To Russian anons, especially those with connections to the Russian government-- would somebody please kill this man...

To Russian anons, especially those with connections to the Russian government-- would somebody please kill this man? You would save the world from a literal nuclear war.

Attached: 1278.jpg (1020x612, 59.02K)

Why not kill faggot lovers like Trudeau instead? And if a nuke ends up on Tel Aviv I won't be complaining

fpbp

These Patriots are on your side user.
>Be proud and hold your head high for you are with the best they have to offer.

Attached: IMG_20220226_103828_607.jpg (1024x1280, 187.95K)

Based

Attached: CollageMaker_20220227_012304028.jpg (1024x768, 657.42K)

Go away, Ivan. Trudeau being an idiot is less of an imminent threat than Putin causing a nuclear winter.

>anons with connections to the Russian government
Ha, that's unlikely

God damn the glowies are out in force today.

You're mistaking my dislike for nuclear war for being on-board with globohomo. How about we have neither nuclear war nor globohomo?

If only

To Am*rican anons, especially those with connections to the pedophile elite government-- would somebody please kill this man? You would save the world from a literal nuclear war.

Dear Putin, please nuke Seattle WA and Eugene OR. but do not nuke Portland Or, Democrats have chased away any government contracts decades ago it would just be a waste of a nuke.

Attached: 1644392234285.jpg (640x548, 41.48K)

>You would save the world from a literal nuclear war.

Fuck the world, we need to restart as a species.

globohomo wants war. It's the kikes bread and butter but these retards think in terms of us vs le bad redditors and trannies. Yeah those things sick but they've completely lost the plot.

Based as fuck

Fpbp
/thread

Ok Nikita

Fpbp
No bump for OP. Op is a massive faggot

a little novochok goes a long way

I'm from Pakistan you filthy nigger Jew. I don't particularly root for any specific faction in the West but after seeing what the West did during the
>BLM riots
>Jan 6 protest
>Trucker protest
>Australia covid cultists rules

I know for a fact that there are bad faith Jew actors in the West and CNN lies through their teeth to push an agenda. It was clear as day to be pro Russia the second CNN went against them. Secondly when the US invades any country, it's ok? Even if it's bullshit like muh wmds. At least Ukraine is rightfully Russian soil and they will have it at soon enough insha'Allah. Hopefully faggots and Jews will flee the country and God willing we will see a few Jews ride the masturbation roller coaster into the oven again.

You can kill him too, but I doubt a russian with russian government connection could do that.

The thing is user once you have invaded random countries for random reasons you do not get to tell other countries what to do...

>You would save the world from a literal nuclear war.
Best reason to leave him alive desu

>To Russian anons, especially those with connections to the Russian government-- would somebody please kill this man? You would save the world from a literal nuclear war.
After you kill about 5 million in yours

fpbp

cry about it amerimutt. i hope you're the first to perish you nigger loving piece of dog shit.

Attached: amerimutt hypocrisy2.png (274x212, 100.6K)

>save the world from a literal nuclear war.
No. Let this fucking clown planet burn.

>Ok Nikita

Attached: amerimutt elephant.jpg (1171x1081, 111.43K)

Reminder for all the brainwashed americans.

Attached: 8437598732454.jpg (614x453, 35.76K)

> You would save the world from a literal nuclear war.
We could have avoided that ourselves but not letting Biden and Democrats steal the nation and destroy our military.
If Trump were president, none of this shit would have even started.

Attached: 1636933375792.png (1080x1789, 2.09M)

>People think this is a war against globohomo
Lmao It's negative IQ in here as usual.
He wants Ukrainian waters so he can monopolise the Sauez Canal.

based AF paki!

you glow in the dark u mutt. go kneel for your monkey "gods"

Attached: amerimutt while eating fries tells you about your country.jpg (877x1024, 114.13K)

Can you stop spamming?