of America getting the fuck out of Europe and stop trying to divide us all by instigating wars between us, Ukraine and Russia shouldn't be at each others throats

russia basically because their help in 82 , and because their are the enemy of my enemy, wich are anglo proxy kikes NATO

neither
both are mongol-tier retards

Russia because i’m not a mentally retarded reddit NPC, literally everyone who supports ukr*ine is either a shill or an NPC.

Attached: 13D39E02-C44E-417E-AC57-7716B7572976.png (312x464, 129.73K)

the one that makes nazis and globohomo angry at the same time, so Russia.

Having weighed the evidence.
>Russia Forever

The Slavs.

So? Fuck the global economy. We all got it coming.

Rossiya because im not a flaming faggot

Attached: 8zxffpkf-720.jpg (720x406, 74.13K)

Russia
Bc their most weak area geographically is the volga region post soviet collapse.
They are suspposed to ensure no enemy power is ever close enough to cut off the volga region. In 2014 when the maidan happened and the west installed a jewish govt in Kiev, they became a hostile party on the volga region border.

Russia was olbigated to invaed them in 2014, but held back from a full invasion. Since 8 years later the jewish puppet state in kiev hired nazis and muslims to kill russians in dontesk with most likely some ethnic cleansing taking place.

Russia in terms of a national security threat cannot allow this to continue and in order to protect the weakest areas of its borders is now acting on a doctrine some 30 or so years old.

So its not like we didnt see this coming plus nato broke promises and expanded. Really this war started in Syria when Russia aided the Syrians and IRan in effectively stalemating the Syrian civil war, this soured western relations to no return, then Ukraine erupted.

Russia is also fed up with the failed rebellion in Kazakhstan one in which again forced it to act do to the volga corridor and they acted fast.

The invasion is going as good as past invasions and will succeed unless globohomo pushes for the nuclear option and intervenes.

Attached: 1552634653886.gif (400x560, 1.47M)

Politicians elected here did dirty corruption in a nation rife for such corruption. It was a strategy. It has now come with a cost. I don't support any of them because all politicians are corrupt psychopaths. I love my homeland. I think we could do better with who we choose as direct representations of ourselves.

Support the Globohomo that wants to kill you, who created Covid and who rape and kill shildren, support satan then go with Ukraine

Attached: LHua7QHlQvhO.jpg (2025x2494, 1.63M)

Personally Ukraine. Russia invaded a sovereign nation. Every nation has the right to choose its own path. Especially if they are willing to fight for it. Russia agreed to many treaties and broke them for one reaosn or another.

Burger logic here but if Texas decided to attack California I'd be willing to help.

based

This the real answer here. Best of all Russia will hurt more having to occupy it.

Attached: 1644180817414.png (750x746, 1.02M)

To be honest not cruel or an idiot but I'm supporting Russia because I have a lot of friends and people I love both from and live in Russia. It's sad the soldiers are being lied to in some circumstances.

Geo politics isnt some big democracy some nations step on the toes of others, and it results in a clash of elephants and the grass is trampled meaning everything else.

Ukraine had a choice they became a jewish puppet state and flirted with nato. Thats sealed the deal and Russia acted, the kikes knew this would happen, and let blood and war burn their old stomping ground of the Ukraine.

Pinche wey

Russia.
A Putin victory means the globohomo politicians in my country will lose more power.

My volk

Btw a nigger is smarter than most Any Forums kek
bitchute.com/video/tU8fpBPyrdRP/

Most of the videos are fake, taken from previous conflicts or CGI’d with fireworks and sounds of fighting, but we never see a single video of an actual engagement. We only see bodies, destroyed vehicles, damaged buildings and roads as an aftermath of those ghost battles.

The vaxxed npc cattle believe it’s real, most are terrified/shocked/desperate for happening thus their reasoning abilities are (long) gone, but dog has been wagged here. After the Canadian convoy and other protests, it became clear fluvid’s been gene juice’d to the last drop. Hence they move on to the next step, demonize Russia and Putin to start a nuclear Armageddon. The final step of the plan is the project bluebeam, where all religions and governments will become part of the United Republic of the Earth. Normies will be so exhausted with the manufactured pandemic, hyperinflation and war they’ll beg for peace, like they did after WW II.

Reminder that both sides of this manufactured conflict are equally kiked. Stay away from the conflict, secure your children, woman, resources, then secure your territory and community. If push comes to shove and all men in “your” jewish colony are mobilized be ready to LEAVE IMMEDIATELY. Let normie, sjw and christkike npcs shed their blood for kikes. Migration has been an Aryan tradition since time immemorial, don’t waste your life or resources giving more power to globohomo. Stay smart, stay safe and remember Hadrian. We WILL return, even if it takes a thousand years of living underground and teaching our children quietly, for some day sons and daughters will rise up and fight while we stood still.

Neither, only the US, we should ally with the strong, should have not started shit in Eastern Europe should have built bridges not destroy them with coup

tbqh all the chechens ive seen so far are whiter than you mohammed

Attached: Sweating-Man-Meme-Funny-Image-Photo-Joke-11.png (911x669, 61.91K)

Ukraine hired Ex ISIS Chechens since 2014

I am against globohomo hegemony, doesn't matter which country. If they change sides I will change mine immediately.

Anyway there are two genders. Faggots and feminists need to be burned alive.

Attached: 1645775689453.webm (640x480, 1.88M)