Remember when covid vax mRNA integrating into your genome was a conspiracy theory?

Study from Lund University:

"Conclusions
Our study is the first in vitro study on the effect of COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2 on human liver cell line. We present evidence on fast entry of BNT162b2 into the cells and subsequent intracellular reverse transcription of BNT162b2 mRNA into DNA."

mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73/htm

Attached: 20220225_224208.jpg (962x706, 150.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pfizer.com/refunds
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood–testis_barrier
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so their genes are copyrighted now? elites can probably legally rape them now

More than that, they legally own you

Alright then, I'm selling my unvaxed sperm, I only accept natural insemination, first pump's free

What is our society going to look like in 5 years?

they given their consent to be experimented on
once you do that there is no going back

should have read fine print

BREAKING YOU CAN GET REFUND NOW UNDER
pfizer.com/refunds

Ah wait uh!
YOU CAN NOT
VAXXBROS WE GOT TOO COCKY

Attached: w3t.png (808x793, 513.2K)

Where was the source for that? I did read it.
Is this at all reversible? And can it be passed down to next generation

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-11-27-at-6.10.52-PM-768x772.jpg (768x772, 57.05K)

damn, vaxxies can have fun with being serfs

LUL

>Our study shows that BNT162b2 can be reverse transcribed to DNA in liver cell line Huh7, and this may give rise to the concern if BNT162b2-derived DNA may be integrated into the host genome and affect the integrity of genomic DNA, which may potentially mediate genotoxic side effects. At this stage, we do not know if DNA reverse transcribed from BNT162b2 is integrated into the cell genome. Further studies are needed to demonstrate the effect of BNT162b2 on genomic integrity, including whole genome sequencing of cells exposed to BNT162b2, as well as tissues from human subjects who received BNT162b2 vaccination.
>may
>if
>we do not know
Cope

Here's your $38 bro.

Women are born with all the eggs they will ever have

As for sperm, it would have to integrate into a sperm stem cell in the testes, and the testes is well sealed off from the body similar to the blood brain barrier

>Cope
no
you

Sorry Hans. No refunds.

daily reminder, the geriatrics in the ruling class, threw three hundred million people under the bus, because they were terrified of a cold virus with a nearly one hundred percent recovery rate.

Attached: Joe-Biden-Puts-His-Head-Down-When-Reminded-Trump-is.jpg (749x510, 41.53K)

>geriatrics
wrong, it was npc retards of all ages. Basically npc revolution where they proved there is more of them than there is of us

What did they mean by these digits?

Attached: 6D5AA294-1D25-473A-98EA-540E32C7750E.png (699x463, 89.63K)

Why are you shilling with patently false statements? Do you know what the blood brain barrier is?

oh shit i just noticed, hope you're not vaccinated, you will some elites raping serfs who got the shot in your lifetime

It was a biological weapon we paid the CCP to develop because laws were written in the U.S. that made illegal gain of function research.

>implying that didn't already happen when you let the state know your wife birthed a child
Your participation in civil society is consent. Any American with a social security card is property of the US government, federal reserve, and anybody adjacent to them.

even so, we still made sure all essential services continued to operate, by continuing to work, when all the teachers, police, administrative government, legal system, etc, etc, refused to, proving that they are not needed for a society to function.

They showed up that 80 percent of the population is non-essential.

Attached: 1645898398948.jpg (720x400, 61.71K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood–testis_barrier

More than u, obv

Any Forums is always right.
Hitler did nothing wrong
Gas the kikes
Race war now!

Attached: 1626737981011.jpg (592x756, 74.88K)

Could something like that be detected by some sort of test? very interesting

Good thing spike protein crosses and disrupts the blood brain barrier and that the vaccine lipid nano particles are stealth capsules designed to evade your body's natural protections.

Why not? The elites have been legally able to figuratively rape everyone for years now.

cancer is far more likely outcome than germ cells getting fucked

if the shit is so fucked its getting into testes you were dead ages before from cancer (disabling random insertions into essential dna housekeeping genes into virtually any kind of cell = cancer)

That's not how it works in the real world.
>Hey I own you
>BANG
Repeat enough times, problem solved.

Finally a thread not about that retarded bullshit war. 2 years of this nonstop covid bullshit and I never thought I'd actually miss it.

Does 404 mean I'll get my refund soon?